2004 - 2008 F-150

Minor preview of whats going on!

Search this Thread

Old 01-22-2010, 11:20 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by gcart
Yea lately i have seen this guy with a v10 f250 on 53" michelins running around. crazy lol. headlights under the bumper lol.

IORf150, i just realized your name. i work at the publix on havendale about 2 miles from ior. i drool everyday at the look of the hummer (that currently has no tires and wheels)

Pretty neat stuff.
Oh yeah some of them have cheap brackets and lights just to pass laws

Old 01-23-2010, 10:12 AM
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Originally Posted by sbchris
That said I guess every modified car should be put in an impound lot right?
All cars and trucks with aftermarket non-DOT HID's?
All the modified motors in cars running race gas, bigger injectors, no cats, illegal nitrous systems, drag tires on the street, etc...
C'mon give me a break!!!
You are jealous or you just have a bone to pick. Please don't derail this thread. Start a new one for all the people who care!!!

Don't be a moron.

I am simply presenting facts, which in this case are called laws. I didn't write them, I just make sure I'm not breaking them. I am simply trying to inform those (who literally don't give a crap) so they don't come on this forum 6 months from now complaining that their truck was impounded, or their DL was suspended, or they were fined $X or all of the above.....

Now that the laws have been posted for all (and FALSELY rebuked or grossly misinterpreted I might add ), when or IF he gets jacked, he won't need to start a bellyache thread.

Please pull your panties out of that bunch in your a**

Old 01-23-2010, 01:02 PM
^^^^ actually sounds to me like sbchris was just pointing out that you had your panties in a bunch and nobody here cared to hear it......you've now further proven that your thong is indeed digging deep

We all clearly have access to the world wide web here and I'm sure we are all competent enough to find the laws that are suggested we should adhere to. If any of us cared enough to follow them we would simply type in a google search to find out what we were getting into. There is no need for someone to come in here and type the stuff you have/will on this topic. Stop ruining the thread already. That is a collective request.

Last edited by tlt008; 01-23-2010 at 01:06 PM.
Old 01-23-2010, 01:17 PM
Originally Posted by tlt008
We all clearly have access to the world wide web here and I'm sure we are all competent enough to find the laws that are suggested we should adhere to. If any of us cared enough to follow them we would simply type in a google search to find out what we were getting into. There is no need for someone to come in here and type the stuff you have/will on this topic. Stop ruining the thread already. That is a collective request.
i would of used bing. but thats just me.

Old 01-23-2010, 03:23 PM
....We all clearly have access to the world wide web here and I'm sure we are all competent enough to find the laws that are suggested we should adhere to.

"We all clearly" ??

Really?

Let me direct you to a few posts ago since "clearly" the MAJORITY of those on this forum don't bother to read the thread (threads in general) completely....

Originally Posted by Eff One Fifty
....If i drive 20 minutes from my house im in indiana and they dont have laws this strick about lifted trucks...

[B][U]
Indiana
… bumper needs to stay within 3 inches of the factory height. Keep those headlights at 54 inches while you're at it.

Oh, remind me again who it was exactly that died and promoted you to the consensus police.
...There is no need for someone to come in here and type the stuff you have/will on this topic. Stop ruining the thread already. That is a collective request.
This is an open forum and I have already pointed out that I though his truck was bad-azz and will go as far to say that he is more than likely one of a kind in this part of our armpit state.

Regardless of the compliments, the law is the law and he obviously didn't know squat about it; hence my posts.

I'll continue to post if I deem it necessary. Got it? Thanks!

As far as sbchris goes,
I only made reference to the height of his bumper, not all the other dribble he took the time to type.

Old 01-23-2010, 04:42 PM
dang well this thread has definetly changed

Old 01-23-2010, 04:56 PM
Originally Posted by gmhater
dang well this thread has definetly changed
Thats because Mr. BUZZ KILL (rms8)

Old 01-23-2010, 05:09 PM
RMS8 just get out of this thread haha, im not trying to start anything i clearly said in my post i dont mean any disrespect...But since you had to continue to be a jagoff...

If you want to be a big pansy and not do anything to your vehicles thats totally fine with me, to be honest ive been pulled over in the white truck about 8 times since its been on 40's, bumper height is 3-4" above legal limit and every single time the cop walks up to the window and says ," you know why im pulling you over?" and i say, " no officer, why?" and he says, " because you have front window tints." ..

ive been pulled over 2 times by cops just so they could talk to me about the truck. literally, i jumped out and walked around with them and told them the story, they said it was a badass truck and sent me on my way... now do you want those officers names so you can report them for not following the law? because i mean i would if i were you!

I find it funny how at night theres hundreds of drunk drivers on the streets with the potential to kill innocent people yet there are guys like me who dont drink, at all, and spend all of my time working, in school, working on the truck, and i m the one who gets picked on, even in forums i get bothered by it.

I guess i just cant get it through my head that someone can be so terrified about these stupid little laws that they have to warn others about them.

im going to get a collection of pictures of me and my buddies trucks for ya every one of them is above the legal height and none of us get hassled or threatened by the cops for stuff, sure ive had times where cops have said stuff about it but never had any cop threaten to impound the truck on me.

like i said please stay out of this thread, with the exception of you it has gone very nicely!

Old 01-23-2010, 05:19 PM

RMS8 just get out of this thread haha, im not trying to start anything i clearly said in my post i dont mean any disrespect...But since you had to continue to be a jagoff...

If you want to be a big pansy and not do anything to your vehicles thats totally fine with me, to be honest ive been pulled over in the white truck about 8 times since its been on 40's, bumper height is 3-4" above legal limit and every single time the cop walks up to the window and says ," you know why im pulling you over?" and i say, " no officer, why?" and he says, " because you have front window tints." ..

ive been pulled over 2 times by cops just so they could talk to me about the truck. literally, i jumped out and walked around with them and told them the story, they said it was a badass truck and sent me on my way... now do you want those officers names so you can report them for not following the law? because i mean i would if i were you!

I find it funny how at night theres hundreds of drunk drivers on the streets with the potential to kill innocent people yet there are guys like me who dont drink, at all, and spend all of my time working, in school, working on the truck, and i m the one who gets picked on, even in forums i get bothered by it.

I guess i just cant get it through my head that someone can be so terrified about these stupid little laws that they have to warn others about them.

im going to get a collection of pictures of me and my buddies trucks for ya every one of them is above the legal height and none of us get hassled or threatened by the cops for stuff, sure ive had times where cops have said stuff about it but never had any cop threaten to impound the truck on me.

like i said please stay out of this thread, with the exception of you it has gone very nicely!
nice i know where your comming from i am keeping on track too!! and i love your truck!!!!

Old 01-23-2010, 05:22 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Hey, not sure if you knew but you're truck is illegal. devil:

Truck looks awesome man!!!! Feel free to come do mine anytime you want!

Old 01-23-2010, 05:37 PM
sweet truck, I think he jealous that's all

Old 01-23-2010, 06:28 PM
Originally Posted by Ricky Bobby FX4
sweet truck, I think he jealous that's all

Yeah, that's it. You're a mind reader.

Not sure why so many have a difficult time dealing with the fact that I only posted information. It was an FYI. (see icon --> )

PLAIN and SIMPLE.

When the ignorant stated something incorrect (IN doesn't have height requirements...) I simply and straight forwardly informed them of the real world, not the one-eye-closed mentality.

Ignorance is bliss......

...But since you had to continue to be a jagoff...
WOW. That really hurt. Feel better now? So informing one who blindly makes false statements now constitutes being, as you so eloquently put it, ...."a jagoff"
I'm devastated.

Last edited by Rockpick; 01-24-2010 at 03:08 PM. Reason: Word Filter
Old 01-23-2010, 06:46 PM
---->>> You should probably just send the lift to me since it is LEGAL here in oklahoma.

Old 01-23-2010, 07:14 PM
Originally Posted by fx4tough07
---->>> You should probably just send the lift to me since it is LEGAL here in oklahoma.
are you sure Im sure rms8 knows he knows every thing

Old 01-23-2010, 07:40 PM
this has been an interesting thread so far!

Quick Reply: Minor preview of whats going on!