2004 - 2008 F-150

Weekend Project

Search this Thread

Old 11-24-2010, 12:12 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
you guys are all idiots.

so what he lowered a 4x4. if i built a street truck, id do it to a 4x4. that way when it snows, or im in wet grass, i wouldnt worry about getting stuck. i dont get why anyone buys 2wd trucks really, your paying for the gas and extra maintanance of a truck, but cant go anywhere a subaru can go, but again, its their truck, who cares.

theres people on this site that raise and mud 4x2's and ones that lower and drive 4x4s. so what.

every bar i go to i see some jacked up *** truck on 40s. my leveled 4x4 with me driving it could probably out wheel that guy. i know dudes in stock 4 runners that can get to places people in lifted tj's on mud tires cant get.

that being said theres probably someone out there with a leveled 4x2 on mud tires that can get through more mud than i can in my 4x4 truck, even if i had mud tires.

its his truck. one day i want to daily a supercrew on 23 inch saleens. ill be doing it in a 4x4 so i can still get somewhere in snow/sand/whatever. if i want a 4x2 car to drive ill go drive my mustang

Quick Reply: Weekend Project