Search this Thread

Old 02-21-2006, 04:10 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
thanks a bunch for the link i dl when i get home i am at work

Old 02-21-2006, 05:16 PM

Originally Posted by etrevino103186
thanks a bunch for the link i dl when i get home i am at work
If you enjoy it, can I get a little rep[utation]? Didn't really get any for this thread and it took a little work. Thanks bud, hope you enjoy.

Old 02-21-2006, 06:19 PM
Josiah, you are braver than I I would be wet sanding and buffing for weeks to get scratches out of my truck. The thought of a swirl mark makes my cheeks tighten up.

When I get out on the trails I like to take this....

I have had my old m-38 in washouts going up hill with both drivers side front and rear tire off the ground leaning to the passenger side and it still pulling. Almost flipped the old jeep a couple of times. Never has been stuck though.

Old 02-21-2006, 06:21 PM
Originally Posted by 04 RED LARIAT
Josiah, you are braver than I I would be wet sanding and buffing for weeks to get scratches out of my truck. The thought of a swirl mark makes my cheeks tighten up.

When I get out on the trails I like to take this....

I have had my old m-38 in washouts going up hill with both drivers side front and rear tire off the ground leaning to the passenger side and it still pulling. Almost flipped the old jeep a couple of times. Never has been stuck though.
that sucker looks like an antique how can you stomach taking that out?!

Old 02-21-2006, 06:33 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by StuckInMuck
who in the hell cares about a dumb *** golf cart? I have something with 4 tires that will eat it for lunch But thanks for writing a whole story about it. lol

GAFX4 A good friend of mind jsut sold his ranger that was almost set-up EXACTLY as yours! Tough trucks for sure. He constantly ragged the hell out of it and never really broke anything.

You don't have to get all uptight, even yourself would have to admit it's funny. Your talking about this extravagent 4 wheelin you do and you show your Jeep climbing a 3 foot tall stump... I dont' think he meant to insult you.

Josiah are you still getting your truck lifted?

Old 02-21-2006, 06:40 PM

Originally Posted by TTSaleen
You don't have to get all uptight, even yourself would have to admit it's funny. Your talking about this extravagent 4 wheelin you do and you show your Jeep climbing a 3 foot tall stump... I dont' think he meant to insult you.

Josiah are you still getting your truck lifted?
Yeah bud. Ironically I just placed the order for the Mud Grapplers, 37's on 20's (37x13.5xR20) but the rims I want (Hulks) are coming in on some sort of Ocean Barge shipment so it's going to take a couple weeks to get the wheels. As it all comes I'll post pics in my gallery. Just keep an eye out for my posts ;P

Whats with all the Negative reputation points I'm getting out of this thread

Old 02-21-2006, 06:46 PM
Originally Posted by Josiah
I figure it will cost me a few grand to repaint it before I sell it (if I do).

I would rather buy Triton's old truck than yours....yours isn't just used, it abused (IMO). But its yours so have fun with it while its running.

Old 02-21-2006, 06:47 PM
how do you know or find out what points you have and all that jazz?

EDIT: I doubt Josiah is gonna display pictures and videos of all his escapades when selling his truck
Not that you don't have a nice truck but everyone (or most people) want a vehicle that has never been used.

Last edited by etrevino103186; 02-21-2006 at 06:49 PM.
Old 02-21-2006, 06:49 PM
Originally Posted by RamSS/T
I would rather buy Triton's old truck than yours....yours isn't just used, it abused (IMO). But its yours so have fun with it while its running.
someone did buy that truck after it was turned in!

Old 02-21-2006, 06:50 PM
Suspended
Originally Posted by etrevino103186
how do you know or find out what points you have and all that jazz?
I was wondering the same thing. .

Old 02-21-2006, 06:51 PM
Originally Posted by ThumperMX113
I was wondering the same thing. .
just go to ur user CP.. you'll see it right away

Old 02-21-2006, 06:52 PM
Hey Ram how do you like your subs? Do they hit hard?

Old 02-21-2006, 07:08 PM
Awesome

That was an awesome video, it looked pretty hairy where the ground was giving away The truck sounds real good too, what kind of exhaust you runnin'?

Old 02-21-2006, 07:09 PM

Originally Posted by RamSS/T
If I do sell it, it will be because I can no longer afford it. I will not try to hide the fact that I wheeled it and will disclose any problems I've had, I remember what I felt like when I found out this truck had a broken mirror, cracked taillight, dent, and a few other things he did not mention. They are very small but they cost a penny to fix, the very reason I haven't. I am not sure if I'll show the video's or not, but I don't see the big deal. If anything, they may think it's rather neat. It will be lifted of course and they're buying it that way for a reason.

And I am having an unbelievably bad experience dealing with customwheelsdirect.com. They are based in SoCal, I'd advise you not to work with them because if they've already made their purchase they are pretty stingy about refunding it. I just placed my order today. The situation is this: I ordered Mazzi Hulks, they said Hulks are out, but they have the exact same wheel from a different vendor who sells them for cheaper anyway, just not Mazzi. I took a look at the page with the wheel, it's the exact same. I forgot to ask about backspacing. Well I called back and asked to cancel my wheels upon finding out they have 5.5"-6" backspacing. He told me, "you're gonna have to figure out what you want to do, I can't just sell you the tires. It's a package deal." On their site I am paying the full price, $348/tire and he is telling me that is a package deal price, he is selling the tires to me below cost, they're losing money. So I'm supposed to believe they are making under $xx.00 or so for a near $3000 purchase. I am just pretty annoyed right now as I went ahead and kept my order. As soon as I mentioned I am going to need to cancel my tires, he started sighing and wimpering, "You're gonna cancel the wheels and tires?" "Why do you wanna do that?". I really enjoyed dealing with discounttiredirect.com and would do so if they had the tires. They were very polite and respectful, they returned my phone calls, they assigned a representative to me and I was able to call up all the time and talk about it.

He says they cost him $390/tire so he's losing money, where in the hell does he gain back that money. There is no way he makes that all back on the price of the wheels.

I may cancel my order from them, but I know I'm going to be given a hard time. Any advice on the quickest way to do so? I will gladly wait for discount tire direct to get the grapplers in, I'm not hassled for refunding or exchanging items and they're pretty quick, another place these guys fall short. Everytime I ask if they have something in, they take five minutes and put me on hold. Lastly, I asked about their return policy on the first call, they said it's a one way ticket. We pay $300 to ship it to northern california and if I return them it's another $300.

Last edited by Josiah; 02-21-2006 at 07:17 PM.
Old 02-21-2006, 07:10 PM
Doh...

I just read your siggy, Flowmaster

Quick Reply: 4wd Lariat Trailriding Video