Go Back   F150online Forums > Owner's Connection > General Discussion
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?
Register Photos Vin Decoder FAQ Members Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Vendor DirectoryGarage

General Discussion
SPONSORED BY:

Welcome to F150Online Forums!
Welcome to F150Online.com.

You are currently viewing our forums as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the F150Online Forums community today!

Old 05-18-2008, 07:25 PM
Garage is empty, add now

Vehicle: 1993 Ford F-150
Angry Can you get finger prints off a brick? (the red kind, not the big ones)

Very long story short, I broke it off with a chick about 3 weeks ago because she wanted to get married an i dont. Ever. Just for the simple fact, i dont want to loose half my stuff in a divorce. Now im dating one of her friends she used to hang out with back in college. When i went over to her house a few hours ago i noticed her window was broken in her nearly brand new car, turned out she had no idea but someone threw a brick thew the passanger side window. She called the police and got a police report. I KNOW this is my ex-girlfriends work, shes just the type of jealous bitch to do that. They took the brick, are they going to finger print it? Or better yet, Can they get finger prints off a brick? She's already in the system because when she was 22 she was arrested for DUI.
Old 05-18-2008, 07:33 PM
1994 Ford F-250

Vehicle: 2004 Ford F-150
We'll if CSI is accurate and my memory serves me right, no you can't get a finger print off a brick. But if this girl is like any other jealous girl she is going to brag about it. You just gotta catch her in the act. Ask her about it over email or AIM and see if you can get her to admit it. Its not concrete but its something for the police.

"Half the ability to get the job done is not being afraid to try. 90% of the time you wont screw it up any worse then it already is"
Old 05-18-2008, 08:03 PM
Garage is empty, add now

Vehicle: 2013 Lariat F250
No fingerprints off of porous or textured surfaces. Sorry.
Old 05-18-2008, 09:47 PM
Suspended
Garage is empty, add now

Vehicle: 1998 Ford Expy 5.4
Send a message via AIM to Camarothatcould
Quote:
Originally Posted by NoLongerJeepin View Post
We'll if CSI is accurate and my memory serves me right, no you can't get a finger print off a brick. But if this girl is like any other jealous girl she is going to brag about it. You just gotta catch her in the act. Ask her about it over email or AIM and see if you can get her to admit it. Its not concrete but its something for the police.

Old 05-18-2008, 09:49 PM
Garage is empty, add now

Vehicle: 2002 Ford F150 FX4
yes you can. i was watching one episode of CSI and Warreck said he could get fingerprints from the air. i saw it on tv so it must be true.

-SI/DO flowmaster catback
-AFE cold air
-EDGE Attitude. Level 2 Custom.
-Headmaster Shorties. One cat for each side.
-305/70R16 ProComp Xterrains-16" American Racing rims.
Old 05-18-2008, 10:44 PM
Technical Article Contributor
1998 Ford F-150

Vehicle: 1998 Ford F-150
Raptor05121 Raptor05121
Send a message via AIM to Raptor05121 Send a message via MSN to Raptor05121 Send a message via Yahoo to Raptor05121
Haha, when I read the title, I thought you were QD'ing your house or something and accidentally touched a brick

4.2L V6 - M5OD ~350K miles | SCT XCal3 | K&N Series-77 | 16" Dual Efans | Magnaflow High-Flows
50W 5000K FX-R Projectors | Philips LumiLED Taillights | 60" Plasmaglow Fire & Ice | 2" Drop Shackles
Old 05-18-2008, 11:10 PM
1994 Ford F-250

Vehicle: 2004 Ford F-150
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raptor05121 View Post
Haha, when I read the title, I thought you were QD'ing your house or something and accidentally touched a brick
This might be the first time I'm laughing with you and not at you!

"Half the ability to get the job done is not being afraid to try. 90% of the time you wont screw it up any worse then it already is"
Old 05-19-2008, 06:11 AM
Garage is empty, add now

Vehicle: 2000 ford f150 xlt
It might be possible to get a partial.
Old 05-19-2008, 06:47 AM
2007 Ford F-150

Vehicle: 2007 Ford HD F150
Dating the ex's friend and not dead? - You rock, dude. - Og
Old 05-19-2008, 06:56 AM
Garage is empty, add now

Quote:
Originally Posted by OgRedd View Post
Dating the ex's friend and not dead? - You rock, dude. - Og
haha thanks man. In all seriousness though, this bitch is crazy. I plan on going to court with all the letters she has sent me within the past 2 weeks and the police report and fileing for a protection order.
Old 05-19-2008, 07:43 AM
Garage is empty, add now

Vehicle: 2003 Ford
Send a message via AIM to tj03f150 Send a message via Yahoo to tj03f150
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ranger7489 View Post
Very long story short, I broke it off with a chick about 3 weeks ago because she wanted to get married an i dont. Ever. Just for the simple fact, i dont want to loose half my stuff in a divorce. Now im dating one of her friends she used to hang out with back in college. When i went over to her house a few hours ago i noticed her window was broken in her nearly brand new car, turned out she had no idea but someone threw a brick thew the passanger side window. She called the police and got a police report. I KNOW this is my ex-girlfriends work, shes just the type of jealous bitch to do that. They took the brick, are they going to finger print it? Or better yet, Can they get finger prints off a brick? She's already in the system because when she was 22 she was arrested for DUI.
lol wow dude! i have the same thoughts on marriage, *******ing contract.....

good thing u broke it off with her, if shes the type of chick to do something *******ed up and immature like bash in someones window with a brick she just sounds like a troublemaker and you would have been totally *******ed over had u married someone like that.

i dont think you should ever hit a woman but someone needs to beat this girls ***.
Old 05-19-2008, 08:46 AM
Garage is empty, add now

Vehicle: 2005 Ford F250
Send a message via AIM to CajunJosh
To answer your question yes it is possible. Will your local police department have the resources to do it, probably not.
Old 05-19-2008, 09:36 AM
2007 Ford F-150

Vehicle: 2007 Ford F-150
Send a message via AIM to pmason718
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raptor05121 View Post

Before I read the topic I thought he was playing basketball, lol.

2007 Red Fire Metallic FX2 Sport
5.4 V8 3.55
Pioneer Z2 /w Bluetooth, XM Sat, & Nav Traffic
Alpine PKG-RSE2 Overhead Monitor
Alpine MRP-M450 Mono Amp 400w
Alpine MRP-F300 4ch Amp 50W
Q-Logic QL-C1FTX110 Custom Sub Enclosure
JL 10W3v3-2 Sub
Polk db571 Front & Rear Door Speakers
Hella LED tail and 3rd brake lights
4300k Digital HID's
23" Customized Saleen Wheels
Old 05-19-2008, 10:02 AM
Garage is empty, add now

Quote:
Originally Posted by tj03f150 View Post
lol wow dude! i have the same thoughts on marriage, *******ing contract.....

good thing u broke it off with her, if shes the type of chick to do something *******ed up and immature like bash in someones window with a brick she just sounds like a troublemaker and you would have been totally *******ed over had u married someone like that.

i dont think you should ever hit a woman but someone needs to beat this girls ***.

Exactly, Im not the type to lay a hand on a woman but just as you said, someone needs to. She's the valley girl type, so she probably has never been said no to. That probably explains the brick threw the window lol.
Old 05-19-2008, 10:31 AM
Garage is empty, add now

Vehicle: 2008 Chevrolet TBSS
Send a message via AIM to Chris04v6
Quote:
Originally Posted by NoLongerJeepin View Post
This might be the first time I'm laughing with you and not at you!
hahaha

she's gettin there, slowly but surely
Old 05-19-2008, 10:31 AM