Can you get finger prints off a brick? (the red kind, not the big ones) - F150online Forums

Go Back  F150online Forums > Owner's Connection > General Discussion
Can you get finger prints off a brick? (the red kind, not the big ones) > Can you get finger prints off a brick? (the red kind, not the big ones)

Can you get finger prints off a brick? (the red kind, not the big ones)

Reply

 
 
  #1  
Old 05-18-2008, 07:25 PM
Senior Member
Thread Starter
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Michigan
Posts: 207
Angry Can you get finger prints off a brick? (the red kind, not the big ones)

Very long story short, I broke it off with a chick about 3 weeks ago because she wanted to get married an i dont. Ever. Just for the simple fact, i dont want to loose half my stuff in a divorce. Now im dating one of her friends she used to hang out with back in college. When i went over to her house a few hours ago i noticed her window was broken in her nearly brand new car, turned out she had no idea but someone threw a brick thew the passanger side window. She called the police and got a police report. I KNOW this is my ex-girlfriends work, shes just the type of jealous bitch to do that. They took the brick, are they going to finger print it? Or better yet, Can they get finger prints off a brick? She's already in the system because when she was 22 she was arrested for DUI.
 
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 05-18-2008, 07:33 PM
Senior Member
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Des Moines, IA
Posts: 2,473
We'll if CSI is accurate and my memory serves me right, no you can't get a finger print off a brick. But if this girl is like any other jealous girl she is going to brag about it. You just gotta catch her in the act. Ask her about it over email or AIM and see if you can get her to admit it. Its not concrete but its something for the police.
 
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 05-18-2008, 08:03 PM
Senior Member
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: California
Posts: 508
No fingerprints off of porous or textured surfaces. Sorry.
 
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 05-18-2008, 09:47 PM
Suspended
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: NW Indiana
Posts: 1,941
Originally Posted by NoLongerJeepin View Post
We'll if CSI is accurate and my memory serves me right, no you can't get a finger print off a brick. But if this girl is like any other jealous girl she is going to brag about it. You just gotta catch her in the act. Ask her about it over email or AIM and see if you can get her to admit it. Its not concrete but its something for the police.

 
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 05-18-2008, 09:49 PM
Senior Member
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Summerville, SC
Posts: 1,224
yes you can. i was watching one episode of CSI and Warreck said he could get fingerprints from the air. i saw it on tv so it must be true.
 
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 05-18-2008, 10:44 PM
Raptor05121's Avatar
Technical Article Contributor
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Live Oak, FL
Posts: 10,611
Haha, when I read the title, I thought you were QD'ing your house or something and accidentally touched a brick
 
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 05-18-2008, 11:10 PM
Senior Member
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Des Moines, IA
Posts: 2,473
Originally Posted by Raptor05121 View Post
Haha, when I read the title, I thought you were QD'ing your house or something and accidentally touched a brick
This might be the first time I'm laughing with you and not at you!
 
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 05-19-2008, 06:11 AM
Senior Member
Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: Idaho
Posts: 178
It might be possible to get a partial.
 
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 05-19-2008, 06:47 AM
Senior Member
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: TN
Posts: 1,116
Dating the ex's friend and not dead? - You rock, dude. - Og
 
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 05-19-2008, 06:56 AM
Senior Member
Thread Starter
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Michigan
Posts: 207
Originally Posted by OgRedd View Post
Dating the ex's friend and not dead? - You rock, dude. - Og
haha thanks man. In all seriousness though, this bitch is crazy. I plan on going to court with all the letters she has sent me within the past 2 weeks and the police report and fileing for a protection order.
 
Reply With Quote
  #11  
Old 05-19-2008, 07:43 AM
Senior Member
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Spring/Woodlands, Tx.
Posts: 609
Originally Posted by Ranger7489 View Post
Very long story short, I broke it off with a chick about 3 weeks ago because she wanted to get married an i dont. Ever. Just for the simple fact, i dont want to loose half my stuff in a divorce. Now im dating one of her friends she used to hang out with back in college. When i went over to her house a few hours ago i noticed her window was broken in her nearly brand new car, turned out she had no idea but someone threw a brick thew the passanger side window. She called the police and got a police report. I KNOW this is my ex-girlfriends work, shes just the type of jealous bitch to do that. They took the brick, are they going to finger print it? Or better yet, Can they get finger prints off a brick? She's already in the system because when she was 22 she was arrested for DUI.
lol wow dude! i have the same thoughts on marriage, *******ing contract.....

good thing u broke it off with her, if shes the type of chick to do something *******ed up and immature like bash in someones window with a brick she just sounds like a troublemaker and you would have been totally *******ed over had u married someone like that.

i dont think you should ever hit a woman but someone needs to beat this girls ***.
 
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 05-19-2008, 08:46 AM
Member
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Texas
Posts: 91
To answer your question yes it is possible. Will your local police department have the resources to do it, probably not.
 
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old 05-19-2008, 09:36 AM
Senior Member
Join Date: May 2007
Location: NYC, Ct & NC
Posts: 3,462
Originally Posted by Raptor05121 View Post
Haha, when I read the title, I thought you were QD'ing your house or something and accidentally touched a brick

Before I read the topic I thought he was playing basketball, lol.
 
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old 05-19-2008, 10:02 AM
Senior Member
Thread Starter
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Michigan
Posts: 207
Originally Posted by tj03f150 View Post
lol wow dude! i have the same thoughts on marriage, *******ing contract.....

good thing u broke it off with her, if shes the type of chick to do something *******ed up and immature like bash in someones window with a brick she just sounds like a troublemaker and you would have been totally *******ed over had u married someone like that.

i dont think you should ever hit a woman but someone needs to beat this girls ***.

Exactly, Im not the type to lay a hand on a woman but just as you said, someone needs to. She's the valley girl type, so she probably has never been said no to. That probably explains the brick threw the window lol.
 
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Old 05-19-2008, 10:31 AM
Senior Member
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Texas
Posts: 548
Originally Posted by NoLongerJeepin View Post
This might be the first time I'm laughing with you and not at you!
hahaha
 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 

Related Topics
Thread
Thread Starter
Forum
Replies
Last Post
Patman
2009 - 2014 F-150
15
08-09-2016 12:43 AM
dput8
Suspension
11
10-04-2015 02:30 AM
02xltscab
Transmissions
3
09-26-2015 03:56 PM
Patman
Bedliners, Caps, Tops & Lids
7
09-25-2015 08:51 PM
mmckinney
Wheels, Tires & Brakes
1
09-24-2015 10:23 PM

Thread Tools
Search this Thread
Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off


Sponsors

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 12:34 AM.