P2104,p2106,p2111,p2112 & P2135

Search this Thread

Old 09-03-2009, 05:52 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I have the same code

I have the same code.
I did replace the throttle body which comes with new sensor and motor. I did turn off both cables from the battery for a day. I did use the scanner to erase the code. I did drive afterwards for 200 miles. Still getting the same code and check engine and the wrench?
PLEASE HELP, I`M OUT OF IDEAS.

Originally Posted by Grandthroblord
Dont suppose somebody would like to spell out to me in what order I should sort this problem out remembering I do not have a dealer to go to?

Is the 'PCM flash' the first thing to do?
Do I replace the TPS?
Do I replace the throttle and all gubbins?
Could this be caused by voltage problems from the alternator?
Do I cover myself and everypart of my electrical system with dielectric grease and then shrink wrap the engine?
The latest calibration for the PCM anybody have a reference code etc to do with Ford for this so I can push this at someone on the phone in Ford UK?

Dont suppose somebody just happens to have the program knocking around or can liberate it for cash from somebody to send to me (cough cough) desperate man!
Please help the stoopid limey out!

Old 09-03-2009, 06:01 PM
Technical Article Contributor

Received 15 Likes on 15 Posts
Originally Posted by konin1973
I have the same code.
I did replace the throttle body which comes with new sensor and motor. I did turn off both cables from the battery for a day. I did use the scanner to erase the code. I did drive afterwards for 200 miles. Still getting the same code and check engine and the wrench?
PLEASE HELP, I`M OUT OF IDEAS.
Fill your info in - Top right corner, so it will post when you do. We don't know what your driving. Fill it in and it will post each time you do. Go to the - UserCP.

Old 09-18-2009, 01:44 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Ask your Ford dealer to order you this part ..... 3L5Z-9B989-AA

the throttle position sensor ..... it is a kit which includes the screws ..... use a little heat on the thread area of the throttle body work the screws back and fourth and they will not break ...... also it is not required but advisable to have the latest revision programed into the ecu.

If this kit is not available from your local ford dealer .... try to find an aftermarket tps .... it is serviced seperatly.

Good luck

surfacerider

Quick Reply: P2104,p2106,p2111,p2112 & P2135