Actuall lift height

Search this Thread

Old 07-10-2012, 01:18 AM
Technical Article Contributor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Mine measured about 44.75" on all four corners with my 35" KM2s and 6" Fabtech. With the new 35" Toyos, it is about a half inch or so higher. The Toyos are a tiny bit larger, significantly heavier and a higher load rating for more inflation.

Old 07-10-2012, 01:55 AM
Yes, Because I added the 1" Daystar spacer up front, even with the 2" lift shackel in back the 4 1/2" block from Rancho wasnt enough, so I put in a Rough Country 5" block, and the back is still a 1/2" lower, so Im trying to decide if I want to go to the Pro Comp 6" block or do some airbags. I would do an AAL , but I never carry any heavy loads, and I dont want a supper stiff ride.

Old 07-10-2012, 04:45 AM
Originally Posted by kitchenboy
Yes, Because I added the 1" Daystar spacer up front, even with the 2" lift shackel in back the 4 1/2" block from Rancho wasnt enough, so I put in a Rough Country 5" block, and the back is still a 1/2" lower, so Im trying to decide if I want to go to the Pro Comp 6" block or do some airbags. I would do an AAL , but I never carry any heavy loads, and I dont want a supper stiff ride.
Mines not that stiff...just get the longer AAL and you should be fine. I wouldnt get a bigger block...it will just increase the chances for problems and axle wrap/slight vibration when taking off from a stop. I am going to be getting rid of my block and AAL and getting a new set of springs at some point in the near future. I dont like my pinion angle and there is a slight vibration. I want to just alleviate the problems and do a leaf pack.

Old 07-10-2012, 05:10 PM
Thats why I was considering the tapered pro comp block. it is 6" on one end and 5 1/2" on the other to help with the pinion angle. What AAl do you recommend and what leaf packs are you looking at.

Quick Reply: Actuall lift height