1" add-a-leafs??

Search this Thread

Old 09-05-2011, 12:12 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by jerhelo
Just saying. That bumper would look great on my truck...I am considering having something custom made. I like the iron bull you bought but I also like the tube style bumpers. A friend up north had one made for his tacoma that could withstand a winch and hi-lift and it looked great as well as being strong...Like I said the truck is on hold until spring so I have plenty of time to figure our what to get leaf and bumper wise...
It will look better on mine than it does now once I do this:

Old 09-05-2011, 12:27 PM
Originally Posted by MossyOak3006
It will look better on mine than it does now once I do this:
Seriously, judging from the photo the cheapest way to correct the stance would be procomp add-a-leaf...All of this back and forth about leafs and arguements is getting a little rediculous...Procomp add-a-leafs are $100 bucks a pair. Try them first to see the results....

Old 09-05-2011, 12:45 PM
Seriously, judging from the photo the cheapest way to correct the stance would be procomp add-a-leaf...All of this back and forth about leafs and arguements is getting a little rediculous...Procomp add-a-leafs are $100 bucks a pair. Try them first to see the results....

I can't decide if I want to put an AAL in or wait til Christmas/birthday and get new leafs. $100 sounds a lot better than $500+

Old 09-05-2011, 12:52 PM
Originally Posted by MossyOak3006
I can't decide if I want to put an AAL in or wait til Christmas/birthday and get new leafs. $100 sounds a lot better than $500+
A $100 bandaid for add-a-leafs is your best solution as you are so undecided in what set of leafs to get. It will level your truck out and keep it that way until you figure out what you want to do....Judging by your situtation it will give you some time to put some money away as well....You will like the ride and towing response as well. I noticed a huge difference with mine....

Old 09-05-2011, 01:02 PM
A $100 bandaid for add-a-leafs is your best solution as you are so undecided in what set of leafs to get. It will level your truck out and keep it that way until you figure out what you want to do....Judging by your situtation it will give you some time to put some money away as well....You will like the ride and towing response as well. I noticed a huge difference with mine....
I'm leaning that way. I had an AAL on my last truck, and I did notice a big towing improvement

Quick Reply: 1" add-a-leafs??