4wheelonline stole 500 bucks from me!!! please read!

Search this Thread

Old 03-28-2008, 10:58 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by crash_lucky13
i'm a salesman... i'll admit when i'm wrong (guys on here will back me up on that too)... it's hard to find people who actually care
Good customer service is extremely hard to find these days thats for sure!

Thanks for the deal on the tires btw The Rize goes on the 15th of next month, can't wait to be sittin a few inches higher.

Old 03-29-2008, 07:21 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by crash_lucky13
i'm a salesman... i'll admit when i'm wrong (guys on here will back me up on that too)... it's hard to find people who actually care
I agree its hard finding people who actually care. I am glad I got to do my buisness with crash. From now on I will only do buisness with him, even if another company beats his price. I would pay more just to get the service he provides. thanks again crash for everything.

Old 03-30-2008, 01:41 AM
Originally Posted by speedydelivery
Just wondering....did you not wonder how come the price was so cheap when you were ordering this product with dirt logics? And why did you not want to keep the lift and buy the correct dirt logic shocks to go on it? I imagine you could not find the deal anywhere elsefor that low price either. I have looked at the retrurns policy and it seems just like about everyone elses policy. If you just return the product and do not purchase something else, they hit you with a returns charge to cover freight etc, but...if you replace the wrong parts, they will not charge a returns fee.

Bottom line is that you didn't get what you thought you were getting for a super low price, and if the conversation was like you said on the phone, it was the salespersons fault. Everybody does make mistakes and I am sure if you work you have made some too, but, if you really wanted the dirt logics you should have just sent back the shocks you got and worked out some sort of deal to get the dirts at a reduced price from them.
Yes, obvious employee. Why even bother coming on here and making excuses? The reputation is already badly marred. Hopefully it was worth the $500.

Old 03-30-2008, 10:51 AM
Originally Posted by speedydelivery
Just wondering....did you not wonder how come the price was so cheap when you were ordering this product with dirt logics? And why did you not want to keep the lift and buy the correct dirt logic shocks to go on it? I imagine you could not find the deal anywhere elsefor that low price either. I have looked at the retrurns policy and it seems just like about everyone elses policy. If you just return the product and do not purchase something else, they hit you with a returns charge to cover freight etc, but...if you replace the wrong parts, they will not charge a returns fee.

Bottom line is that you didn't get what you thought you were getting for a super low price, and if the conversation was like you said on the phone, it was the salespersons fault. Everybody does make mistakes and I am sure if you work you have made some too, but, if you really wanted the dirt logics you should have just sent back the shocks you got and worked out some sort of deal to get the dirts at a reduced price from them.

The start of the second paragraph says it all. "Bottom line is".

The "bottom line is" the salesman is a direct representative of the company, no matter how incompetent he or she may be. The company is directly responsible for the training of their sales people.

TexasGirl, stick to your guns. Report them to the BBB in their state and make sure the claim is filed. They will have to reconcile with you before they can be removed from the hit list.

Old 03-30-2008, 11:00 AM
lol i think they bit off more than they could chew... do you have any idea the number of people on these boards that read our posts?? it's over 1500 so far... and growing....

not a problem on helping you out... i'm just another guy driving an f150 that's trying to hook the guys up... everyone can use a hook up every now and then

Old 03-31-2008, 05:40 PM
so its been a week NOW, and still no contact from 4wheelonline. hows that for customer service?

Old 03-31-2008, 05:43 PM
maybe you should ask speedydeliver lol... hey did you ever show jason my truck??

Old 04-01-2008, 06:10 PM
yea he saw it, and saw it again, and again. he kept clicking on all the pics. he just kept saying how he knows its faster than sh** and how he would love to see it in action. it was so funny. he said he wants to email some pics of his truck to you! ha ha!

so you say 1500 people have seen this post? that cant be good for any business.

Old 04-01-2008, 06:26 PM
Suspended
Originally Posted by *FX4TEXASGIRL*
yea he saw it, and saw it again, and again. he kept clicking on all the pics. he just kept saying how he knows its faster than sh** and how he would love to see it in action. it was so funny. he said he wants to email some pics of his truck to you! ha ha!

so you say 1500 people have seen this post? that cant be good for any business.
Why have you not changed banks? If the online store did not live up to their end of the bargain...why should you. The bank does not understand this? I am really pissed off the way that they did you. Very irritating.

Old 04-01-2008, 08:16 PM
lets start a sqrew 4wheelparts thread and then show the guys.... and girls at 4wheelparts how many potential customers they lost

Old 04-01-2008, 08:29 PM
Originally Posted by rolltide4x4
lets start a sqrew 4wheelparts thread and then show the guys.... and girls at 4wheelparts how many potential customers they lost
You mean 4wheelonline??

Old 04-02-2008, 12:54 PM
of course...... 4Wheel online... i was thinkin of 4wheelparts cuz they sqrewed my freind as well

Old 04-02-2008, 02:15 PM
I'm a bit late on this thread but I really hope you get this problem resolved. Heck, I was mad about a $17 charge I was never refunded for some paintball gear I had returned. I can't imagine how blazing hot I'd get for $500.

You can count me into the growing number of people who will avoid that company like the plague. Good luck!

Old 04-02-2008, 04:51 PM
I definatly ,Won't be looking to buy anything from them !

Old 04-02-2008, 05:15 PM
That really sucks, 5 bills is a lot of money. I hear nothing but horror storys with this company. I wont deal with them. Good luck.

Quick Reply: 4wheelonline stole 500 bucks from me!!! please read!