SuperCrew

X Plan rebates?

Search this Thread

Old 07-05-2001, 11:58 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Angry X Plan rebates?

I know Ford has extended the "normal" rebates. Does anyone know if there is a X plan rebate right now?
Thanks! Hopefully we'll find and buy our new Supercrew soon!!

Old 07-05-2001, 12:39 PM
Not sure what a x plan rebate is but when I bought my truck using the x plan, I got the rebates Ford was offering also.

Hope this help!

Old 07-05-2001, 12:48 PM
It was my understanding that Ford offers additional rebates to x plan buyers and I cannot find out what those x plan rebates are. Thanks!

Old 07-05-2001, 07:04 PM
I would give the x plan program people a call. You should have an 800 number. When I was ready to buy I called them and asked exactly what all did I have to pay. This saved me quite a few fees because the dummies at the dealership said they didnt know that.

Good luck!

Old 07-07-2001, 02:16 PM
What is plan x

What exactly is plan X?

Thanks

Old 07-07-2001, 11:55 PM
Thumbs up X plan and A plan

the A plan is a nice program that ford offers to company employees and they family to buy FORDS Lincoln Mercury and now Volvo and Jag (owned by FORD), at reduced prices close to invoice , dealers really don't mind writing these deals at all, because ford send them a fixed check for I think last time I checked $1500 for dealer profit , Ford will let direct family members and there spouse's take advantage of this up to 5 vehicles per year! I am on my 3rd a plan ford 1997 Expedition , 1999 windstar SEL (wifes) and 2001 Super Crew , they have all been great deals saving anywhere from $4,000- $6,000 a-plan is active Employees , and Xplan is retired Ford employees. My father in law is my plan provider , and I always thank him personaly for getting me such great deals. Hope this helps , Skully

Old 07-08-2001, 11:56 AM
Thanks!

Now all I need is to find a relative who works at Ford!
Anyone want to adopt me?

Trending Topics

Old 07-08-2001, 12:02 PM
The X-Plan also covers Ford Suppliers. I work for a freight airline that has a contract to ahul Ford parts and can get the X-Plan price. I have not tried it yet but will in the next 1-2 weeks when I get the wife her new 02 Explorer. The bite about this plan is my company was enrolled about 2 weeks after I bought my new SD. I don't know if it is retroactive, but it would be worth a try.

Old 07-13-2001, 03:31 PM
I just traded my 97 S/Cab in on a SCrew using the x-plan. I don't think that there is a specifice x-plan rebate, but any rebate and/or financing deals that ford offers on your vehicle are still valid for xplan purchases.

X-Plan does work out to be a pretty sweet deal....

Old 07-13-2001, 11:48 PM
X-PLAN

Not only is there NO additional rebates using "X" but you won't get any of the give away stuff Ford send it's customers as a result. In fact, the dealer is not obligated in any way to even accept the "X" if he so chooses. "X" plan is 4% over the "A" plan pricing which is pretty damn good so don't KILL yourself trying to find any other discounts in addition to the "X" other than any factory incentives. By the way...bought mine using "X" also

Old 07-16-2001, 04:56 PM
Cool

just brought a new f-150 supercrew and used the "x" plan
it's very good for me, because ford was offering a rebate also
but, as someone else, said don't expect to much more from the
dealership when using the "x" plan. good luck

Old 07-16-2001, 09:21 PM
Got my Screw the X-Plan from the Experimental Aircraft Association. Join for a $40 annual fee. Got iunder invoice plus current factory incentives. Boy do I love experimental aircraft!

Old 07-16-2001, 11:45 PM
Where can I find the pricing for x-plan?

Is there somewhere I can see the pricing?
Yo mind telling me what you payed for yours?

Thanks!

Tray

Old 07-17-2001, 12:11 AM
I bought mine on the X-plan. The corp I work for has a Ford exclusive type of purchase agreement that qualifies all employees for one X-plan purchase a year.

The X-plan price is a pre-factory incentive price. In other words, all factory rebates and incentives apply. When I bought mine, there was a $500 factory rebate and 1.5% (I think) financing I could have used.

The plan is a flat out, no haggle price and I had no trouble finding Ford dealers who would sell anything on their lot on the plan. My final decision was between the Lariat S'crew and a crew cab F250 with the Pstroke. My wife hated the diesel racket so the Screw won out. I found that if you take the sticker price times .875, you will come within a buck or two of the X-plan price, rebates notwithstanding.

I traded in a very clean '97 GMC 3dr Z71 and I was really surprised at the allowance I got. I guess that if they want your trade in, the X-plan doesn't matter much, trade in wise either.

Old 07-17-2001, 09:36 AM
Thanks!

Quick Reply: X Plan rebates?