power works superchargers

Search this Thread

Old 02-01-2007, 11:23 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
power works superchargers

hey i was talking to a vendor of power works and he said he could get me one of there kits for the 04 4.6 for $4800 he claims this is 100 over cost.. does this seem like a good deal? or do any of you know a better price with a differnt super charger?... what would be the cons of buying a used charger kit also?

Old 02-01-2007, 11:33 PM
Originally Posted by ridge
hey i was talking to a vendor of power works and he said he could get me one of there kits for the 04 4.6 for $4800 he claims this is 100 over cost.. does this seem like a good deal? or do any of you know a better price with a differnt super charger?... what would be the cons of buying a used charger kit also?
4800 seems like a real good deal to me!

Old 02-01-2007, 11:47 PM
i can hook you up also if you are interested.. but right now im trying to get some more info on powerworks.... i havent herd of them until this week.. but a guy on a local board here is a vendor and could hook a group of people up if anyone else is interested

Old 02-02-2007, 12:11 AM
i can hook you up also if you are interested.. but right now im trying to get some more info on powerworks.... i havent herd of them until this week.. but a guy on a local board here is a vendor and could hook a group of people up if anyone else is interested

how much tho when you say hook up, im interest in a superchargerr just dont know which one!

Old 02-02-2007, 12:16 AM
Don't you think you should get some additional information before you try to hook someone up? Or at least untill you get hooked up....

Anyway if you click on my Powerworks below and then post your question, It should get answered by Powerworks fast..

Are you sure that the supercharger in question for a 4.6 is for trucks and not the one for the Mustang?

Last edited by anaheim_drew; 02-02-2007 at 12:21 AM.
Old 02-02-2007, 12:26 AM
Originally Posted by anaheim_drew
Don't you think you should get some additional information before you try to hook someone up? Or at least untill you get hooked up....

Anyway if you click on my Powerworks below and then post your question, It should get answered by Powerworks fast..

Are you sure that the supercharger in question for a 4.6 is for trucks and not the one for the Mustang?
im very sure im talking to a dealer from powerworks and i do know this is a complete kit for the 4.6 f150 i can probley get a kit for the 5.4 also... and i know the 4800 is for just mine and he said that its 100 over his cost what size engine do you have and i will talk to the guy about getting a additional charger

Old 02-02-2007, 12:31 AM
im very sure im talking to a dealer from powerworks and i do know this is a complete kit for the 4.6 f150 i can probley get a kit for the 5.4 also... and i know the 4800 is for just mine and he said that its 100 over his cost what size engine do you have and i will talk to the guy about getting a additional charger
If his cost is $4700, he is paying too much... Anyway good luck

Old 02-02-2007, 01:01 AM
If his cost is $4700, he is paying too much... Anyway good luck
not if he dosnt sell alot of prochargers... from what i understand he just got into selling these within the last few months and it was only because a group of people talked him into it

Old 02-02-2007, 01:15 AM
im very sure im talking to a dealer from powerworks and
i do know this is a complete kit for the 4.6 f150
Ridge, I was just trying to help you so you don't get scammed on a purchase.

Old 02-02-2007, 01:19 AM
Ridge, I was just trying to help you so you don't get scammed on a purchase.
oh i know that another thing im considering is a procharger? i was talking to a guy that has one on his mustang and he said he has had nothing but positive things from his... what is a average price on a power works though?

Quick Reply: power works superchargers