Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
that sucks I want to take my 2v 5.4l up against you 3v peeps

Old 03-17-2006, 03:20 PM
This sucks. :o

Ship the truck over to England and I'll take your money with my 03 HD

Old 03-17-2006, 03:40 PM
Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
I originally thought this but the difference in centris and roots are pretty significant.
all the more reason to have them all show up and let the numbers speak for themselfs. i have talked to people in business and made an impression, 2 ,3 or 4 years latter when they need my product, they call me.
2 years ago i did some repair work on a competitors machine ( he was backed up, they were desperate) i showed up fixed it in 5 minutes told them no charge just call when, if, you need a new one, they called last week and placed an order for a new machine $23k

Old 03-17-2006, 03:48 PM
Can I bring my twin supercharged gt5 Pantera with a 200 shot of nitrous? I pops wheelies from 2nd to 3rd.

Old 03-17-2006, 03:56 PM
raider, if your willing bring it out.
Englishadam, if I can convince my boss to send the truck and me over there. Get ready to rumble.
Brotherdave, I welcome any help. I do appreciate your insight and agree 100 percent. Thats why I have decided to open this up to just about anybody with an F150 that wants to come out and see what we offer, race a bit, drink some beer (after racing that is), and tell fishing stories.
We need to get the word out on our kit, and I think this could help greatly. Thanks guys, and Brotherdave, thanks, with your post I was able to convince my boss to go with opening it up to more of the owners.

Old 03-17-2006, 04:11 PM
Your kit looks great... sounds like it performs good too... Its just TOO expensive.

More expensive then any other kit out there..

What does your product bring to the table that others don't to account for the price increase?
Not flaming here or trying to put you down... just trying to figure it out.

Old 03-17-2006, 05:17 PM
khendrix2374 thanks for asking. You presented your question well and I did not take it as though you were
flaming here or trying to put you down...
Actually, I have been researching this a lot lately. From what I have found, our kit is not the most expensive when comparing it to similar products when everything is equated. Alot of people were mentioning the price issue. The two closest products to us are the Roush and the Whipple. So I will dive into these two for you. Comparing to a centri is not realistic because of the major differences between the two systems, so that is why I am sticking to Whipple and Roush.

Lets start with Whipple. Cost: $5589. (I am aware of the $4699 kit but it is not intercooled and I am aware of the $5329 kit, but that doesnt come with a tuner). OK, so per a conversation with Whipple, with the $5589 kit right now they do not have the reflash tune and are only reflashing the pcm with their tune. We offer a Xcal 2 with our kit average price about $400 dollars. That makes whipples kit $5989, ten dollars cheaper then ours. Next, whipple does not include new fuel injectors in their kit. Average cost of new injectors, $350 dollars. whipples kit now is $6,339, $340 dollars more than our kit. Then add that we include an autometer boost gauge and pod, $60. That adds up to atleast $400 more than our kit. Not only that, but our tune is designed specifically for your car, and developed by one of the best in the market Lidio Iacobelli of Alternative Autoperformance. Lastly, I cannot comment on their customer support, but I can tell you that we do have the BEST customer support of anybody out their. You can check out our site under customer comments and see this info. Everyone that has purchased this kit is calling us telling us how great it is.

I will compare Roush in the next post.

Old 03-17-2006, 05:28 PM
Ok here is for Roush:

Price $5199.43 from their website. This kit is not intercooled. I can't even begin to add up the costs associated with this on the forum. I can tell you that it is very significant and am currently doing an analysis of all the parts. You have intercooler cores, IC radiators, plumbing the works. So really we can't compare this kit to ours. But lets just say Intercooling is a difference of about $900 dollars. I took the difference from Whipples website for their I/C kit and non I/C kit and its about $900 dollars. Add this to $5199.43 and you get $6099.43. Already 100 more than our kit. No boost gauge, $60 more, now $160 dollars more than our kit. They did not give a reflash tuner either, cost $400 dollars. Now with just this we have $560 dollars more than our kit.

So from my long winded response it can bee seen, that actually Trilogy when compared to the other two is cheaper when you add all the extras that Trilogy adds to our kit. We developed our kit for continued reliability, performance, and factory look. We are also currently running a 5% off for just a little bit longer so when this is factored in, our kit is really an amazing deal.

Some of this information is from what I have been able to find. If their are errors please let me know. I am not trying to confuse, lie, or trick anybody here. This is just what I have been able to find. I really hope this helps clear things up on the price difference. Thanks again for the questions, and keep them coming.

Old 03-17-2006, 05:42 PM
This is all fine and dandy, but we seem to have gotten off topic.
When's the Showdown in Motown!

Old 03-17-2006, 05:46 PM
Mab351 it is going to happen in April. We are wanting to pick a weekend when the weather is good. Probably late april. I will post asap when I get a permanent date.

Old 03-17-2006, 06:00 PM
Originally Posted by Lone_Star@Trilogy
Mab351 it is going to happen in April. We are wanting to pick a weekend when the weather is good. Probably late april. I will post asap when I get a permanent date.
Do you have an installer in Delaware?

Old 03-17-2006, 06:17 PM
inurok,
its been awhile. Hope things are going well for you. We do not have an installer in Delaware. I think if I remember correctly that we have one in Maryland that is very close to you in Edgewood. I don't remember your address exactly but I think it was 1:45 from you. I have attached their information for you.

Amazon Racing Team
1009 Edgewood Road, Unit D
Edgewood, MD 21040
Phone: 410-676-3433

Scott

Old 03-17-2006, 07:55 PM
Suspended
And when it really comes down to it...if you are dropping anywhere from 5 to 6 thousand dollars... are you really going to make a decision based on a few hundred bucks difference? If I drop that much coin I'm going to anti up and drop a few more bills to get THE BEST. I'm not endorsing anyone with that, because I don't have any personal experience with any of these kits, just saying my logic about dropping the dough.

Old 03-18-2006, 08:55 PM
i've got $500 on mab351 , thats the new Powerworks kit isn't it? That is one bad piece... is that kit for sale? how do I get a hold of one?

Old 03-19-2006, 09:12 AM
Originally Posted by griffinturtle
i've got $500 on mab351 , thats the new Powerworks kit isn't it? That is one bad piece... is that kit for sale? how do I get a hold of one?
Powerworks and Magnacharger both have the kits in stock and started selling them last week. PW is supposed to be launching their official release next weekend at the SEMA truck show in Indianapolis with a press release and press conference Friday morning before the show opens.

Quick Reply: Who wants to race?