F150online Forums

F150online Forums (https://www.f150online.com/forums/)
-   Superchargers & Turbochargers (https://www.f150online.com/forums/superchargers-turbochargers-77/)
-   -   Who wants to race? (https://www.f150online.com/forums/superchargers-turbochargers/232945-who-wants-race.html)

Lone_Star@Trilogy 03-16-2006 09:38 AM

Who wants to race?

It doesn't get much better than this. Who wants to get some green to come out and race? We are thinking in April when the weather gets a little more predictable. This offer is currently extended to Whipple and Roush guys (with just a SC kit, no other mods) to come on out and race. If you are interested in making some green to show us what you got let me hear from you.

raider 03-16-2006 09:46 AM

cudos on bringing it

flavio marco 03-16-2006 12:24 PM

I would love to... but I am in Venezuela... je je... and I bet my procharger would beat youˇˇˇˇˇ

Lone_Star@Trilogy 03-16-2006 02:03 PM

I bet my procharger would beat you
Your just saying this because you can't make it up here to race. Thats ok, it would be a long way for you to come to get beat. :lol: I would have figured all the guys with whipples would be all over this deal. Come out for a free day of drag racing and get some green for their time. O well, I guess all the talk of who was better was just that, Talk.

Come on guys lets race, it doesnt cost you thing and you get paid to do it. Please don't tell me your scared!!!!!!

Let me hear from ya!!!!!!!

flavio marco 03-16-2006 02:09 PM

You are really lucky I can´t make it there. But I can´t believe anyone else is not taking this dealˇˇˇˇˇ C´mon guys, prove this guy wrong , or confirm he is right... remember: better a racer for a moment... than a spectator for a life timeˇˇ Good luckˇˇ:beers:

raider 03-16-2006 02:51 PM

can I race ya with my s/ced Screw?

RGCBSHRTY#1 03-16-2006 04:56 PM

Originally Posted by raider
can I race ya with my s/ced Screw?

Does it count if the Whipple is on my Lightning?;)

Where will the races be held?

ganiman 03-16-2006 07:04 PM

If it was anywhere in Fla Id go.It would be nice to beat up on some twin screws.:devil: Dont have a whipple tho.

Good luck getting the race together!!:rocker:
But it seems the only people your after havent chimed in yet..:confused:

flanaganman 03-16-2006 08:11 PM

come on up to okc we'd meet u at thunder valley
http://img123.imageshack.us/img123/3...00219xt.th.jpg

05RoushMarkLT 03-16-2006 08:26 PM

Where are you at? I could do this if it were at the Las Vegas Motor Speedway.

Lone_Star@Trilogy 03-17-2006 09:26 AM

My apologies. We are located in Dearborn Michigan. We were hoping to do some racing locally (within the tri-state area) but maybe I can convince the boss to do a tour of the US and race along the way.

The reason we are asking for the whipple and roush owners to bring out their trucks, is because we are the new guy and want to show people how outstanding our product truly is. Compare systems straight up, no BS, no playing with numbers, just straight up performance.

flanaganman, we just might do that in okc. 05roushmarklt, might be a little far. RGCBSHRTY#1, I will check with the boss on this setup. raider, what sc do you have? Guys thanks for the responses. Hopefuly we can get something going here. I know if you guys saw this thing in action you would be impressed. Lets get racing....:rocker:

raider 03-17-2006 10:09 AM

I have a Eaton on my 01 Screw 4x4

mab351 03-17-2006 01:18 PM

Originally Posted by Lone_Star@Trilogy
My apologies. We are located in Dearborn Michigan. We were hoping to do some racing locally (within the tri-state area) but maybe I can convince the boss to do a tour of the US and race along the way.

The reason we are asking for the whipple and roush owners to bring out their trucks, is because we are the new guy and want to show people how outstanding our product truly is. Compare systems straight up, no BS, no playing with numbers, just straight up performance.

flanaganman, we just might do that in okc. 05roushmarklt, might be a little far. RGCBSHRTY#1, I will check with the boss on this setup. raider, what sc do you have? Guys thanks for the responses. Hopefuly we can get something going here. I know if you guys saw this thing in action you would be impressed. Lets get racing....:rocker:

I'm in if your also accepting Powerworks/Magnacharger kits. Only one problem is that the only other modification I've made to the truck is a Corsa exhaust. However, since your running a Harley truck with a better than stock F150 exhaust, this shouldn't be a problem. I've got a 2005 F150 4x4 which also puts me at a slight disadvantage but I'll be your Hucklberry!

It will need to be early in April since this is the same truck I have registered for 1 lap and there are some other mods I will be doing before May 5th. However, if chassis and brake mods are acceptable then it could be anytime.

BROTHERDAVE 03-17-2006 01:36 PM

sound like more of a fact finding mission,, that cool

but what would really be cool is open it to any f150 that is supercharged. treat it more of "I'm new, this is the product, have tech people there that can answer real question and then show everyone there what it can do. the word would spread and if 50 or 100 people are there, no BS, just the numbers.
win win situation, to me there has alway been way to much talk and not enough face to face stuff here. anytime you can meet potential customer and actually show them product , rather than pictures, dyno sheets and there buddies piping in to say "It fast, cause i say some"

4 or 5 member from here posting," i was there, pictures dont do this system justice and it ran like stink and my grandma would like the driving behavior" is all you need.

Lone_Star@Trilogy 03-17-2006 02:51 PM

Brotherdave,
Good suggestion. I originally thought this but the difference in centris and roots are pretty significant. Anyways, I think it is a great idea so anybody that has a 5.4L 3 V engine is welcome to come out. We offer now to pay the entry fee into the dragstrip so its free to come out. We will have technicians on hand to answer any and all questions. I will be surpised if anybody that comes will be disappointed. Thanks for the suggestions!!!! Keep em coming.