body dropped, bagged, shaved. 2009 F150!

Search this Thread

Old 01-25-2009, 07:44 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
body dropped, bagged, shaved. 2009 F150!

check this out,,, looks badaaassss! photoshop of course. found it browsing.

Old 01-25-2009, 03:02 PM
that looks sick!!! thats what i am about. the lower the better!!!!

Old 01-25-2009, 03:04 PM
Looks pretty good but can it be a reality?

Old 01-25-2009, 03:06 PM
you can do anything with a unlimited budget!

Old 01-25-2009, 03:09 PM
Technical Article Contributor
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
To each their own. To me, it looks stupid as hell. Why even own a truck? You are wasting half the ride in the bed. It is too low to the ground. You could not leave the parking lot without tearing off most of the body panels. Add one ounce to the bed and you are stuck in the mud, even if sitting on concrete.

Sure, I can appreciate the work that went into it, but the final product is just such a waste.

Oh and I love the photoshop job....such skill this creator has with everything except understanding the sun and shadows. How can the sun be hitting the passenger side front headlight, and yet the shadow that is cast, be a friggin mile long AND be coming toward the camera / sun source? FAIL!

Last edited by ARCuhTEK; 01-25-2009 at 03:12 PM.
Old 01-25-2009, 03:26 PM
thats why its bagged. you just hit the switch and your lifted back up so you can drive lol

Old 01-25-2009, 04:44 PM
looks like its dreaming of being stock.

with that being said, I like it!

Old 01-25-2009, 05:24 PM
Why? To each their own but that is just retarded looking.

I have never been able to understand why someone would want a vehicle 1" or basically dragging the ground. I have been behind some of those vehicles and they bounce around like there is no suspension.

Its even more retarded when they drive around town making the vehicle go up and down as they drive. And we worry about people using cell phones while driving?

But like I said to each their own. Guess its just a way to customize your own ride.

Old 01-25-2009, 06:32 PM
Originally Posted by ARCuhTEK
To each their own. To me, it looks stupid as hell. Why even own a truck? You are wasting half the ride in the bed. It is too low to the ground. You could not leave the parking lot without tearing off most of the body panels. Add one ounce to the bed and you are stuck in the mud, even if sitting on concrete.
I guess your small mind can't grasp the concept of airbag suspension. You just press a button and it's lifted back up to a perfectly fine ride height.
You pose the question of why have a truck if you're going to lower it. The answer is that we still use our trucks... Just because it's lowered doesn't mean we can't put stuff in the bed or still tow things. My truck has more bed capacity than yours does even! I've got an airbag assist! The most weight I've had in there is 1,800lbs of granite and I wasn't riding on the bump stops at all. I tow my camper and trailer just fine, too. Also, how can you be stuck in the mud and be sitting on concrete at the same time? You should try thinking before you type next time.

If you're just going to come in here for the sole purpose of being a troll, I suggest you get the **** out.

Old 01-26-2009, 06:36 AM
Originally Posted by Arca_ex
I guess your small mind can't grasp the concept of airbag suspension. You just press a button and it's lifted back up to a perfectly fine ride height.
You pose the question of why have a truck if you're going to lower it. The answer is that we still use our trucks... Just because it's lowered doesn't mean we can't put stuff in the bed or still tow things. My truck has more bed capacity than yours does even! I've got an airbag assist! The most weight I've had in there is 1,800lbs of granite and I wasn't riding on the bump stops at all. I tow my camper and trailer just fine, too. Also, how can you be stuck in the mud and be sitting on concrete at the same time? You should try thinking before you type next time.

If you're just going to come in here for the sole purpose of being a troll, I suggest you get the **** out.

haha... thats whats up. tell'em. lol. all i got to say is this.

If You Know, YOU KNOW,,,, If You Dont KNOW.... Then You Dont Know. ha.

Old 01-26-2009, 06:37 AM
Originally Posted by Screw-Me-05
Looks pretty good but can it be a reality?
yes it Can Be a Reality. i KNow jus the Shop. they framed a 07' F150 on 26's.
and also did mine. ha.

Old 01-26-2009, 03:03 PM
yeah that photoshop looks really nice, i've only seen some of the new 09's driving around town so far, nobody owns one yet and nobody has really modded them yet either, damn canadians.

Originally Posted by jsvo5695
you can do anything with a unlimited budget!
can you win a war?

Old 01-27-2009, 05:16 PM
That *******.
nice find to bad it is photoshop. im sure someone will do this by the time shows start rolling around.
The point is when you park it or are at a show you air it out and BAM. The rocker is on the ground. I've been to many custom car shows and im not talking about the one your local shop hold im talking like Indy Truck Bash big shows. if you have ever picked up a truckin you should know this. You either lift it or drop it. going in extremes either way its just personal prefferance. With airbags you can actually hold more weight then stock springs and still tow a trailer. Hit the switches and your back up to stock ride height.

The lower you go the more she likes it.
or lift it because fat chicks cant jump.

Old 01-27-2009, 05:32 PM
Thumbs up

Originally Posted by MATTIAM
The point is when you park it or are at a show you air it out and BAM.
With airbags you can actually hold more weight then stock springs and still tow a trailer. Hit the switches and your back up to stock ride height..

Old 01-27-2009, 08:08 PM
i'd drive it

Quick Reply: body dropped, bagged, shaved. 2009 F150!