What u guys think bout this?????

Search this Thread

Old 04-05-2010, 09:25 PM
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Originally Posted by XPerties
WTF.....kicker is low end subs. Memphis is not a low end product. I would NEVER compare Memphis to kicker, not now a days. Maybe when Kicker was still in Stillwater OK when their stuff actually pounded and was good quility but not now.
lol

Old 04-12-2010, 10:09 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Well thanks guys, i got a new one from mtx and modified the box, i will get it back today. If it wasnt for the sub being broken (mtx tested it) than it is a bad *** speaker, it sounds like two 12" hitting no joke. Its like 225 buck if u buy it from dealer, not cheap at all. But memphis is the best by far, it is competition speaker, only other speaker that I know of that has better than memphis is the RE audio($380) for one, and i heard from some people that it is sick. So next one i get will prob be RE audio but it requires 600 watts rms, which is alot for a shallow sub, now i would love to put regular sub in my truck but i wanted under seat.

Old 04-12-2010, 01:25 PM
Memphis does a decent product. The reason a lot of people wont know about them is because they arent sold in chain stores or online. Plus they normally only give 1 dealer in an area the product, so its not flooded in the market like the cheap kicker 'crap'.

I love there old amps and i still use em, small block amps that do good clean power.

Old 04-12-2010, 02:59 PM
Originally Posted by PorkCereal
Memphis does a decent product. The reason a lot of people wont know about them is because they arent sold in chain stores or online. Plus they normally only give 1 dealer in an area the product, so its not flooded in the market like the cheap kicker 'crap'.

This is very true. I have a dealer about 5 miles from me but the next place to the next closest is about an hour and half drive. Oh and for anyone thinking about possible buy Memphis from ebay or anywhere else, make dam sure they are a authorized dealer or Memphis will NOT back up their warranty.

Old 04-12-2010, 03:48 PM
Technical Article Contributor

Funny thread

Old 04-12-2010, 07:11 PM
Originally Posted by JJDH
Funny thread
Why because your so much more intelligent about subs than anyone else or is it because your running a $300 sub with a $500 amp or you have a full size sub and you can make your remote rattle on your roof?

Old 04-12-2010, 07:58 PM
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Why because your so much more intelligent about subs than anyone else or is it because your running a $300 sub with a $500 amp or you have a full size sub and you can make your remote rattle on your roof?

Old 04-12-2010, 09:39 PM
i got two memphis M3 15's in my truck i sold my kicker 12's for these bad boys...and i must say memphis has better Sound Quality since they use Kevlar for there subs unlike kicker uses plastic....kickers are good but memphis has got em beat hands down from what i can tell you..the bass is so much cleaner and they hit so hard..

Old 04-12-2010, 11:36 PM

No flea. First of all I have two plain ole 10w3, yes i do have good amps. The thread is funny because you guys are arguing about some budget subs (which shows your age) and have no clue on what is good. Kickers are distorted and will vibrate your panties(which you are most likely wearing). Memphis shallow are garbage. Horizon audio up the street is a dealer. The high end memphis is ok but it doesnt sound near as good as the w3's right next to it in their demo booth. Maybe you should ask why instead of trying to be an insulting douche bag!
My remote doesnt rattle on the roof because i have sound deadened my truck. If you want stupid loud my suv does that. Your prolly one of those kids that drive up the street and all you hear is the car falling apart while you bob your head when your driving and rust dust is trailing behind.

Last edited by JJDH; 04-12-2010 at 11:44 PM.
Old 04-12-2010, 11:43 PM

Originally Posted by JJDH
No flea. First of all I have two plain ole 10w3, yes i do have good amps. The thread is funny because you guys are arguing about some budget subs (which shows your age) and have no clue on what is good. Kickers are distorted and will vibrate your panties(which you are most likely wearing). Memphis shallow are garbage. Horizon audio up the street is a dealer. The high end memphis is ok but it doesnt sound near as good as the w3's right next to it in their demo booth. Maybe you should ask why instead of trying to be an insulting douche bag!
My remote doesnt rattle on the roof because i have sound deadened my truck. If you want rattle loud my suv does that.
x2. Some of the content in this thread is laughable.

This one had me rolling.

Originally Posted by Scout19d
Well thanks guys, i got a new one from mtx and modified the box, i will get it back today. If it wasnt for the sub being broken (mtx tested it) than it is a bad *** speaker, it sounds like two 12" hitting no joke. Its like 225 buck if u buy it from dealer, not cheap at all. But memphis is the best by far, it is competition speaker, only other speaker that I know of that has better than memphis is the RE audio($380) for one, and i heard from some people that it is sick. So next one i get will prob be RE audio but it requires 600 watts rms, which is alot for a shallow sub, now i would love to put regular sub in my truck but i wanted under seat.

Old 04-12-2010, 11:46 PM

Dem deebeez be pimpin yo.

Last edited by JJDH; 04-13-2010 at 12:02 AM.
Old 04-13-2010, 06:59 AM
First off you @ssh@ole I'm no kid.

Secondly there is no debate about what speaker is better, it's an opinion being spoke to the thread starter.

Third, since you started the name calling game I'll be happy to continue it

Forth before anymore of your @ss sucking friends pop in here to back your immature "I'm so better than you" stance I'll leave the thread and unsubscribe.

I just wish for once I could run into one of you smartass in real life. I guarantee you wouldn't be so f#@king c0cky. The internet is contaminated with germs like you. Try to clean the environment up and treat people the way you want to be treated.....oh wait, guess that's the type of manners your mother showed you when being raised.

Good bye.

Old 04-13-2010, 07:29 AM

I dont think i am better than anyone, i have run of the mill standard main stream subs. You are mistaken. You live at the jersey shore dont you?

Old 04-13-2010, 10:23 AM
You will NEVER find an authorised Memphis dealer online. Go to there website, they say they do not sell online and will not warranty anything bought online.

Old 04-13-2010, 10:51 AM
It's really all personal preference. I disliked my W3, completely. Overpriced IMO.

Quick Reply: What u guys think bout this?????