For the people whosaid it wouldnt work....

Search this Thread

Old 04-09-2009, 05:53 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by dumontdude10
it sounds really good.
cool ...glad you are happy with it.

On a side note...
Since I am the one that kinda kicked this thread starter in the ***... I am going to take the liberty now to say... I believe that dumontdude realizes what he said and how it came across... I am not going to beat a dead horse...so I am off this thread

Old 04-09-2009, 05:58 PM
how the hell a 16 year old buy a new truck 4 wheeler and chit when i couldnt get a new one till almost 28 had to buy 2nd hand junk and worked since a few years before i got out of hs in 97. not judging or trying to start anything im just curious what kinda money r you making?

Old 04-09-2009, 06:19 PM
Originally Posted by jrfonte
how the hell a 16 year old buy a new truck 4 wheeler and chit when i couldnt get a new one till almost 28 had to buy 2nd hand junk and worked since a few years before i got out of hs in 97. not judging or trying to start anything im just curious what kinda money r you making?
when i was 8 i read this book i cant remember what it was but eve since then ive been all about making money. when i turned 8 i helped my dad everyday after school working my a$$ off trying to make money. had my dad open me a back acc. every bit of money i made i put in there then by the time i turn 16 i had enuff from working and intrest that i could put a down payment down and make payments for a few yrs. i sold my van that i got from my grandpa when he died. i sold all my video games.

Old 04-09-2009, 06:47 PM
hmm good for you theres not many young ones that work and save there own money to buy what they want. most ask momma and daddy nice to know there are some that do

Old 04-09-2009, 07:13 PM
when i was 8 i read this book i cant remember what it was but eve since then ive been all about making money. when i turned 8 i helped my dad everyday after school working my a$$ off trying to make money. had my dad open me a back acc. every bit of money i made i put in there then by the time i turn 16 i had enuff from working and intrest that i could put a down payment down and make payments for a few yrs. i sold my van that i got from my grandpa when he died. i sold all my video games.
lol what kinda video games did you have, i hated getting 5 bucks for a game i paid 50 for lol

Old 04-09-2009, 07:50 PM
my friend worked at a video game place so i would always get games that wont sell and stuff for cheaper and there netendo games i got forlike 1$ and i went to the car show/ swapmeet and sold them all for origanal price so i would make like 500$ in like 2 or 3 months and i got the ps3 and psp's from him for cheap rebuilt from sony so i would sell them for what there worth.

Old 04-10-2009, 12:28 AM
Originally Posted by phiphi45
its amazing how someone can get mad about someones attitude when they come on here and tell us they will save us if every teacher can be as amazing as they will be.....right
thats not what i said, maybe you should read my post again. what i meant was dont get on here with your underwear in a bunch about someones attitude being ****y and then say well when there are more teachers like me the world will be better....same attitude different age
Maybe you are the one that needs to go back and reread. I never said that I am going to be gods gift to teaching. I said that I hope the next generation of teachers can turn things around and that I rep the old school way of raising your kids. Nice try though.

Old 04-10-2009, 12:31 AM
dude u dont know ***** about me i dont have a **** poor attitude. I'm not ur lil bro. i know rules apply to me who said they dont. i know my ***** stinks and so does urs. and i do have respect for elders this is the first thing that ive actually got to do for my self. i ve put everyone first. ive been busting my a$$ helping my dad since i was 8. for the last 5 yr ive gotten nothin for my self ive given all my that wasnt in my back to my parents and grandma trying to help out on bills. every time i did something wrong like talk back or yell i got my a$$ beat. so dont FV&%!ng say i dont have manners. for tyhe last 3 yrs ive been trough hell. my mom lost her high paying job at GE. my grandpa died. my dads the only one working. i cant find a job cuz no ones hiring. My mom just broke her leg iv been ever beck and call making sure shes ok not gunna hurt he self more. iv only gotten about 10 hrs of sleep this whole week. I said i was sorry and everything then u come in here start been and a$$hole to me saying i dont respect any one only thinking about me. You dont know me so u shouldnt talk. this is the easiest way to lose peopl from this web site. ever since i was 8 i have never talked back to any one in my life untill now. im not spoiled like most people think i am I pay for EVERYTHING i have. i paid for my quad my rc car my truck everything because i worked my a$$ off mowing yards and building houses trying to save money for me to do things because my mom and dad cant really give it to me. im just pissed that u think every hs kid is like ur bro maybe UR bro is the one that need an attitude adjustment.
Listen chief. You are the one that came in hear with the attitude. If you cant handle the heat, then get out of the kitchen. Also, dont post your sob story and expect everyone to sympathize with you. I GUARRUNTEE that my life over the last 3 years has been much harder then yours, but Im not going to get into that. Also, since your such a man, admit when your wrong, dont go back and try to hide where you screwed up.

Old 04-10-2009, 01:10 AM
Originally Posted by Sundevil2188
Listen chief. You are the one that came in hear with the attitude. If you cant handle the heat, then get out of the kitchen. Also, dont post your sob story and expect everyone to sympathize with you. I GUARRUNTEE that my life over the last 3 years has been much harder then yours, but Im not going to get into that. Also, since your such a man, admit when your wrong, dont go back and try to hide where you screwed up.
its amazing how some people cant drop things when everyone else did.

anyways, if you could do it again would u build the box the same way or is it possible to make it more shallow for more room that way it doesnt hit the seat or anything?

Old 04-10-2009, 01:44 AM
you can afford nice things when you still live at home

Old 04-10-2009, 02:26 AM
Originally Posted by styxnpicks
that must be nice. id have lots of toys if i was still at home with parents

Old 04-10-2009, 11:33 AM
Originally Posted by styxnpicks
yes this is very true, i know i have more money than i can hndle workin a full time job in the summer at home. but then it all gets spent on college in the fall....

Old 04-10-2009, 03:00 PM
Technical Article Contributor

Thumbs up

yes this is very true, i know i have more money than i can hndle workin a full time job in the summer at home. but then it all gets spent on college in the fall....

Old 04-10-2009, 06:54 PM
Thumbs down

Originally Posted by Sundevil2188
ok im done but just to let u know how about u got back and reread i did admit like 3 times i was wrong soo :/

Old 04-10-2009, 06:57 PM
Smile

its amazing how some people cant drop things when everyone else did.

anyways, if you could do it again would u build the box the same way or is it possible to make it more shallow for more room that way it doesnt hit the seat or anything?
i would have put a lil spacer under the seat so i dont have to put the seat up but besides that nothins wrong with it.

Quick Reply: For the people whosaid it wouldnt work....