Wanted - Your old Subwoofer

Search this Thread

Old 09-07-2007, 02:48 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Wanted - Your old Subwoofer

I'm looking for a factory subwoofer to install in my 05 F150. It's pre wired, but I don't have the subwoofer. If any of you would like to help a poor broke F150 owner out, and you have recently upgraded your Sub, let me know what you want for your OEM take out.

Send me an email with your asking price including shipping to Richardson, Texas 75082.

Tazzman
Email jwmoreno@sbcglobal.net

Thanks

Old 09-07-2007, 03:17 AM
Check ebay and the classifieds, I was just looking today and saw at least one in each place,

Old 09-07-2007, 03:35 AM
Not having any luck

Originally Posted by zachespo
Check ebay and the classifieds, I was just looking today and saw at least one in each place,
I'm watching a couple on ebay, but one is closing in 4 days and one is closing in 9 days. As for the classified here, he already sold his. I've been bidding on some on ebay, but everytime it gets down to 45 seconds someone outbids me with some loose change. I figured as many guys that are currently planning upgrades here, someone would be willing to help a fellow FORD brother out and sell it without all the BS...

Tazzman

Old 09-07-2007, 02:16 PM
hey Tazzman I am conisdering removing my OEM subwoofer since I've been thinking about building a custom box for two 10's under the seat. Shoot me an offer. I don't really know how much they are going for. The subwoofer is brand new though haven't had the truck for more than two weeks. U can email me at CGND at AOL dot com

Old 09-07-2007, 04:25 PM
Technical Article Contributor

i would give you mine but i cut the wires on it...sorry man.

Old 09-07-2007, 06:42 PM
CGND - sent you an email

Originally Posted by cgndhhh
hey Tazzman I am conisdering removing my OEM subwoofer since I've been thinking about building a custom box for two 10's under the seat. Shoot me an offer. I don't really know how much they are going for. The subwoofer is brand new though haven't had the truck for more than two weeks. U can email me at CGND at AOL dot com

Hey, thanks for the post, I sent you an email...

Tazzman

Old 09-07-2007, 06:47 PM
Thanks anyway

Originally Posted by mSaLL150
i would give you mine but i cut the wires on it...sorry man.
So what exactly did you cut, I may be able to repair, shoot me an email if you thinks its repairable, I'll pay shipping and give you something for the Sub...!

So, on a side note, where are you in the Bay Area, I lived in San Jose in the Berryessa foot hills from 1990 - 1999. Worked in Santa Clara for Westin Hotels and Resorts.

Last edited by Tazzman; 09-07-2007 at 06:51 PM.

Trending Topics

Old 09-07-2007, 08:18 PM
Technical Article Contributor

Originally Posted by Tazzman
So what exactly did you cut, I may be able to repair, shoot me an email if you thinks its repairable, I'll pay shipping and give you something for the Sub...!

So, on a side note, where are you in the Bay Area, I lived in San Jose in the Berryessa foot hills from 1990 - 1999. Worked in Santa Clara for Westin Hotels and Resorts.
it is easily repairable, i just cut the wires btween the stock amp and the stock sub. buuuttt the stock amp is still in my truck lol i need it to send signal to my aftermarket amp, so i doubt you want just the stock sub without the amp to push it. i live near Palo Alto, up on the penninsula.

Old 09-09-2007, 10:35 AM
Tazzman, Where are you in Texas? I have one sitting in my truck (never got around to making my own wiring harness) that I will part with.

Shoot me an email: chandojmc at gmail.com

Old 09-09-2007, 01:27 PM
Originally Posted by ChandoJMC
Tazzman, Where are you in Texas? I have one sitting in my truck (never got around to making my own wiring harness) that I will part with.

Shoot me an email: chandojmc at gmail.com

Sent you an message.
Thanks, Jeff aka-Tazzman

Quick Reply: Wanted - Your old Subwoofer