South AR, LA, MS, NM, OK, TX

Where are my North TX members?

Search this Thread

Old 03-09-2007, 10:47 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Where are my North TX members?

Sorry Houstonians, I moved to Fort Worth. Where is everyone at? And where can I get a little mud on the tires around here?

Old 03-10-2007, 06:25 AM
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Fort Worth right here. Dont know about the mud cause my truck stay on the street. There is a meet 2day at 7 pm at Hooters on Green Oaks and I 20 in Arlington u can ask there.

Old 03-10-2007, 12:45 PM

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
Burleson checking in. As for some mud, you may need for it to rain first, everything's dry.

Old 03-10-2007, 12:50 PM
Global Moderator &

Received 134 Likes on 112 Posts
waco and every now and then Rowlett

Old 03-10-2007, 12:54 PM
Global Moderator &

Received 68 Likes on 64 Posts
Burleson here. Don't know about the mud.

Old 03-10-2007, 01:21 PM
Well at least it's good to know I got some neighbors up here that love their F150 as much as I do. I think meeting up is great. I don't know if I will be able to make it to Hooters tonight but I would like to meet you guys sometime.

I found a great place to play around with some quads yesterday if any of you guys got em. I was down in Mansfield yesterday and some some dude riding on these nice mounds. I was really tempted to test em out with my truck but I was about to meet a customer and I didn't want to lose track of time playin around. I want to go back and climb up some of those hills (even though I don't have a quad...yet).

Old 03-10-2007, 09:10 PM
Frisco here... not sure about mud, but with rain expected tomorrow, might not have to go far to find some. I just have a 2wd, so not much mud in my F150's future

Old 03-12-2007, 07:44 PM

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
Well, so far not so much rain so not so much mud.

Old 03-12-2007, 08:13 PM
Oh well I can always find a place to get stuck. What's goin on up here, I'm new. I'm pumped about the car show this week! Any one going? I am going to try to squeeze it in while I'm looking for a place to live. I might need some tips on that too. Go Mavs!

Old 03-13-2007, 10:07 AM
Originally Posted by ktexas
Oh well I can always find a place to get stuck. What's goin on up here, I'm new. I'm pumped about the car show this week! Any one going? I am going to try to squeeze it in while I'm looking for a place to live. I might need some tips on that too. Go Mavs!
I'm gonna be at the car show on Friday. I'm heading there w/ a friend (screen name Dinty) probably around noon or so. What day are you going to be there?

Old 03-13-2007, 11:29 AM
I don't know what day I will be able to go because I'm leaving today to go to Phoenix for a few days. Looking like Saturday or Sunday. If I have time Friday I will be looking for an apartment/townhome over in Coppell/Carrolton area.

Old 03-13-2007, 03:24 PM
I recommend going on Saturday over Sunday. I went on a Sunday a few years ago and it kinda felt like everyone working there was in the "let's get this packed up and go home" mode. It just had a different feel. That's why I try to take off of work and go on Friday's. Granted, this is only the second time I've managed to take a Friday off to do it but there just seems to be more enthusiasm in the air.

Coppell is a pretty nice area. Carolton has some nice areas and areas that I'm not crazy about. But I dont think there are really bad areas. I thought your office was in Fort worth? That'll be a bit of a drive if you travel during the normal rush hours. Or are you on the Dallas side of DFW?

Old 03-14-2007, 01:40 AM
Originally Posted by GB150
I recommend going on Saturday over Sunday. I went on a Sunday a few years ago and it kinda felt like everyone working there was in the "let's get this packed up and go home" mode. It just had a different feel. That's why I try to take off of work and go on Friday's. Granted, this is only the second time I've managed to take a Friday off to do it but there just seems to be more enthusiasm in the air.

Coppell is a pretty nice area. Carolton has some nice areas and areas that I'm not crazy about. But I dont think there are really bad areas. I thought your office was in Fort worth? That'll be a bit of a drive if you travel during the normal rush hours. Or are you on the Dallas side of DFW?

Well I want to go on Friday but the other half insists on going to look for a new home on Friday. AND she is willing to go to the car show with me on Saturday so I will take that as a win for me. But yes your right I do work in Fort Worth, but I'm an Outside Sales Rep. so I office from home and travel all over the area calling on my customers. I don't have to be at an office everyday at 7 like the other guys do. But... my territory is west of 35E so I will be on the eastern most edge of my territory. I gotta do it to make the other half happy. BTW I came to Phoenix today and I'm missing TX already and I just got here. Can't wait to come home.

Old 03-14-2007, 05:46 PM
Gordonville here( i know your asking "where?", its between Sherman and Gainesville on Lake Texoma). If any of yall are in Krum you can come by the fire house, if you see a shadow grey screw out front.

Old 03-19-2007, 08:02 PM
hey guys, we're having a cook out at Walnut Creek Resort on Lake Texoma on sat. march 24. cooking will be all day w/ eating around 4:30p. All proceds will go to local vol. fire departments. yall are welcome to come out. here is a link: www.walnutcreekresort.com.

P.S. if you would like to bring your smoker, grill, etc. bring it on. the more the better. if you would like to stay the night call (903) 523 4211 to see if there are cabins or camping spots available.
see ya there----Woody---