My Predictions

Search this Thread

Old 11-06-2012, 10:06 AM

Received 37 Likes on 33 Posts
Old 11-06-2012, 10:22 AM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by JackandJanet
Are you asking, "Will they act like Republicans (the party of NO)?"

Regardless of who wins, the President is not a dictator. He really does not have the power that is often ascribed to him.

- Jack
Really? Obama acts like a dictator, signing laws without Congress, appointing Czars..........The king and his court. Meh.

Old 11-06-2012, 10:46 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Raoul
I'm exhausted.
Voted four times and it's not even 10 am yet.

I uploaded a program into the voting machines while I was voting this morning. It accesses all
registered voters and votes for the ones who don't show up by the end of the day. It was really
quite simple. I'm probably voting at least once a minute.

Disclaimer... Voter fraud is illegal, and I would never really do
such a thing. This is meant to be a humorous post. No goats
were disenfranchised to bring you this message.

Old 11-06-2012, 10:52 AM
Global Moderator &

Received 52 Likes on 49 Posts
Originally Posted by aussiekeeper
Really? Obama acts like a dictator, signing laws without Congress, appointing Czars..........The king and his court. Meh.
That's why he's been able to accomplish everything he "promised" he'd do, right?

- Jack

Old 11-06-2012, 11:56 AM
Certified Goat Breeder
Received 13 Likes on 13 Posts
Voter intimidation is real.
Just got back from a heavily Conservative precinct.
They confiscated my contraceptives and my bong pipe before they would let me in the booth.

I am willing to risk going into a booth and voting without a contraceptive but,
without my bong pipe? Seriously?

I WILL NOT be voting there again today!

Old 11-06-2012, 11:59 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
That's why he's been able to accomplish everything he "promised" he'd do, right?

- Jack
He fulfilled the promises he intended to keep, like shoving Obamacare down our throats.

The other 2008 'promises' like cutting the deficit in half, having the most transparent administration in history, etc... have been proven to be what they always were: Lies.

No Republicans stopped him from acheiving his 'promises'. How could they? He had control of both houses of congress for his first two years.

The media may not hold him accountable for his failed 'promises', but voters remember what he said in 2008, and know what he has done.

My guess is the electoral college goes 315 - 223 for Romney. Sure, it could be much closer, but that's my best guess.

Old 11-06-2012, 12:11 PM
Global Moderator &

Guessing is all any of us can do at this point. Second guessing the President seems something we've done all our lives.

Raoul, DO take your votes elsewhere! Even in our heavily conservative Aridzona, they'd never treat you like that.

- Jack

Old 11-06-2012, 01:07 PM
Certified Goat Breeder
Received 13 Likes on 13 Posts
First indication of outcome not looking good for Romney, comes from the Hannity radio show.

Seems the announcer has been called in to work today to do a new series of recordings....

"The stop Obama Express, taking our Country back, day number one thousand, four hundred and sixty one..."

Old 11-06-2012, 01:16 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Heck, with early voting, people here are voting 20 or more times!

Frank, it's always easier to fire people than it is to "work smarter". Putting the blame on the other guy makes it easier for you to look in the mirror. We as a Country have gotten very good at this paradigm. Why don't you start thinking creatively?

- Jack
So all of the business owners/CEO's that have had to lay people off because of the increase in costs associated with Obamacare run their businesses "stupidly"? Jack's one of those people that think business owners are eeeeevvviiiillll people.

With that statement, it is obvious you know absolutely nothing about running a business.

Old 11-06-2012, 01:24 PM
Technical Article Contributor

Received 14 Likes on 14 Posts
Originally Posted by Raoul
I'm exhausted.
Voted four times and it's not even 10 am yet.

Old 11-06-2012, 02:36 PM
Global Moderator &

Originally Posted by Frank S
So all of the business owners/CEO's that have had to lay people off because of the increase in costs associated with Obamacare run their businesses "stupidly"? Jack's one of those people that think business owners are eeeeevvviiiillll people.

With that statement, it is obvious you know absolutely nothing about running a business.
I didn't say that, but senior class projects in the College of Engineering at the University of Arizona repeatedly show businesses, both large and small how they can improve their productivity and increase their bottom line. Those businesses are uniformly grateful in their response for this help. I'm sure the Industrial Engineering department at Georgia Tech has similar "outreach" capabilities. Why don't you investigate this? It doesn't have to cost you a dime and you'll have a non-prejudiced, outside look at your operation - from a top-tier university!

And Frank, I know nothing about your business, because I don't know what it is. I asked once, but you declined to respond. I sort of got the feeling you might be ashamed of it. Maybe that's the problem - you're too shy to promote it properly!

- Jack

Old 11-06-2012, 02:39 PM

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts
Originally Posted by Frank S

You are missing it, it is the "new paradigm" raise your rates to cover the additional expenses imposed by the government.
- If your customers can afford to use you anymore, was not considered in implementing this "new paradigm". That is in new paradigm version 2.0..

I am missing how "working smarter" is going to do anything to cover the increased expenses you are seeing.
- Guess working smarter is cracking the whip to get employees to turn out 9 hours of work in 6.5 hours ??? Who cares if the carpenters nail their leg to the wall from exhaustion..

Old 11-06-2012, 02:46 PM

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts
I didn't say that, but senior class projects in the College of Engineering at the University of Arizona repeatedly show businesses, both large and small how they can improve their productivity and increase their bottom line. Those businesses are uniformly grateful in their response for this help. ...<snip>...
- Jack
Is there any examples of this ?

From what I have seen in one case as a passing case for an MBA project here in the metro area, the business plan was so flawed there is no way it would have worked in the real world.
- The guy even tried to get me involved in this new company, and the exit ( if things turned out as the plan indicated ) was to file bankruptcy and screw the vendors supplying the tower work and infrastructure.

This was from one of the more prominent university MBA programs in the metro area.

Taking business process advice from someone that has never run a business, sounds like a bad idea to me.

Old 11-06-2012, 05:10 PM
Global Moderator &

Originally Posted by SSCULLY
Is there any examples of this ?

From what I have seen in one case as a passing case for an MBA project here in the metro area, the business plan was so flawed there is no way it would have worked in the real world.
- The guy even tried to get me involved in this new company, and the exit ( if things turned out as the plan indicated ) was to file bankruptcy and screw the vendors supplying the tower work and infrastructure.

This was from one of the more prominent university MBA programs in the metro area.

Taking business process advice from someone that has never run a business, sounds like a bad idea to me.
That is possibly true. The advice/approaches I'm referring to are manufacturing processes and the like, from our department of Systems and Industrial Engineering. We've worked with companies like Raytheon, Ventana Medical Systems, Rainbird, as well as some non-profits like Foodbank. This was all while I was still at the University, and that was more than 5 years ago.

I'm sorry I don't have any recent examples.

- Jack

Old 11-06-2012, 05:16 PM
Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
So all of the business owners/CEO's that have had to lay people off because of the increase in costs associated with Obamacare run their businesses "stupidly"?
what cost are you talking about?

i have a company with 28 employees

Quick Reply: My Predictions