personal license plates

Search this Thread

Old 01-25-2009, 09:30 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I knew a guy who had a personalized plate of " F 5-0". HE thought it was "funny" too until he went to jail everytime he got pulled over... I say try one of the plates out and see how it works for ya.

Old 01-25-2009, 09:35 PM
Old 01-25-2009, 09:35 PM
Originally Posted by freekyFX4
Because most are corrupt and live by a double standard. Maybe I would feel differently if I had ever actually been helped by a cop. Some of the sleaziest people that I know are cops.
What an ignorant statement.

I do agree that there are officers out there who are corrupt but to make a statement saying most are corrupt and live by double standards is just ignorant and very idiotic on your part.

I sure hope you're never in a situation where one of these "sleazy, corrupt officers" will need to help you out. Of course, they'll probably frame you for something after the fact. Isn't that how you see cops???

Old 01-25-2009, 09:42 PM
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Hmmm, I thought plates are supposed to fun.....

Old 01-25-2009, 10:07 PM
HERE'S A FEW MORE CHOICE'S FOR YOU

Old 01-25-2009, 10:16 PM
^^^^ a cop can't just take you to jail there has to be a reason. a custom license plate just won't do it.

Old 01-25-2009, 10:17 PM
i say pull me over right the ticket for whatever i was doing wrong and let me be on my way if need be. goes with the saying you gotta pay to play.

Old 01-25-2009, 10:24 PM
Fail to signal 100 feet prior to turning....oops. Go to jail
No license plate light.....oops. Go to jail

There's plenty of things that you can and WILL go to jail for if you get those plates. As long as you like them though...

Old 01-25-2009, 11:37 PM
Originally Posted by john1102
Fail to signal 100 feet prior to turning....oops. Go to jail
No license plate light.....oops. Go to jail

There's plenty of things that you can and WILL go to jail for if you get those plates. As long as you like them though...
fail to signal 100 feet prior to turning. go to jail not in michigan

Old 01-25-2009, 11:56 PM
freedom of speech you say? Freedom of Speech doesn't give you the right to threaten a government official. That's why threatening the president or a judge will get you thrown in jail if not careful.

A plate like that and they wouldn't need a probable cause, and they could always say you were following to closely, or something. You wouldn't stand a chance in court if you tried to fight it either. What side do you think the judge will take when they see the video of your plate?

And I can see jail time in your future.

Last edited by ParkM; 01-26-2009 at 12:00 AM.
Old 01-26-2009, 01:02 AM
Originally Posted by ParkM
freedom of speech you say? Freedom of Speech doesn't give you the right to threaten a government official. That's why threatening the president or a judge will get you thrown in jail if not careful.

A plate like that and they wouldn't need a probable cause, and they could always say you were following to closely, or something. You wouldn't stand a chance in court if you tried to fight it either. What side do you think the judge will take when they see the video of your plate?

And I can see jail time in your future.
If you know the law and arn't afraid to tell cops they are bull****ting you on why they pulled you over you will have no problem fighting a ticket and winning. the law is the law so as long as you dont brake it theres no reason to go to jail. My streetbike plate said ILRUN never went to jail for that.

Old 01-26-2009, 02:16 AM
Originally Posted by h8cops
I was in a motorcycle accident last summer and the cops did not do **** to help. in fact they gave me a ticket for speeding when i going 5 under. No i wasn't doing anything stupid either. i hit a few potholes and dumped it. if you lived in michigan you know how ****ty the roads here are. he just had to hate because i was on a streetbike and had i a bad record a few years back.
My streetbike plate said ILRUN never went to jail for that.
Gee......it's hard to believe the cops would give you a hard time

Old 01-26-2009, 04:13 AM
If you know the law and arn't afraid to tell cops they are bull****ting you on why they pulled you over you will have no problem fighting a ticket and winning. the law is the law so as long as you dont brake it theres no reason to go to jail. My streetbike plate said ILRUN never went to jail for that.
So you you're one of those people who gets pulled over and knows more about the law than the police. That'll go over well when you tell an officer how to do his job.

Old 01-26-2009, 05:39 AM
Suspended
Old 01-26-2009, 07:47 AM
first off I am not some young punk, non a stupid ricer and i dont thinks im something special. you can bash me all you want you badass you.
Really? Coulda fooled me. So why don't you give us a little background? Calling an idiot an idiot isn't being badass, it's being truthful.

I was in a motorcycle accident last summer and the cops did not do **** to help. in fact they gave me a ticket for speeding when i going 5 under. No i wasn't doing anything stupid either. i hit a few potholes and dumped it. if you lived in michigan you know how ****ty the roads here are. he just had to hate because i was on a streetbike and had i a bad record a few years back. I even crashed right next to a 911 response person. they told the cop i was not speeding. it took 3 hours to scape gravel out of my arms. the officer made it a point to come in and give me a ticket with skin missing from my hands and did not have a care in the world. So don't read my stupid retarted thread and find something better to do then try and be a badass online.
Based on all your posts to date, I don't feel sorry for you one bit. Besides, last I checked, it's not the job of the police to treat injuries, there are people trained for that, they're called EMS, paramedics, first responders, etc., not police. Are you sure you didn't get a ticket because you failed to control your vehicle? I know how bad the roads are up there, but if you can't control your bike you are a danger to other motorists. The cop was doing his job, do you hate doctors because they stick you with needles?

Try again genius.

By the way, do you even own an F150? Just curious...

the law is the law so as long as you dont brake it theres no reason to go to jail.
Again, from your posts so far, it's not a stretch of the imagination to assume that you break the law, probably on a pretty regular basis. You said yourself you had a "bad record" a few years ago, and in case you've never heard the saying, "A leopard cannot change its spots." So, let's paint a little picture here... you get pulled for speeding, the cop sees "H8 COPS" on your plate, he runs it and finds out you have a "bad record", how do you think he's going to approach the situation? Do you think he'll cut you any slack or is he going to try and screw you the best he can because after all, "the law is the law."

I've been pulled several times, and my record is completely clean. Not even one speeding ticket. I've got warnings, and I think it was because I was respectful to the officer and I didn't yank his chain.

- NCSU

PS: Use "brake" when talking about the pedal in your car, use "break" when you don't follow the law.

Quick Reply: personal license plates