Search this Thread

Old 05-06-2006, 11:06 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I wanna try a Blue Moon!

Old 05-06-2006, 11:54 PM
Originally Posted by lovetrucks
I wanna try a Blue Moon!

Do it...its a great tasting beer. Just make sure you put the orange slice in it. I always squeeze the juice from the slice into the glass and then drop it in,,,Mmmmmm

BREW

Old 05-07-2006, 12:03 AM
Hey Brewdude, u get anymore stuff done to your truck now that it is inspected???

Old 05-07-2006, 11:17 AM
Originally Posted by 150Lariat2000
Hey Brewdude, u get anymore stuff done to your truck now that it is inspected???

Well I haven't gotten the windows tinted yet, but I will prolly do that in 2 weeks when I head up to Conn. Believe it or not, its easier for me to do thing while im up there. My buddy has a tint shop and can do it friday night when I get there.It takes about an hour so I just hang out and wait. He did my last few the same way. But for me to actually find time to take it somewhere around here and then get a ride back, it just never works out. I started putting my stereo system in it also. Got the head unit in and Im gonna run out today to get new speaker wire so I can hookup my new speakers and amp. After that, I need to get another amp, box and sub..install that and I HOPE to be satisfied for a while....

Maybe rims and tires later on this summer..who knows??

BREW

Old 05-07-2006, 05:40 PM
Whats up New Jersey people! I'll be vacationing in ur state in just over a month over in Cape May! Brew and LoveTrucks will have to take a ride with me when I get into town!

Old 05-07-2006, 05:52 PM
if any of you NJ people want to come over to PA while mattaineer is in town, then your more than welcome.

Old 05-07-2006, 05:57 PM
Originally Posted by lees99f150
if any of you NJ people want to come over to PA while mattaineer is in town, then your more than welcome.
oh come on don't run, it will be fun! I guess I will only be about 10 mins away from Brews house!

Old 05-07-2006, 06:04 PM
Originally Posted by mountaineer02v8
oh come on don't run, it will be fun! I guess I will only be about 10 mins away from Brews house!

Cape May is really nice. Take a ride into Wildwood and visit the boardwalk. Just wondering, why NJ? Visiting friends?

Old 05-07-2006, 06:46 PM
Originally Posted by lovetrucks
Cape May is really nice. Take a ride into Wildwood and visit the boardwalk. Just wondering, why NJ? Visiting friends?
I used to vacation a lot over in Bethany Beach Delaware a lot which is near Ocean City. I was talking with a couple last year over there, and they were talking about Cape May and how nice of a place it is. I got home from vacation there, went on the Internet and did some research about Cape May. Seems to be very nice from what I saw of it over a computer, so I figure I'll try it out this year for a week. I'm looking forward to it!

Old 05-07-2006, 06:57 PM
I checked with Ford gotta take it to the dealer tomorrow am to see what they say. Rust is covered for 5 years but theres a catch. there has to be perferation for them to do anything. My truck has had paint problems before and cust service is aware and said it should be covered due to previous paint concerns. I keep you all posted on the outcome

Old 05-07-2006, 08:46 PM
Originally Posted by mountaineer02v8
I used to vacation a lot over in Bethany Beach Delaware a lot which is near Ocean City. I was talking with a couple last year over there, and they were talking about Cape May and how nice of a place it is. I got home from vacation there, went on the Internet and did some research about Cape May. Seems to be very nice from what I saw of it over a computer, so I figure I'll try it out this year for a week. I'm looking forward to it!
You can take the Cape May Ferry from Delaware. Is that what you're thinking of doing? What hotel/motel did you decide on?

Old 05-07-2006, 10:06 PM
Unhappy

Had a bad family situation today.

My wife was going up the road to the WAWA for a cup of coffee this afternoon. We are not sure what happend, but she apparently blackedout and ran off the roads into the woods. Took down several trees. She was taken to the Jersey Shore Medical Center trauma unit. She has some minor internal bleeding, a broken right leg and had 25 - 30 stitches in her right knee. I hope to find out more tomorrow after they do more tests on her.

Her 2002 Jeep Grand Cherokee Overland is totaled. I'm sure glad she was not in a small foreign car.

Old 05-07-2006, 10:17 PM
Gad to hear your wife is ok. Best of luck, ur in my prayers. Also Brewdude, good to hear. My buddy does the tint while you wait and takes only about an hour, sometimes I go to his house and let him do it there.
I also go to School in PA and might want stay there while Matt is in our state. Please someone, keep him out!! Matt what hotel/condo you staying in????

Old 05-07-2006, 10:56 PM
Originally Posted by Marty-Lariat
Had a bad family situation today.

My wife was going up the road to the WAWA for a cup of coffee this afternoon. We are not sure what happend, but she apparently blackedout and ran off the roads into the woods. Took down several trees. She was taken to the Jersey Shore Medical Center trauma unit. She has some minor internal bleeding, a broken right leg and had 25 - 30 stitches in her right knee. I hope to find out more tomorrow after they do more tests on her.

Her 2002 Jeep Grand Cherokee Overland is totaled. I'm sure glad she was not in a small foreign car.

Marty...Sorry to hear about your wife. That must have been scary. I hope she recovers fast...you guys will be in my prayers.

BREW

Old 05-07-2006, 11:44 PM
Marty.......so sorry to hear that. You're in my prayers also.

Quick Reply: Wheres New jersey