Lightning

Is PSP still in business?

Search this Thread

Old 03-07-2002, 11:45 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Exclamation Is PSP still in business?

I'm only asking because I placed an order for a FT trans. accumulator 3 weeks ago; and I haven't received it -- even though I made sure it was in stock when I ordered. Mods, I tried calling them, but all got is a generic(the one that comes with an answering machine) recording saying to call later but doesn't allow me to leave a message. This has been the case for 2 days. I also sent email last week but received no response. So that's why I'm posting this here. Has anyone done any business with them lately? Please understand that I have already tried contacting them privately before posting here.

Thanks in advance,
Edward

Old 03-07-2002, 11:50 AM
Ya Sal isn't going ant where, I think he just a little backed up lately.

Old 03-07-2002, 11:51 AM
Sal and Lisa are in Florida , at Bradenton, I think. Doing some racin', etc.

Dan

Old 03-07-2002, 11:51 AM
HE BETTER BE

I just talked to him on the phone the other day about my transmission. When I talked to him he was very busy.

Old 03-07-2002, 12:35 PM
order placed feb. 17...still waiting

Old 03-07-2002, 12:37 PM
In any business, I would hope that shipping product that you already have collected for would be a priority, especially before going out of town. I doubt the fact that he's in Florida is going to make Edward feel any better.

Just my .02

Jeff

Old 03-07-2002, 12:39 PM
There swapped!

Sal left yesterday for FL.

Don't worry your not the only one waiting and he's trying to get as much out as possibly. I can't wait for those long tubes! converter and traction bars too!

Old 03-07-2002, 01:02 PM
I'm still waitin' for my shift kit and pan/filter.

I understand "backed up" but this is for off the shelf stuff...

AND they better had not charged my card before shipping

Old 03-07-2002, 01:42 PM
I tried calling him today about Manley rods to go in my truck. Since the motor is already tore apart, I figured the $700 for the rods will be cheap and will pay off in the end

Old 03-07-2002, 02:07 PM
I'm glad to hear that they're still in business; but I'm disappointed with the time it's taking to receive my order. I'm sorry, but I don't find any consolation in the "your not the only one waiting" response, RT. Before I placed my order, I was told that since the parts were in stock, they would be shipped as soon as I placed my order. That didn't happen. I'm not trying to slam PSP by my post. I'm just peaved that I can't get my part at a time when I'll be able to work on my truck. This past weekend was one of few that I had ample time to wrench on my ride. I've seen many of these posts in the past regarding various tuners; and I thought the poster were just whiners. Now, with the shoe on the other foot, I can certainly empathize with those guys who complained in the past. While I understand that things come up, communication would be nice. Sending out some emails to people who's orders are past due would be greatly appreciated. Even having an answering machine that identified the business would be a plus.

Rant over,
Edward

Old 03-07-2002, 02:09 PM
Nitro,

Just from experience, when you leave your business for personal time, you normaly don't care to talk to you employees or anything.
They are probly relaxing having a good time, which is what they work for.

Old 03-07-2002, 02:16 PM
Phil,

I'd just be happy to know when business is closed. How am I supposed to know when they are taking "personal time?"

Old 03-07-2002, 02:41 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
We do things differently down south. The customers ARE the reason for personal time. It's called "common courtesy". All a customer wants to be is informed, especially after their money is taken. My .03.

Old 03-07-2002, 02:42 PM
KGM
Nothing New

Sal's been playing this game for years, get used to it. He has improved but still not quit there yet. Try JDM next time, at least they have normal business hours and a phone.

Old 03-07-2002, 02:55 PM
Thumbs down JDM not much better

I would have to disagree that JDM's service is any better. Placed an order on 2/8; told it would ship within a couple of days (several times), credit card was billed and still no product. Emails go unanswered and most of the time I get voice mail when I call. I would not mind the delays if they had the professionalism to let you know about the delay or back order status, but billing a credit card immediately is just bad business and unethical in my mind.

Quick Reply: Is PSP still in business?