Lightning

For the L crowd's viewing pleasure...

Search this Thread

Old 04-27-2007, 01:29 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Tim Skelton
Sure. Whatever you and your buddies want to do out there in the woods is fine by me. Nothing against you, it's just that I like girls.

". . . Deliverance is the story of four suburban professional men from Atlanta, Georgia . . .

Deliverance was shot in the Tallulah Gorge in Tallulah Falls, Georgia and on the Chattooga River, dividing the states of Georgia and South Carolina."

IMDB

OH GAWD D*MN!!!!!!! I posted to quick. This is killing me!!! It's all free too!!!

Old 04-27-2007, 07:58 AM
Originally Posted by jackal 2
nope that is not me, I love my Lightning
this is the most I have hauled in my L.
Oh well.

Old 04-27-2007, 03:46 PM
Originally Posted by chester8420
Are you that thick? It's a contest where, (instead of racing to a point) you hook the two trucks together and see which one pulls the hardest. Khendrix is the only person that actually knows what it is. Have you ever see pulls on TV? They usually use sleds, but I don't have a sled laying around, so a pulloff is the next best thing. Do you know what a ricer is? It's a person that has a tricked out little car. People that drive civics are not ricers. People that drive turbocharged civics are ricers. Get it now? I said that there were 16 lanes of interestate running by here. There's a northbound side, and a southbound side. If I'm not mistaken 8 X 2 = 16. I'm sorry if that blew your mind. Maybe you need to enroll in KSU and get some education. Where do you want to meet and have the pulloff?
Are you still in the 7th grade?
Hey jacka**. I already go to KSU and I am a business owner. i-75 does not have 8 lanes going each way through marietta. Its 5 lanes x's 2 which ='s 10 not 16!! You have a beatup redneck pickup, which could never in its best days compare to the quality of a SVT Lightning. Thats that man, so quit trying to stick your nose in the air like your redneck beater truck is worth a damn.

P.S. i like the picture you have in your gallery with your "homade" radio **** out of a ink pen. how cute.

Chesters picture from his photo album labled "rigged parts" = his new radio turn on **** made from an ink pen (clever but redneck?)

Last edited by JesseSVT; 04-27-2007 at 03:51 PM.

Quick Reply: For the L crowd's viewing pleasure...