Lightning

For the L crowd's viewing pleasure...

Search this Thread

Old 04-26-2007, 06:49 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by RDY2RAC
yeah i know who ya are. how have ya been?
I'm livin'. Boy, this thread really took off. I knew I could count on the L guys.

Old 04-26-2007, 10:08 AM
Old 04-26-2007, 12:37 PM
Originally Posted by chester8420
If you press the button that says "quote" you won't have to type all my comments each time.

Man, you must be a retard or something How about copy and paste..... Thats works just as well as "quote". Can you not read it if it's not shaded in grey? If you didnt have the quote button I guess what your saying is that you would have to type it all in.... do you understand copy and paste? personally I wouldnt waste that much time on it. BTW if you are worried about Tim's age then visit his website and maybe you can be informed before you make a fool of yourself.

http://www.timskelton.com/lightning/index.htm

Last edited by rotorwash; 04-26-2007 at 12:40 PM.
Old 04-26-2007, 12:58 PM
Originally Posted by Tim Skelton
Yup.

Believe it.

Depends on who "everyone" is and whether or not they were right.

Posers suck. End of story.

Not as pitiful as a poser.

Cool. Just make sure that it's color coordinated with the deer head decal.

How about an IQ challenge instead?

Now that's gay.

Gayer.

Let's see. . . . You apparently want me to come to your mobile home so that we can engage in some sort of contest where we lash the rear ends of our trucks together, and then we try to pull them apart.

Ummmm, . . . errr, . . . Sorry, still gay.

No thanks. It sounds like a lot of fun, but I've seen Deliverance.

Old 04-26-2007, 01:25 PM
Originally Posted by Black02SVTL
HAHAHA Tim Skelton FTW!!!

Old 04-26-2007, 01:37 PM
Sure. I wouldn't want you to feel stupid though. You don't even know what a pulloff is. Maybe you should post a few more childish pictures instead.

I don't live in a mobile home, (there's 16 lanes of interstate running right outside my door) and if I did, it wouldn't change the fact that you are a childish jackass in the least.

So, it's cool to race, but it isn't cool to have a pulloff? I'm sure a lot of the diesel guys would disagree. It's sad that you wouldn't accept my offer, but I knew you wouldn't. You just like to talk and take comments out of context. That's so cute! Let me know when you turn 16 and actually get a truck. Maybe we'll race then... Oh, and I don't remember deliverance being set in ATLANTA!
Dude im sorry but you sound like Joe Dirt or something....pulloff? how *****ing redneck can you get!!!! Im in Atlanta buddy, if you ever wanna put your truck to the test, id smoke your hillbilly ****.....fortunately for me i dont have to walk out my front door and run into 16 lanes of highway....because im not a scrub who lives in a "trailor park" with a *****y location like that. Stupid as*

.....as for the guy who put svt badges on his truck....fu*k it let him do what he wants....we need people like him to make threads about to laugh at. Roush would be a much better choice of emblems....at least those would make sense, since roush makes products for the newer f150's

Old 04-26-2007, 03:17 PM
Originally Posted by khendrix2374
A pull off in the dirt or on pavement.. you didn't state, so I'll chime in.

On dirt.. have fun. Sport trucks wer not made to go and ruin themselves in the dirt. But *If* they were.. I'll play.

Stock lightning has 590mm of rubber in contact with the earth in the rear.
you truck has what? 500? 530? (295mm *2 = 590)

So basically.. all I have to do is hold the brake untill you break traction (start spinning out) and gently push the accelerator and pull you everywhere I want? Sould like a legitimate solution to me.

Look, leave this thread alone. You drive a 4X4 FARM truck. You have it for FARM reasons. Other guys have a truck to go fast because it's more bada$$ to have a fast truck than a fast car. Everybody has a fast car at the track.... how many guys have a fast truck that spanks most of them most every sunday? SVT guys do.

Go back to your Edge Evolution and 4X4 threads and leave this one alone.
Get some glasses. Look at my sig. I don't have a 4x4, and I'm not leaving anything alone. Your truck is nothing special. In fact, except for speeding up quickly, it is WORSE than mine in every other respect. You can only carry 2 people, you can't haul crap. They're mantinence hogs, they wear out quickly, and it probably gets even WORSE gas mileage than mine! Yeah, you're cool man! Ooooh....I bet your truck will squeel it's tires better than mine too!!!!

Originally Posted by JesseSVT
Dude im sorry but you sound like Joe Dirt or something....pulloff? how *****ing redneck can you get!!!! Im in Atlanta buddy, if you ever wanna put your truck to the test, id smoke your hillbilly ****.....fortunately for me i dont have to walk out my front door and run into 16 lanes of highway....because im not a scrub who lives in a "trailor park" with a *****y location like that. Stupid as*
Well, if you can find a trailor park in MARIETTA, go for it. You call me a redneck? You race a POS truck! Nothing says redneck more than Lightning! Except for SRT-10 I guess.... They've got you beat, nothing more redneck than that!

I have nothing against lightnings. They're kinda cool, and fast. To each his own, but I can't believe you would make fun of somebody that wants to be like you. Just how big of a ***** are you?! You think you have something special, but if you stop and think about it, it's a relatively useless, VERY EXPENSIVE machine. So get off it, and quit bitching about some dude's stickers. It's obvious he likes lightnings, and he probably wishes he had a supercharger on his truck too! I'm sure that most lightning owners don't go around picking on people that aspire to them. But you people give lightning owners a bad name.

Last edited by chester8420; 04-26-2007 at 03:19 PM.
Old 04-26-2007, 03:25 PM
Badges are OFF, Roush badges going on since I do have a couple Roush parts, then I wont be posing, just saying what I have in the truck

Old 04-26-2007, 03:31 PM
Well, if you can find a trailor park in MARIETTA, go for it. You call me a redneck? You race a POS truck! Nothing says redneck more than Lightning! Except for SRT-10 I guess.... They've got you beat, nothing more redneck than that!

I have nothing against lightnings. They're kinda cool, and fast. To each his own, but I can't believe you would make fun of somebody that wants to be like you. Just how big of a ***** are you?! You think you have something special, but if you stop and think about it, it's a relatively useless, VERY EXPENSIVE machine. So get off it, and quit bitching about some dude's stickers. It's obvious he likes lightnings, and he probably wishes he had a supercharger on his truck too! I'm sure that most lightning owners don't go around picking on people that aspire to them. But you people give lightning owners a bad name.
first off i never ragged on the kid for having svt emblems, i could care less what he does. Second off your comments stating that you wanted to have a "bumper pulloff" and that you live "directly in front of a highway" states that your a dumbas** little scrub redneck joe dirt wanna-b who also says that an "upgraded version" of HIS OWN TRUCK model is redneck and you claim not to be redneck....You my friend are a moron with a capital M or maybe just an ignorant hypocrit. I live in kennesaw right next door to marietta, nothing special about marietta if you ask me, kind of ghetto and in some parts trailor parkish.

P.S. there are no 16 lane highways that run through marietta jacka**....i-75 is the only thing that is 8-10 lanes at most that runs through marietta, yeah you though you could get away with that comment thinking nobody would correct you. retard

Old 04-26-2007, 03:49 PM
"bumper pulloff"
Are you that thick? It's a contest where, (instead of racing to a point) you hook the two trucks together and see which one pulls the hardest. Khendrix is the only person that actually knows what it is. Have you ever see pulls on TV? They usually use sleds, but I don't have a sled laying around, so a pulloff is the next best thing.
little scrub redneck joe dirt wanna-b who also says that an "upgraded version" of HIS OWN TRUCK model is redneck and you claim not to be redneck
Do you know what a ricer is? It's a person that has a tricked out little car. People that drive civics are not ricers. People that drive turbocharged civics are ricers. Get it now?
"P.S. there are no 16 lane highways that run through marietta jacka**....i-75 is the only thing that is 8-10 lanes at most that runs through marietta, yeah you though you could get away with that comment thinking nobody would correct you. retard
I said that there were 16 lanes of interestate running by here. There's a northbound side, and a southbound side. If I'm not mistaken 8 X 2 = 16. I'm sorry if that blew your mind. Maybe you need to enroll in KSU and get some education. Where do you want to meet and have the pulloff?
dumbas** little scrub redneck joe dirt wanna-b
Are you still in the 7th grade?

Last edited by chester8420; 04-26-2007 at 03:53 PM.
Old 04-26-2007, 03:50 PM
Let the ricer run a psuedo 'SVT' and win. Next time he tries a real one, maybe he will put some money up and a REAL SVT will win.

You can put two stock SVT's up and someone will end up beating the other. Its much to do with the driver as well.

I don't know why anyone really gets bent cause one guy has badges on his truck. Badges? We don't need no stinking badges. A real truck will run no matter what badges he has. If I had one I would want to be in stealth mode anyways.

Fast trucks are known in the local circles, sleds are not given a thought, and a momma's boy will soon lose all his allowance.

Old 04-26-2007, 03:57 PM
Originally Posted by dennisfranz
local circles
Local circles.... That's for people that are either kids and rich, or for people that don't have a life or a family.

Old 04-26-2007, 04:13 PM
Certified Goat Breeder
Received 13 Likes on 13 Posts
Originally Posted by 04gtf150
Badges are OFF..
Off? So, you don't have any badges?

Lariats are the only model without badges!
That ain't no Lariat! POSER !!!!

You dare come on my street and I'll show you what a leather interior really looks like!

Old 04-26-2007, 04:28 PM
Wonder how long this thread is going to last before lock down?

Oh yeah....Lightning's rule!!!

Old 04-26-2007, 05:06 PM
Originally Posted by Raoul
Off? So, you don't have any badges?

Lariats are the only model without badges!
That ain't no Lariat! POSER !!!!

You dare come on my street and I'll show you what a leather interior really looks like!

What the fu*k are you talking about. Dont care about leather, and never said anything about a Lariat, and secondly, I put my stock F-150 badges back on to mind ur own

Quick Reply: For the L crowd's viewing pleasure...