Lightning

street racing is dangerous, but L wins

Search this Thread

Old 10-24-2005, 11:18 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
street racing is dangerous, but L wins

Raced a mustang this weekend and had a little accident with sparrow. Sparrow met my bumper then was introduced to my buddies grill. Obviously I was winning since it hit mine and then stuck in the middle of his grille 

Old 10-24-2005, 11:20 AM
2 kills in one race. Now I've heard it all.

Old 10-24-2005, 11:27 AM
actually 3, the mustang hit another bird too in that race.

Old 10-24-2005, 12:16 PM
You biatches need to get some massive downforce wings installed or something so you can stay below the deck whilst competing. Seriously, did you both get airborne to hit 2 birds???

Old 10-24-2005, 01:35 PM
Originally Posted by halflife
actually 3, the mustang hit another bird too in that race.

What? They must fly around like LOCUS around there.

Old 10-24-2005, 01:45 PM
The place where we were in was basically a bird sanctuary, jones beach state park. I freakin hit a seagull on my waverunner yesterday too!!! The **** hurt, bounced off the front of the ski and hit my shoulder at about 65 mpg. Not a good day if you were a bird. (they did get their revenge though, I stopped after the seagull because it hurt like hell, was just floating in the freezing cold wind and drifted close to a marsh, it was low tide. I started her back up and seaweed got sucked up into the intake grate and I had to jump in the water to clean it out. It was one cold ride home, temps in the 50’s with 20 mph winds.

Old 10-24-2005, 03:04 PM
The place where we were in was basically a bird sanctuary, jones beach state park. I freakin hit a seagull on my waverunner yesterday too!!! The **** hurt, bounced off the front of the ski and hit my shoulder at about 65 mpg. Not a good day if you were a bird. (they did get their revenge though, I stopped after the seagull because it hurt like hell, was just floating in the freezing cold wind and drifted close to a marsh, it was low tide. I started her back up and seaweed got sucked up into the intake grate and I had to jump in the water to clean it out. It was one cold ride home, temps in the 50’s with 20 mph winds.
Your a crazy SOB Tom..lol..lol

Old 10-24-2005, 06:33 PM
Thats nuts! I can't believe you ride a jet ski when its that cold

Old 10-25-2005, 03:02 AM
Thats gotta be a first, hitting a bird into someone elses grill.

Old 10-25-2005, 06:29 AM
WOO HOO

niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiice Kill YOU LOONY SOB

Old 10-26-2005, 11:27 AM
Good kill(s)!

Old 10-26-2005, 11:54 AM

Im from alabama and my seados have been put up since labor day. cant imagine riding in the cold weather.

Old 10-26-2005, 09:12 PM
Thats one way to get a "kill".
KAMELION

Old 10-27-2005, 08:48 AM
Originally Posted by LatemodelRacer2
Im from alabama and my seados have been put up since labor day. cant imagine riding in the cold weather.
i would probably ride year round. Getting the winterized next week, so i still may take them out one last time this week!!! It is very cold. Not to bad I have a wetsuit, only thing cold was my head, and I just wrapped a tshirt around it and i was fine.

Old 10-27-2005, 12:42 PM
I use to go there to open up my bike and the cops would just sit there and watch. Do to a bad accident on the bike I cant ride any more (accident not there). But when I was in Yale hospital I met a kid that got hit in the chest by a seagull doing 140 mph. He was there 8 months getting operation after operation removing parts of seagul parts from his chest.

Quick Reply: street racing is dangerous, but L wins