behind passenger airbag

Search this Thread

Old 12-12-2000, 09:07 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
If I'm decoding the name correctly, it's

No F'ng Rules

and if that's the attitude -- it also explains the hostility.

Chill!

Old 12-12-2000, 11:47 PM
Talking

nah actually the name is from my favorite and the best band in the whole world..maybe you have heard of em..they are called a new found glory...(N)ew (F)ound
(G)lory so yeah..thanks for the replies...already checked under the glove department really coudln't see anythhing..thanks for the help.

Old 12-19-2000, 02:34 PM
Okay I can't stand this!

Quote:thanks for the replies...already checked under the glove department really coudln't see anythhing..thanks for the help.

Looking for an airbag in the glove department?

How in the hell did my mother-in-law get brought into this thread? Y'all need to stay out of Wal-Mart.

Old 12-19-2000, 10:32 PM
I was thinking about this whole idea of mp3,dvd, and notebook sized computer for use in truck. I am sure a professional car stereo shop could do exactly what you want,but it would cost you an arm and a leg.
Lets see here: notebook computer $2,000, better speakers for mp3 usage $200 minimum,amplifier for speakers $250 minimum, power adapter for in truck use ?? Never priced one,Install probably around $1000.It isn't easy to cut up factory dashes and then make them look like they belong that way.Grand total $3,450. Wow For that kind of money you could get one Kick a$$ stereo system installed that will play the dvds and cds.We are talking competion level here Or close to it.

Old 12-27-2000, 05:01 PM
If you just want to play mp3's, AIWA has a nice cd/mp3 player. You can check it out at Crutchfield's website.

------------------
MarkS
1999 F-150 XLT, 4x4, ORP, SC, SB, 5.4 Liter, 3.73ls, Oil Leak(starboard side), Westin Chrome Nerf Bars, TOFF Spray-in Bedliner, FORD Blue-Oval Hitch Cover, & Superchip.

Old 12-28-2000, 02:18 PM
Not to sound like a *****, but WHY ON EARTH WOULD YOU BUY TRUCKS WITH NO AIR BAGS, NO SEAT BELTS, and NO FRIGGIN' BRAKES? Does your insurance carrier know any of this? Wow, you all must live in the boonies. That cover just pops right out. It's held in by clips, like everything else in the damn trucks.

Have fun, and good luck.

------------------
--Lariat4WD--

2000 Ford F-150 Extended Cab Flareside 4x4 Lariat
5.4L;auto;3.55LS;Black/Silver;ORP;remote keyless;floor-shift 4wd;Class 3
Mods so far:
Lund X-Terminator bug shield; Vent Shade Vent Visors; GTS headlight blackouts; Westin Black nerf bars; Pendaliner bedliner; Genuine Steel Products (Longtek Engineering) black Grille/Brush Guard; GTS Tail Blazer II Slotted taillight covers; Clear corner lenses; under hitch backup lights (for now); 2 KC Hilites Daylighter 6" 150W black round off-road lights; Cranked torsion bars to level truck
Pending
2 Polk Audio EX10 10" subs under rear seat; Get Your custom box now!
Sony XM754HX amp
Wish list:
A few more lights; Flowmaster 40 Series single to dual exhaust w/ 18" SS tips out back; Remove factory striping; Optima red top battery; Viper alarm w/ remote start; Build a new house.

Please Visit My Web Site (Updated Daily) and Sign My Guest Book
or e-mail me lariat4wd@yahoo.com

Old 01-10-2001, 11:38 PM
Wink

Hey guys thanks for the laugh. nfgrulez they are just joking with you. I think you caught them off guard with the airbag question. Its the first time that I have seen an airbag question like yours. Hope you enjoy the site cause I sure in the hell do!!!!!!

Quick Reply: behind passenger airbag