Trump is a twit!

Search this Thread

Old 05-01-2016, 10:16 AM
Received 220 Likes on 200 Posts
Looks like Cruz is trying to steal the Arizona delegates now after Trump won the state. He is one pos whom I will not vote for. The republicans are great at snatching victory from the jaws of defeat.

Old 05-01-2016, 11:18 AM
Received 15 Likes on 11 Posts
This entire Presidential election is like a freak show at the local carnival......

Old 05-01-2016, 01:48 PM
Received 14 Likes on 13 Posts
Originally Posted by Roadie
Looks like Cruz is trying to steal the Arizona delegates now after Trump won the state. He is one pos whom I will not vote for. The republicans are great at snatching victory from the jaws of defeat.
I fully agree on all three points! Cruz has been caught lying and cheating over and over and over just within this primary. This is AT LEAST the sixth time that I know of and that's not counting the FARCE of his partnership with Kasich or the other FARCE of appointing Carly as his (laugh!) VP. I honestly don't know why any responsible person would vote for him. I NOT going to vote for him. Even if there was no choice but him or Hillery, I still won't vote for him!

"The republicans are great at snatching victory from the jaws of defeat."

They seem to have gotten very good at doing that!

Everybody watch this! How The Republican and Democrat Primaries Really Work https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oAmn...ature=youtu.be

Old 05-01-2016, 08:53 PM
Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
Originally Posted by joe51
I fully agree on all three points! Cruz has been caught lying and cheating over and over and over just within this primary. This is AT LEAST the sixth time that I know of and that's not counting the FARCE of his partnership with Kasich or the other FARCE of appointing Carly as his (laugh!) VP. I honestly don't know why any responsible person would vote for him. I NOT going to vote for him. Even if there was no choice but him or Hillery, I still won't vote for him!

"The republicans are great at snatching victory from the jaws of defeat."

They seem to have gotten very good at doing that!

Everybody watch this! How The Republican and Democrat Primaries Really Work https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oAmn...ature=youtu.be
Joe, like most of the things you post here I disagree with the first part of your reply. BUT that youtube video is down right funny!

Old 05-02-2016, 05:43 PM
Do you really want to know why Trump WILL win? Then take a look at this http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2016/...ntcmp=trending. That kind of rude, obnoxious and ungrateful behavior by itself will win the Presidency for Trump!

Old 05-03-2016, 11:15 AM
Received 41 Likes on 39 Posts
Wow, been gone for months.. maybe even years. Knew I could rely on this forum to spice up the political rhetoric before an election.

Got to admit the slate is slim on both sides of the aisle.

Looks like Trump gets my vote on two counts. He isn't the usual suspect with a long background of national or state government service, and he doesn't have a filter on his mouth that is controlled by some spin docs sitting in front of a bank of computer screens.
It ain't much, but it's better than all the other choices combined.

Old 05-03-2016, 02:59 PM
Received 21 Likes on 21 Posts
Originally Posted by joe51
Do you really want to know why Trump WILL win? Then take a look at this http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2016/...ntcmp=trending. That kind of rude, obnoxious and ungrateful behavior by itself will win the Presidency for Trump!
It seems like these protesters should be in school or working to better themselves. Try that kind of crap in Mexico and you'd be shot on the spot. Guess they're scared their freeloading days may be coming to an end!

Old 05-03-2016, 05:00 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
At this point, I will vote for anyone not Killary or Bern. Not a fan of Trump, but he would be far better than either of those 2.

Old 05-04-2016, 10:56 AM
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Looks like another election where I'll be holding my nose and voting for the lesser of two evils. Trump is bad but hildabeast is the devil incarnate.

Old 05-04-2016, 11:59 AM
I'll be proud to vote for Trump. A businessman is exactly what this country needs now since the politicians have spent us into the brink of bankruptcy. The fact that he will enforce immigration law to protect US citizens is a plus.

Old 05-04-2016, 03:26 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Roadie
I'll be proud to vote for Trump. A businessman is exactly what this country needs now since the politicians have spent us into the brink of bankruptcy. The fact that he will enforce immigration law to protect US citizens is a plus.
I think he is going to get it and curious to see how it all plays out. He has already toned down his manner of speaking in the past couple of weeks.

To me the most interesting thing will be how he balances his business and the White-house. Both are more than full-time jobs.

Old 05-04-2016, 05:20 PM
Technical Article Contributor

Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts
Kasich officially dropped out today. Now Trump is the last man standing.

Old 05-04-2016, 08:34 PM
I laugh when I think about Kasich. He only won the state of Ohio where he is the Governor. And his delegate count is still less that Rubio who dropped out two months ago!
He and Cruz were trying desperately to keep Trump from getting to 1237 delegates and they failed.

Old 05-04-2016, 09:17 PM
Technical Article Contributor

Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts
Just yesterday Kasich was still saying he was staying until the convention, today he's out. Even tho he previously stated he would not be anyone's running mate, he may change his mind and we will be stuck with him again.

Old 05-04-2016, 10:12 PM
Originally Posted by 05RedFX4
Kasich officially dropped out today. Now Trump is the last man standing.

BOOM!

And just like that, the Republican race is over! Even Reince Priebus appears to have capitulated and he speaks for the Republican PARTY.

Quick Reply: Trump is a twit!