Trump is a twit!

Search this Thread

Old 04-22-2016, 11:49 AM
Received 14 Likes on 13 Posts
Originally Posted by jgger
So what do you guys think about the "New and improved" Donald T-rump that came out today? Tax raising, let any freak into any bathroom, and so far this has just been an act kind of guy. Pretty cool, huh?
Umm no, I hadn't been watching and hadn't noticed. Does this now mean that you're officially a Trump fan?? Have you finally accepted your Dark Side??

FWIW this morning's paper says that the Republicans just held a big meeting in Florida and, according to this reporter, has given in to the inevitably of a Trump candidacy. According to the article, Florida governor Rick Scott has been pushing the RNC to accept Trump instead of destroying the party. If this is true then I predict this will effectively mean the end of the Cruz and Kasich campaigns and that the race will change course and Trump and the Republicans will now start attacking Hillery and Bernie instead of each other. Debbie Wasserman Slutz apparently believes this to be the case she she's also spouting off about it. For the ones of you that don't know who she is, she is a Congressbitch from S Florida and the DNC chairperson and a BIG Hillery supporter and a real liberal POS. Apparently she has been guaranteed position as a Senator by Hillery if she is elected. She is also rabidly anty-gun and anti-freedom so if Hillery gets elected, she'll be leading the charge to take away your rights.

The article also says that the Rules Committee is NOT going to recommend any rules changes prior to the Republican selection meeting in July. It seems that MOST of the Republican leadership have finally accepted the fact that if they try to change the rules in the middle of the race, it will not be accepted very well by the Republican voters!

So it appears that even within the National Republicans, things are leaning more and more in Trumps favor. I'm SURE that his overwhelming win in New York is the event that finally convinced them that resistance was futile!

Old 04-22-2016, 04:56 PM
Received 220 Likes on 200 Posts
Yep, I think the party leaders have finally realized that if they want to win, Trump is the only chance they have. If they pull any shenanigans at the convention, it is all over and Hellery will be the next prez.

Old 04-22-2016, 07:25 PM
I was, AM, seriously concerned that the party leaders and their big money masters would rather lose the election to the Dems than to lose control of the Presidency.

We will see!

In the mean time, a just released poll says that Trump is leading in California 49% to Cruz's 24% and Kasich's 22%. Recently released poll in Connecticut shows him leading by even larger numbers!

Old 04-22-2016, 08:37 PM
Trump's leading in Indiana too.

Kasich's purpose in life is to prevent Trump and Cruz from getting to 1237 delegates. Cruz needs over 90% of the remaining delegates to get there and Trump about 53%. AND Rubio still has more delegates than Kasich. I think that is rather hilarious!

Old 04-23-2016, 01:44 PM
I like Kasich but in this election he's just not attracting many voters. Repubs should have run him 4 years ago instead of Mit.

Old 04-23-2016, 09:46 PM
Kasich is for "comprehensive immigration reform" which is code for open borders. That and the only reason he is in the running is to keep Trump and Cruz from winning and thereby thwarting the will of the republican voters is why I would have a hard time voting for him. Rubio still has more committed delegates than Kasich.

Old 04-24-2016, 02:35 AM
Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
T-rump is going to bag Kasich for his VP on the ticket. That has been his plan for a long time, that is why neither one of them has talked crap about the other one. Kasich will carry just enough delegates to put T-rump over the top.

Old 04-24-2016, 10:55 AM
Certified Goat Breeder
Received 13 Likes on 13 Posts
WooHoo! I can vote !

Last edited by Raoul; 04-24-2016 at 11:26 AM.
Old 04-24-2016, 12:13 PM
When the democrats are depending on convicted felons to help them get elected, it makes you wonder about the party.

Old 04-24-2016, 02:20 PM
Two things come to mind, 1 are they going to have back ground checks complete with a data base, and 2 does this insure that Clinton will be able to vote for herself in VA.?

Old 04-25-2016, 11:32 AM
T-rump is going to bag Kasich for his VP on the ticket. That has been his plan for a long time, that is why neither one of them has talked crap about the other one. Kasich will carry just enough delegates to put T-rump over the top.
I thought you may be right. But, now Kasich and Cruz have announced they will be colluding to keep Donald from reaching 1237 delegates. Kasich won't campaign in Indiana so Cruz might get a higher percentage and Cruz won't campaign in a couple west coast states so Kasich might get more delegates. So, I think this may keep Trump from approaching either candidate to be the VP.

Old 04-25-2016, 07:27 PM
Originally Posted by Roadie
When the democrats are depending on convicted felons to help them get elected, it makes you wonder about the party.

Democrats have been been pushing for an "edge" in the elections for a LONG time. First they got the voting age dropped to 18 to get more of the "idelistic but naive" youth vote, then they started pandering to hispanics but that seems to have been played out, then most recently Hillery has been pandering for the black vote with some ridiculous claims, now the Dims are going for the felons' votes. I wonder what will be next?

Old 04-25-2016, 07:29 PM
T-rump is going to bag Kasich for his VP on the ticket. That has been his plan for a long time.

Well, I hope you didn't bet any money on that claim!

Old 04-25-2016, 08:11 PM
I think Trump would choose Marco Rubio to be his VP except that Rubio was so offended by his Little Marco label that he got really poed. Maybe something else is little.

Old 04-25-2016, 09:36 PM
Originally Posted by joe51
Well, I hope you didn't bet any money on that claim!
Nope no money bet, dodged the bullet on that one, didn't I ?

I figured that someone would point that out after I heard the news, you guys won't miss a chance to wound my sensitive feelings!

Quick Reply: Trump is a twit!