Trump is a twit!

Search this Thread

Old 03-30-2016, 02:09 PM
Received 220 Likes on 200 Posts
This just in! The prosecutor who is charging Lewandowski is a democrat who is a member of the Florida Leadership Council which was established by the Democratic party to promote Hillary's candidacy! Funny how that works!

Old 03-30-2016, 02:22 PM
Originally Posted by fords-rock
reagan also raided taxes 13 times

he is highly overrated...
You have to remember that inflation was raging when he took office. Home loans were 17% interest. He did a lot to quell inflation by inspiring the country. Firing the air traffic controllers had all of the blue collar non-government workers cheering in the streets.

As I remember, the way it happened, it was a compromise with the democrats to a tax increase and future spending cuts. Of course the cuts never came. Many of the tax increases came as the result of "closing loopholes". Does anybody else remember when you could deduct all credit card interest, auto loan interest, and all personal loan interest. That was one of the "loopholes" that was eliminated.

The democrats have been pushing for elimination of the home loan interest deduction saying Europe doesn't have that deduction. Well, they live in tiny apartments too. Elimination of the that deduction would kill the housing industry in this country. My first home loan was 8.25% (1974). Second was 10.125% (1978). Third was 8.25%(1986). Fourth was 6.25% (1993) Deducting that interest allowed me to afford a house and that sucker has been paid for almost a decade now.

Old 03-30-2016, 02:37 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by joe51
Perhaps. But certainly not when compared to what we currently have in the White House! The current vermin in chief makes Jimmy Carter' rein look good!

BTW I don't think it was Reagan that "raided taxes" (what ever that means), I think it was actually Congress! Another reason NOT to elect Cruz or Kasinc or Hillery or any of the other Congress critters that are running for President.
reagan signed their tax RAISING bills into law. he shares in the responsibility.

Old 03-30-2016, 03:21 PM
Received 14 Likes on 13 Posts
Originally Posted by Roadie
This just in! The prosecutor who is charging Lewandowski is a democrat who is a member of the Florida Leadership Council which was established by the Democratic party to promote Hillary's candidacy! Funny how that works!
Ah-ha! I wondered if there was something political about Lewandowski suddenly being prosecuted!

I rather STRONGLY suspect that a judge will immediately throw this case out. Besides being an obvious case of political prosecution, Fields can't personally identify her "assailant" and since she waited several days before making a police report and AFIK never went to a doctor or hospital, she has NO proof that her bruise was caused by the alleged incident.

It's more and more obvious that both the left and the extreme right are both doing EVERYTHING and ANYTHING possible to derail the Trump campaign.

Old 03-30-2016, 03:24 PM
Received 14 Likes on 13 Posts
reagan signed their tax RAISING bills into law. he shares in the responsibility.
No doubt but he's not the first or the only president to sign a bill that raised taxes is he?

Old 03-30-2016, 03:35 PM
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
reagan also raided taxes 13 times

he is highly overrated...
In my humble opinion, Reagan was the greatest POTUS in my lifetime. (Don't ask how many Presidents I've lived through, but it's a large number.) Why do I think that? Because he was the last President to truly understand that business and government must coexist. He felt the same when it came to Democrats and Republicans.

The current guy believes he's the only one who knows what everybody wants and needs. Oddly enough, it's what he wants that's best for everyone.

Old 03-30-2016, 04:32 PM
Global Moderator &

Received 68 Likes on 64 Posts
Nothing wrong with raising taxes for me as long as spending and waste is at a minimum. Sometimes, taxes must be raised. If you think taxes are high now go look at the tax rates in the mid 60s.

Old 03-30-2016, 04:56 PM
Reagan had a democratic congress to deal with. He could have vetoed everything or negotiated with them to get some things he wanted and give some things to them that they wanted. That's the way government is supposed to work.

This current incompetent fool has tried to do everything with presidential decrees rather than make deals with the republican congress.

Old 03-30-2016, 06:04 PM
Reagan had a democratic congress to deal with. He could have vetoed everything or negotiated with them to get some things he wanted and give some things to them that they wanted. That's the way government is supposed to work.

This current incompetent fool has tried to do everything with presidential decrees rather than make deals with the republican congress.

lets not leave out the current 535 members of congress. they are incompetent as best...

Old 03-30-2016, 06:08 PM
not only was reagan a tax raiser, he also was the FIRST big spending president.

i know this may blow some of your minds but;

Added $1.86 trillion, 186% increase in the $998 billion debt level at the end of Carter's last budget

http://useconomy.about.com/od/usdebt...-President.htm

those facts don't lie ^^^^^

if also shows modern day democrats raising the debt less than the GOP.

GOP claims to be for small govt and being fiscally responsible.... <--- thats a joke !!!!!

Old 03-30-2016, 08:34 PM
Often times, things are done in an administration that the next administration gets blamed for the effects. When Reagan took over, inflation was through the roof and the economy was in malaise. He got things going again.
Carter's solution to high inflation and slow economy was to go on national tv and lecture the American people. Carter used to be the worst president ever. But, now he's #2.

Old 03-30-2016, 08:44 PM
Received 21 Likes on 21 Posts
O'Bama...pissed off Fidel to make him get out of his sickbed!!

Old 03-30-2016, 10:38 PM
Obama's foreign policy is to give everything the other country wants and expect nothing in return. He's been trying to destroy the USA for over 7 years now.

Old 03-31-2016, 12:07 AM
Received 21 Likes on 21 Posts
Obama's foreign policy is to give everything the other country wants and expect nothing in return. He's been trying to destroy the USA for over 7 years now.
I think Air Force One woke up Castro from the dead!! O'Bama is just a sweet talker who suckered a lot of voters to get him in...as the Cajun's would say..he's the ruination of a great nation!

Old 03-31-2016, 12:31 AM
Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
Roadie Obama's foreign policy is to give everything the other country wants and expect nothing in return. He's been trying to destroy the USA for over 7 years now.
Exactly right Roadie. And if the Republicans don't get it together and stop fighting like a bunch of rooster and school boys, you can count on 4 more years of the same or worse. The HILDABEAST will be in office, so our 2 front runners better start acting Presidential and stick to the task at hand. Trump and Cruz NEED to have a Lincoln-Douglas style debate and tell CNN, Fox, ABC, and PMSNBC to go pee up a rope. As it is going now, by the time the primaries are over they will both be so beat up they won't even want to vote for themselves. Time to MAN UP and get to the issues!

Quick Reply: Trump is a twit!