Here we go again..another mass killing...

Search this Thread

Old 07-20-2012, 11:45 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Here we go again..another mass killing...

Just when are you people going to learn ?!

And before some dimwit says it's people that kill people.....
NO...It's people who can easily get hold of guns that kill people.

ie People with guns kill people and will continue to do so until you take control of the ridiculous lax gun laws and control.

Old 07-20-2012, 11:57 AM
Technical Article Contributor

Received 14 Likes on 14 Posts
of all places in Colorado again....must be the elevation....

Read more>>>https://www.f150online.com/forums/ge...-shooting.html

Last edited by 88racing; 07-20-2012 at 12:58 PM.
Old 07-20-2012, 12:50 PM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Do you honestly believe that if guns were entirely illegal to own, that this person or anthor with a destiny to kill would not get one. Guns are here to stay, you cannot un-invent them.

Lets enforce the laws already on the books, and protect the rights for law biding citizens to own guns and protect themselves.

Old 07-20-2012, 01:18 PM
Originally Posted by srfd44
Do you honestly believe that if guns were entirely illegal to own, that this person or anthor with a destiny to kill would not get one. Guns are here to stay, you cannot un-invent them.

Lets enforce the laws already on the books, and protect the rights for law biding citizens to own guns and protect themselves.
Yes...I understand what you are saying....but guns really are TOO accessible to nutters.
There must be a point where the difficulty in obtaining a gun would prevent at least some of these atrocities.
The fact is that the US has some of the most lax gun controls in the world...
The result...more of these atrocities than anywhere else in the world.
And before anyone mentions incidents like Anders Brevik, they are just islolated and terrible killings.....they just don't happen with such regularity as in the United States !

Old 07-20-2012, 01:48 PM
Making it harder for law abiding citizens to get guns doesn't mean it's harder for criminals to get guns.

Old 07-20-2012, 01:58 PM
Originally Posted by 2000Lariat
Making it harder for law abiding citizens to get guns doesn't mean it's harder for criminals to get guns.
At first sight that statement reads well....but when you analyze it, it makes no sense at all !!

Law abiding citizens and criminals all live in the same society on the same planet.

Have you considered that the lax gun laws (worse than most in Colorado), is what turns law abiding citizens into criminals !!

Old 07-20-2012, 02:24 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
I think we should question how the education system failed him. There were "no gun" signs posted at the theater, clearly he couldn't read.

You have to wonder had law abiding citizens been allowed to carry, would anyone have been able to return fire and eliminate the threat?

I can without a doubt say I would have tried.

People with guns kill people and will continue to do so until you take control of the ridiculous lax gun laws and control.

Old 07-20-2012, 02:32 PM
People have been killing people for as long as the history of human kind. And you think taking guns away will stop that? Your logic is flawed. He could have just as easily locked the doors and doused the place with gasoline and lit a match. Guess we should outlaw gasoline. What are the death rates by firearm in Chicago and NYC where firearms are virtually outlawed? Much higher than where they're legal. Provide a valid solution don't preach this Antigun bull****. You make me sick. You would love to see people defenseless when the wolves come to slaughter the sheep all in the name of safety. Not this sheep.

Old 07-20-2012, 03:13 PM
Originally Posted by Alex_4.2L
People have been killing people for as long as the history of human kind. And you think taking guns away will stop that? Your logic is flawed. He could have just as easily locked the doors and doused the place with gasoline and lit a match. Guess we should outlaw gasoline. What are the death rates by firearm in Chicago and NYC where firearms are virtually outlawed? Much higher than where they're legal. Provide a valid solution don't preach this Antigun bull****. You make me sick. You would love to see people defenseless when the wolves come to slaughter the sheep all in the name of safety. Not this sheep.
I make you sick !!?

Great...When you recover from your illness you may start to see life the way the rest of the civilised world see it.

So we just return to the wild west with everyone returning fire ?

You really believe don't you.....? That the answer is to 'carry', just in case the situation ever arises ?

I posted this item because it's exactly what I have been doing in these circumstances ever since I joined this site many years before you did.

I knew exactly how long it would be before the same old corny excuses for carrying weapons came out of the woodwork.

Well done ...you get first prize.

You're the dimwit by the way.....typical of someone who can't be a real man without a weapon by his side.

How very sad that this characteristic of the so called 'right to bear arms'
(flawed by the way if you read the constitution correctly) is so ingrained in such a large number of the population.

Old 07-20-2012, 03:17 PM
I can tell you hate freedom and would love a nanny state. A man who let's his emotion override his logic is weak and foolish. There's no arguing with ignorance nor emotion. You're the typical american citizen and the very reason this country is going down in flames.

By the way you didn't answer my question. Why are death by firearm rates in Chicago and NYC where firearms are outlawed higher? If you have a logical answer I'd be happy to have a civil discussion with you over the 2A. Otherwise your Antigun blathering and personal attacks are just that.

Last edited by Alex_4.2L; 07-20-2012 at 03:31 PM.
Old 07-20-2012, 03:29 PM
Location: south western NYS Latitude: 42.34 N, Longitude: 78.46 W
They need to take this guy apart inside and find out what makes him tick.. Gun control well Canada has it ask Toronto what they now think of gun control......

http://search.yahoo.com/r/_ylt=A0oG7...071601831.html

If this guy had no access to guns what else would he have used ..... a car,truck,tank, bow and arrow, explosives,a can of gas i assure you any of these choices would have had much the same results.. Take it easy on one another, let's all have a big (((HUG)))..

Old 07-20-2012, 03:38 PM
Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
Just another Maggot who's taxpayers money will be used to give him a roof over his head & 3 squares a day in prison! Does Colorado have the death penalty?

Old 07-20-2012, 03:58 PM
Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
so what would you change and how would it have stopped this?

you do understand that this guy is wired different and capable of things that you and I could or would never do kind of like a serial killer, someone that commits suicide or rape. not really your typical criminal.

I will agree that gun laws need an overhauled and some crime can be cut down on.........this is not one of them.

Old 07-20-2012, 04:17 PM
Lenticular, you state the gun laws in Colorado are lax. Do you even know what they are, or did you just get that from the MSM? Colorado requires everyone to get a background check before purchase, just like all states as it is a Federal law. So he passed that. As to what little info I have seen on this guy, the only "criminal" activity he ever had was a speeding ticket. I guess that should have disqualified him from purchasing a gun.

Gun laws DO NOT work. The highest murder rates in this country are where the gun laws are the strictest.

Edit - I should also mention there is no report of where he bought the guns. They could just of easily been bough in California, where he grew up. There the laws are even stricter.

Last edited by kingfish51; 07-20-2012 at 08:26 PM.
Old 07-20-2012, 06:41 PM

With all the murders on TV, Movies, Video games, some crazy people think this is normal. Let's face it, movies are boring without someone getting killed or explosions.

Maybe we should have legislation against what we see (but this would be against the first amendment). No one isn Congress is suggesting that.

Why is the blame always on the gun?

Quick Reply: Here we go again..another mass killing...