I think I have figured out the solution to our country's problems

Search this Thread

Old 11-07-2010, 01:10 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I think I have figured out the solution to our country's problems

We have a huge national debt that seems so large that it can never be paid off, right? Well not until now!

Here goes my solution:

Sports teams have used this method for years and I think it will work well for our country as well!

The national debt will be divided by the number of citizens available and we will issue the equivalent to a personal seat license...basically this will be the initial citizenship step for the US. Obviously this will vary by the number of initial applicants for citizenship to our country...it will make sense later.

From there we will set up an annual budget and the annual fee to remain a citizen to the US will be set from here. NO MORE TAXES!!! No sales tax, no income tax.

There will be no entitlements and these fees are for national security and the most basic services.

Everything else will be privatized!

Anyone that cannot pay the initial fee will be banished from the country immediately.

From there, we will build a one million mile wall around the country and NO ONE will be allowed in, except through a single door after they have paid their annual fee (plus a small processing fee as the original membership fee was to pay off the national debt) and they can stay as long as they maintain their annual fee.

Anyone that has additional family members (kids) will of course need to start paying the annual fee for that child.

Failure to pay your annual fee on the due date will result in banishment within 48 hours after the due date. No exceptions.

This will allow us to maintain no debt, keep people from having more kids than they can support and eliminate taxes.

Our new perfect society. Also once banished, re-entry is not permitted for three generations.

Old 11-07-2010, 01:43 AM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
and where exactly will they be banished too? Don't even think of saying Canada, we have enough deadbeats here already...and the Quebecers on top.

What about my visits to the Cracker Barrel? Will I still be able to cross the border and but your all cheap gas and groceries and sneak them back home?
These things need to be planned carefully in advance.

Old 11-07-2010, 01:06 AM
Maybe Antarctica would work out well. Land of opportunity!!!

Details details!!!

Old 11-07-2010, 12:01 PM
Iceland or Greenland works well for me.

Old 11-07-2010, 12:19 PM
I say give Rhode Island to the banished.

I understand this will require a slight alteration to the fence design, but no one is going to miss Rhode Island.

As far as the Canuckistans and other aliens, we can offer temporary day passes. We could even start a website where U.S. citizens travelling internationally can loan/trade/sell their U.S. citizenship passes.

Citizenpasshub.com
Citizenpassmaster.com

Great idea - the possibilities are endless.

Did I ever tell you about my plan to eliminate aviation terrorism, the TSA, and the airport security check-points?

Everyone must fly naked with no carry-on luggage.

It involves low BMI flights and high BMI flights where people with a high BMI can pay to upgrade to a low BMI flight. Low BMIs can get a discount if they agree to fly on high BMI flights.

Old 11-07-2010, 02:42 PM
Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
First of all I don't think Habibi should be able to come here and just rape the horses and ride off on the women! Who's letting him in anyway?

Second anyone who is "visiting" should be made to wear a collar with a timer that will deliver a lethal electrical shock if the don't leave on time.

Third those who are bannished should simply be thrown into the ocean, or provide their own transportation home as we should not be asked to sholder that burden.

Good work K-Mac

Last edited by jgger; 11-07-2010 at 02:50 PM. Reason: spelt hab's name wrong
Old 11-07-2010, 02:47 PM
Where to start...

First of all, a "fee" charged by any government is still a tax.

And what you have effectively done is create a flat tax... something I don't believe in. (A flat tax RATE is a different story)

IOW, you agree that Donald Trump would pay the same to live in America as the guy beggin for food at the exit ramp.

Also, under this plan if the "annual fee" never increases, the government could never spend extra money on say, a war, a road, schools...

Basically, the way to improve the national debt is to STOP SPENDING..

especially on the unimportant things. Just yesterday I read an article where a guy wants $200k to build a camp because he runs an afterschool nature club and since he started it, the 25 person club of "at-risk" children has seen a drop in bad behavior by...get this... a whooping 5% decrease.

To sum it up, the GOVERNMENT NEEDS TO STOP SPENDING OUR MONEY!

Old 11-07-2010, 02:52 PM

Received 37 Likes on 33 Posts
Hey who mentioned the Cracker Barrel?!?!?!

Old 11-07-2010, 02:54 PM
Originally Posted by shotgunz
I say give Rhode Island to the banished.
not in my backyard!!!!!!

Old 11-07-2010, 02:55 PM
Originally Posted by jgger
Second anyone who is "visiting" should be made to wear a collar with a timer that will deliver a lethal electrical shock if the don't leave on time.
I am open to compromises, how about we don't make the first electrical shock lethal? Just a gentle reminder to say "Hey fatass, your meal at the Cracker Barrel is done, Get the heck outa here"
More like a gentle 'tase' on the first warning.

How about that?

Don't have to resort to the 'lethal' right off the bat; that's a bit draconian don't ya think? Where's the compassion?

Old 11-07-2010, 03:33 PM
Maybe the wealthiest of the bunch could say sponsor a bum and in return be the ones running the big taser in the sky. It could become like a sport to them or something.

The possibilities are endless here.

1st 4x4--I know the annual fee is a tax of sorts but it gets all of those undesirables (welfare recipients, etc) out of the country. There would be no bum on the street corner (no $$) as he would be one of the exiled to the ocean or wherever they are relocated.

Although there are going to be jobs that the group won't want to do so maybe there can be a day labor pass!

Shotgunz--I like the new flight plan. Please say you are going to make wider seats in the high BMI plane (or for those high BMIers that upgrade to low BMI) ...could be rough there otherwise!

Old 11-07-2010, 03:51 PM
"But what about the poor people who cant get sponsors?" (In my best, whimppy, liberal, voice)

Old 11-07-2010, 04:55 PM
Originally Posted by 1st4x4
"But what about the poor people who cant get sponsors?" (In my best, whimppy, liberal, voice)

They're headed overboard!!!

The Roamans threw Christians to the Lions! The New Americans can throw the poor to the Sharks!!!!! HA!

Old 11-07-2010, 06:02 PM
Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
I am open to compromises, how about we don't make the first electrical shock lethal? Just a gentle reminder to say "Hey fatass, your meal at the Cracker Barrel is done, Get the heck outa here"
More like a gentle 'tase' on the first warning.

How about that?

Don't have to resort to the 'lethal' right off the bat; that's a bit draconian don't ya think? Where's the compassion?
Now that I think about it perhaps I was a tad harsh, I'll meet you half way............what do you think about a 3 minute warning?

Old 11-07-2010, 08:43 PM
Something about the tired, the poor, the huddled masses, lol.

Quick Reply: I think I have figured out the solution to our country's problems