'Hope Enhanced'

maybe 'Hope 2.0'
How about:

"Hope Less - Do More"

Old 07-19-2010, 10:39 PM
Location: south western NYS Latitude: 42.34 N, Longitude: 78.46 W
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Drick
Yea real men kick women and their own children to the curb because they have a few arguments.....If its his kid this stands

Seems like you need to figure out what the true definition of a real man is.

One day brooming women to the curb and laughing about it with your buddys at the bar will get old and then you'll become a real man lol

LOOK here you huge DRICK you... I was just kidding you man and the OP a bit. now the drama??? Want bucky give you big huggies??? man why would anyone come on F150 and spillguts...

I have been married for 34 years and know what a woman is and when to boot them, broom em, whatever. I seen it all my life with some of my good friends hanging on like it's the last kittykit on the planet. Life is to short for all that crap. Drinking themselves to the brink, I know what a real man is so step it up a notch K.

Right now my buddies and i are only laughing at what you wrote ,,, party..................

Last edited by buckdropper; 07-19-2010 at 10:41 PM.
Old 07-19-2010, 11:25 PM
Certified Goat Breeder
Received 13 Likes on 13 Posts
Originally Posted by kobiashi
How about:

"Hope Less - Do More"
That is very close to a theme for this thread.

"Hopeless Amore"

Old 07-19-2010, 11:36 PM
you are in a verbally and emotionally abusive relationship. you possibly have a child with this person. I agree with a paternity test. If the child is yours, you need to be the responsible man and own up to that responsibility. As for your relationship with her, you have to get counseling if you really want things to work. I'm going through a divorce right now, and have learned a great deal about myself and my soon to be ex. I realize now I felt a "normal" relationship was one in which i did everything I could to please her. I'm realizing I have been enabling her to avoid her own bipolar disorder, and her depression, and I had been neglecting my own happiness. I never felt comfortable asking for what I wanted. I'm learning to assert myself, try to take control of my own decision making. If you want it to work with her, REALLY want it to work with her, you have to do it together. Anything less in not acceptable. In relationships, you have to work with your spouse first, then the other things. My wife put me third on her list of priorities. It has to be teamwork. One person cannot carry the load of the whole relationship.
Good luck, and listen to your gut and your head. Those little doubts are usually good to at least think through.

Old 07-19-2010, 11:51 PM
Originally Posted by Raoul
That is very close to a theme for this thread.

"Hopeless Amore"
You, sir, missed your calling.

Old 07-20-2010, 12:41 AM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by Titan357
[B]
It seems like all we do is fight and argue.
You think you're special?
Welcome to that not so exclusive club called "Marriage", LOL

Seriously, you need to lose her like as in now.
Things are only going to get worse for you, not better, and it sounds like you're still young enough to find someone else.

Find out who the baby daddy is and arrange payments if it's yours, then get the heck out of Dodge.

Old 07-20-2010, 02:03 AM
I'm pretty much in agreement with what folks are saying...find out if the kid is yours first of all and then suggest counseling for you and your girl. If she won't go and things don't improve then you really have no choice but to leave her. Arguing all the time is not a good relationship and it's not good for a child to be raised in such an environment.

Old 07-20-2010, 04:18 AM
Originally Posted by buckdropper
Where have all the men gone to???. I just don't get it, Broom the Bitch and move on with your life gezzzz, get over it.. remember what the lord said when eve went swimming.......... I'll never get the smell off these fish.......................

Dude grow a pair, kick her to the curb, go fine a prostitute, manhandle your self whatever it takes but whinning won't do it here....
This is awesome

I wouldve been out a whiiiiiiiiile ago. Dude, jetcity on her ***. She sounds like MY ex, who was a crazy insane nuts psycho BITCH!

Last edited by migdaddy; 07-20-2010 at 04:21 AM.
Old 07-20-2010, 08:02 AM
Technical Article Contributor

Thanks everyone, fort the advice and anything else you have offered, Prayers and humor.

Thing is I am 24, and if she goes, I have to move out too. It takes both of us to pay for the apartment now because in the last few months the rent and power bill has went through the roof.

It was her place anyway, but mom already told me she would let me move back in.

And the court is/has ordered a DNA test on her EX, if it comes back not his then Ill just buy one of those $80 kits off line and see.

I am going to tell her tonight what I think, and try to be as nice as I can to her. I would have done it last night but I have at least a margin of respect for her and did not want her to go to work all day and be upset.

I hate to see her cry, but I don't want to live like this.

Old 07-20-2010, 08:12 AM
Certified Goat Breeder
Received 13 Likes on 13 Posts
Wishing you all the best in the future.

(more than likely, she is getting moral support over on some girlie forum)

Old 07-20-2010, 08:34 AM
Originally Posted by Raoul
Wishing you all the best in the future.

(more than likely, she is getting moral support over on some girlie forum)
We're Co Ed, we should get both sides of the story right here. Dr. Phil can't touch us

Eh!

Old 07-20-2010, 08:43 AM
Exs are exs for a reason thats what I always say. its ok to let go man she needs it and you need it. Be single for a while its scary at first but extremely liberating. Just do other things and learn to rely on yourself. I got tired of chasin tail so paid attention to other things. You will know a good lady when she goes out of her way for you.

Old 07-20-2010, 08:46 AM
Originally Posted by Titan357
Thanks everyone, fort the advice and anything else you have offered, Prayers and humor.

Thing is I am 24, and if she goes, I have to move out too. It takes both of us to pay for the apartment now because in the last few months the rent and power bill has went through the roof.

It was her place anyway, but mom already told me she would let me move back in.

And the court is/has ordered a DNA test on her EX, if it comes back not his then Ill just buy one of those $80 kits off line and see.

I am going to tell her tonight what I think, and try to be as nice as I can to her. I would have done it last night but I have at least a margin of respect for her and did not want her to go to work all day and be upset.

I hate to see her cry, but I don't want to live like this.

Are you me? Definitely been there man. I made my ex leave and got a roommate the next week.

Old 07-20-2010, 09:15 AM
I undertsand you want to be as nice as possible about this, but make it very clear that she understands you. Dont let her think you are just blowing smoke otherwise you will repeat this again and at that point its no ones fault but your own. Good Luck.

Quick Reply: she says she can change?