Happiest states

Search this Thread

Old 12-24-2009, 08:33 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Frank S
No offense to you northern guys ( I was born and raised in Ohio ), but down here taxes are lower, the weather is nicer, and there is a higher percentage of Christians.

There is no way that I could handle the cold weather of Ohio now. About 10 years ago, I was talking to one of my buddies I grew up with and he said it didn't get above 32 degrees for a whole month !

The first thing I noticed when I moved here was that the people are nicer. They say thanks at the stores and wave as you drive past.
people up here wave they just use one finger when they do it.

Yes people in the south are a million times nicer. i rember i was in bama campin with my G/F at the time and a storm came threw and people were helpin each other put other camp sites back togther. hell i even jumped up on soem random guys 5th wheeler and helped him take his ahuning off the side of his camper gotta show them people not everyone from the north is a ****

Old 12-24-2009, 08:50 PM
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
yep the south is mostly happy!!!! i think its because of all the beer.

Old 12-25-2009, 01:26 AM
Originally Posted by f150fella08
yep the south is mostly happy!!!! i think its because of all the beer.
haha yep im pretty happy with beer, my truck, and mud .

Old 12-25-2009, 02:11 AM
id be happy with ur truck too!!!

Old 12-26-2009, 01:13 AM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
It's amazing how nice people are in WV. I go riding at the Hatfield McCoy Trails and everyone is really nice down there. You can ride your quad or dirtbike into town and get somethin to eat or drink and fill up with gas and everyone at the restaurants and gas stations wanna have a conversation with you. One time I stopped somewhere for lunch and got to talkin to the guy that owned the place and he wouldn't take my money. That'd NEVER happen up here in PA. If you say Hi to someone at the gas pump next to you they give you the finger.

Old 12-26-2009, 01:59 AM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by MTM Ford
It's amazing how nice people are in WV. I go riding at the Hatfield McCoy Trails and everyone is really nice down there. You can ride your quad or dirtbike into town and get somethin to eat or drink and fill up with gas and everyone at the restaurants and gas stations wanna have a conversation with you. One time I stopped somewhere for lunch and got to talkin to the guy that owned the place and he wouldn't take my money. That'd NEVER happen up here in PA. If you say Hi to someone at the gas pump next to you they give you the finger.
Typicaly, people in rural southern cities are very friendly. Here you can't ride a quad to a store in the City limits. But out in the country or rural areas, we ride our quads to country stores all the time, for gas and ect, as long as we don't ride on the asphalt, no one will bother you. In general, country people are very friendly wherever you go here.

Quick Reply: Happiest states