Raoul for President

Search this Thread

Old 10-16-1999, 10:54 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Raoul, since your gonna be president, I would like to suggest that you convert the rose garden behind the white house into a 4X4 track for monster trucks, dirt bikes, 4 wheelers and of course, F150 owners only.

I realize the enormity of this request, so perhaps we could just convert one or two states into this personal 4X4 theme park, ok? thanks. 8)

And just think, we knew him when..he wore skirts.

------------------
David
'99 F150 XLT SC, STYLESIDE
4X4 ORP 5.4L, AUTOMATIC,
139wb, Rhino, K&N,
BugGuard, RainGuards
Superchip

Old 10-16-1999, 03:05 PM
VP: Andthensometoo
PRESS SEC.: 54RegCab
CIA CHIEF: Cloaker (sounded right)
CABINET: ??
SEC. DEFENSE: ??

C'mon boys and girls who fits what position in Raouls administration?

------------------
FASTFOURBY
98 Lariat 4X4 SC SB Tow ORP
Superchipped!
K&N
Gibson Sport Truck
Edelbrock IAS
JBA Headers
16X8 Centerline Billet Wheels 285 75 16 BFG AT's for summer Stock 17's and Goodyears for winter.

Old 10-16-1999, 04:23 PM
Jim MC,

What will I be doing?

Old 10-16-1999, 07:21 PM
Thumbs up

i think wear nothing at all beats the skirt
thing.
you've got my vote

------------------
99 XLT SC 4x4 STYLESIDE ORP 5.4,AUTO & 3.73 POSI
MED. TOREADOR RED
EXTANG TONEAU,BED MAT,
K&N FILTER & WOOD DASH KIT

Old 10-17-1999, 08:18 AM
Well I can spell potato, so I guess I qualify. I realize of course that, that means I will get to do all those ribbon cutting ceremones. Cool! I'll make sure to drive my Truck and hand out F150 onlne buttons!
If the world is ready for Raoul for Pres. I guess it can handle Andthensometoo for Vice Pres.

Old 10-17-1999, 11:56 AM
CIA Chief! WOOHOO!!!

Covert operations requiring a ford f150 will soon become the template for world domination! POWER!! POWER!!! <mad drool>

Do I get to press the button too??? or do I just order that glass parking lot in Iraq?
Fast46triton: SHHHHHHHHH!!! your in charge of delta force and the navy seals!!!!!! just don't tell anyone ok? you understand all that hush hush thingie.

Manx, since you've demonstrated enormous intellect in your f150 purchase, I think you should head up the armed forces...4 star General Manx!

------------------
David
4X4 ORP 5.4L, AUTO,
139wb, Rhino, K&N,
BugGuard, RainGuards
Superchip

Old 10-17-1999, 09:50 PM
Talking

Andthensometoo: Before you accept, you know that V-P is a largely ceremonial job, high-profile funerals and stuff ("You die. I fly."). However, (and it's a big however), you're just a heartbeat from the No. 1 job (sorry about the bow-tie expression) - Commander in Chief of the Armed Forces and everything!

A word of warning to you, Raoul: With Andthensometoo's fighting experience, I'd worry if I were you. You're kinda exposed, being naked and all. I'd make sure Andthensometoo gets a new Lightning or Harley-model F150 for her official vehicle, just to keep her happy.

Andthensometoo: If you make it to the Oral Office, can I be your intern?

------------------
Black 2000 SC short-box XLT. 4.2 V-6, 5-speed, 3.55 Limited Slip. Side steps, CD, remote entry, factory box liner. My add-ons: Older Windstar (driver's side) wiper blade - the one with the air scoop, because I don't slow down when it rains; and snazzy Tweetie Bird floor mats.

My second of the "new" F150s. Great trucks!

Old 10-18-1999, 12:16 AM
Location: Chandler/Queen Creek, AZ You pick as to which town I'm in! Hehe
Raoul for President.......Andthensometoo for Vice President........Sounds like a plan to me you have my vote!!!

------------------
99 F-150,XLT, Silver, 2WD, 4.2L, 5spd, RegCab, Shrt WB, Styleside.
Current Mods:Billet grille, Line-X bedliner, 5%window tint all the way around, Alpine CD w/2 MTX Subs & Rockford Fosgate 250w amp. K&N Airfilter. Glasspac w/dual exhaust exits out the back. Blue Ion Headlights.
Future Mods: Superchip, driving lights, & a custom paint job

Old 10-18-1999, 12:59 AM
Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
Cool

HI!... Hey I've got to get in on this. Can I be "CHAIRMAN OF HORSEPOWER"? I promise that CANADA and the U.S.A will have more h.p than any other country in the world. Please, pretty please, you do relize that I am "THE H.P FREAK"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

------------------
NEAL [ the horsepower freak ] NEWMAN
'99' F-150 XLT SPORT, oxford white, reg cab shortbox stepside,5.4, auto, 4.10L.S, captain's chairs, bedliner, GTS carbon fiber headlight covers, **** CEPECK clear halogen driving lights, GTS slotted tailight covers (painted oxford white), FORD locking lug nuts, tinted windows,true duel exhaust with 2.5 inch mandrel bent pipes and FLOWMASTER 3 chamber mufflers with 3' tailpipes exiting before the rear wheel like the LIGHTNING, HELLWIG rear stabalizer bar, AUTOMETER guage pod and tranny temp guage, custom fabricated air intake trac and huge K/N filter, TPS mod, BELLTECH 2-inch rear drop, SUPERCHIP

Old 10-18-1999, 09:25 AM
Neal, trust me, if we can't get you a work VISA and put you in charge of something fun, well...My organization will simply take you in and then it just won't matter. <wink>

So, the emperor knows he has no clothes?

------------------
David
4X4 ORP 5.4L, AUTO,
139wb, Rhino, K&N,
BugGuard, RainGuards
Superchip

Old 10-18-1999, 11:14 AM
Certified Goat Breeder
Received 13 Likes on 13 Posts
Smile

You have all brought forward good issues for the upcoming campaign. I promise before every debate I will study my briefs. During the debates I will feel compelled to step out from behind the podium so the voters can meet the real me. I want to be a 'touchy-feely' kind of candidate. The nominees for the various posts all appear to be qualified 'yes' men but, I must warn you there will be no brown nosing in my administration. The current administration has certainly 'raised the bar' during their current term but, I am confident, as a team, we can get under it.

Old 10-18-1999, 07:14 PM
Cloaker, and can sable be present at all times?

Old 10-18-1999, 08:05 PM
OK Raoul,
First, I don't care what you wear so long as you don't wear my clothes. I shudder to think about my thigh-highs being stretched to the wrong proportions.
Second, I want a custom lightning that is a super cab WITH the harley stuff added. I got to get to those ceremonies on time right?
Third, Neal should be Chairman of Horsepower so he can make mine the fastest! Of course he will be given a budget to include finishing his own Power Ranger!
Forth, I will be taking apps for interns, (just in case) try-outs to follow. Just remember, if you fail, you "disappear" as I can't have any sore losers following me around.

Fast, I'm sure you could "find" a job for Sable.

Old 10-19-1999, 12:47 AM
and wrestling is allowed too now!

------------------
David
4X4 ORP 5.4L, AUTO,
139wb, Rhino, K&N,
BugGuard, RainGuards
Superchip

Old 10-19-1999, 05:27 PM
Talking

Raoul, you gonna be sellin' any of those "special" cigars? If ya get the right interns, you could finance your next 3 campaigns........

Plese submit your requests for interns for Raoul's selection process....

Raoul for President

Quick Reply: Raoul for President