Search this Thread

Old 02-15-2009, 11:23 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Speedy8
... Sr. probably would have done the same thing
There's no probably about it.

Old 02-15-2009, 11:36 PM
... and do we Really need that stupid Groundhog Digger Cam every 5 seconds? Annoying!

Old 02-16-2009, 07:20 AM
Thumbs down

Originally Posted by jump n
... and do we Really need that stupid Groundhog Digger Cam every 5 seconds? Annoying!
I agree, we don't need the rodent. They should get rid of the "Boogity, boogity, boogity" while they're at it too.

MR

Old 02-16-2009, 09:42 AM
That whole "boogity" thing is gay and old. That yo-yo needs to go. Waltrip was so pissed at Jr. for that, then 5 minutes later after actually watching the replay was all for jr. The other two remained unbiased mostly. Kind of wanted Sadler to win it but glad with a Ford win.

Old 02-16-2009, 09:49 AM
Graphics Contributor
I love DW. I personally think FOX has the best nascar coverage of any station right now. I am just so glad that Kyle Busch got collected. I wouldn't mind seeing that every race this season .

33 24 48

Old 02-16-2009, 09:54 AM
Global Moderator &

Received 68 Likes on 64 Posts
Originally Posted by Odin's Wrath
Am I the only one that thought of "Big Hersh" when I saw those numbers?

Old 02-16-2009, 09:57 AM
Global Moderator &

Received 68 Likes on 64 Posts
I won't watch the races unless if it's not on Fox. I like DW, he may be hokey at times, but he's been there, and calls it as he sees it. I like all of the announcing team on Fox. The other network just sucks.

Old 02-16-2009, 11:07 AM
Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
Originally Posted by Stealth
Hmmm, Kenseth wins. Rain races suck. What a letdown.
Hey FORD got a win! I'll take it any way I can!.......

Old 02-16-2009, 11:17 AM
Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
Junior needs to get his crap togather. He first misses his pit stall and then the next time he parks it on the line and he had the chance to back up and he didnt so he got penalized. Then he wrecks Vickers in the front of the field when both drivers are racing a lap down. Im surprised Kyle Busch didnt beat his *** after that little stunt. Bush had the car to beat until earnhardt did what he did. Totally uncalled for. Im not a Kyle Bush fan at all but knowing Bush's temper im surprised nothing happened. GO MARK MARTIN

Last edited by KingRanchCoy; 02-16-2009 at 11:22 AM.
Old 02-16-2009, 11:25 AM
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Kyle Bush beat up Jr. ???LOL That's too funny.

Old 02-16-2009, 11:35 AM
Graphics Contributor
Originally Posted by NASSTY
Kyle Bush beat up Jr. ???LOL That's too funny.
I was thinking the same thing. Kyle Busch couldnt even beat his own ***.

Old 02-16-2009, 12:06 PM

Originally Posted by KingRanchCoy
Junior needs to get his crap togather. He first misses his pit stall and then the next time he parks it on the line and he had the chance to back up and he didnt so he got penalized. Then he wrecks Vickers in the front of the field when both drivers are racing a lap down. Im surprised Kyle Busch didnt beat his *** after that little stunt. Bush had the car to beat until earnhardt did what he did. Totally uncalled for. Im not a Kyle Bush fan at all but knowing Bush's temper im surprised nothing happened. GO MARK MARTIN
Vickers went for a block when he was a lap down, in front of the whole field. Junior had the position and Vickers came down and hit him. That ordeal was Vickers fault and his only. Junior was just racing. Vickers always has been a crybaby.

Old 02-16-2009, 12:15 PM
Originally Posted by Stealth
Yes, I agree. Junior did nothing wrong. That crappy woe is me attitude is why Vickers isn't with Hendrick any more.
I have a huge problem with that wreck. Anybody happen to see the busch race? Leffler did the same type of thing and was penelized 5 laps. Just goes to show Junior is NASCAR's "Golden Boy" whatever Jr. does, goes. Jr. your a lap down! Vickers did what any other driver would have done, and Jr. did, well whatever Jr. wants to do. I think if NASCAR was going to penelize Leffler for that the day before they needed to do something to Jr. for that little move. It was clearly intentional. And it took out 4 of the top competetors of the race. IMO Jr. made a real bone-head move. I really disrespect Jr. after yesterdays race. I never really liked him, but i never really disliked him either. It kind of makes a better case why I wouldn't root for Jr.

Old 02-16-2009, 12:18 PM

Originally Posted by 95'F-150
I have a huge problem with that wreck. Anybody happen to see the busch race? Leffler did the same type of thing and was penelized 5 laps. Just goes to show Junior is NASCAR's "Golden Boy" whatever Jr. does, goes. Jr. your a lap down! Vickers did what any other driver would have done, and Jr. did, well whatever Jr. wants to do. I think if NASCAR was going to penelize Leffler for that the day before they needed to do something to Jr. for that little move. It was clearly intentional. And it took out 4 of the top competetors of the race. IMO Jr. made a real bone-head move. I really disrespect Jr. after yesterdays race. I never really liked him, but i never really disliked him either. It kind of makes a better case why I wouldn't root for Jr.
What race were you watching yesterday?

Old 02-16-2009, 12:22 PM
Originally Posted by JBMX928
I was thinking the same thing. Kyle Busch couldnt even beat his own ***.
I hardly doubt for one Jr. could whoop some *** either. He's one of those guys who strike me as his bark is louder than his bite. I had that talk with my dad after the accident lastnight. I'd take Edwards in a fight over anybody. He's pretty ripped compared to a Tony Stewart or even Junior.

Quick Reply: NASCAR is back