Mother and Daughter can't afford meat... sad sad sad

Search this Thread

Old 07-26-2008, 04:35 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by khendrix2374
Reminds me of a situation I WISH happened the other day.

I was at the grocery store and while in the dairysection gettin some milk, I see this HUGE fat lady getting two (2) gallons of chocolate milk. She was so fat and lazy, she was riding around on the motorized cart.

I wanted to smack the stuff right out of her hand and slap her around..... because I know, if I'm not already, I will be paying for her to sit on her fat **** all day long.

Its ok for people in society to say "Smoking is bad. You shouldn't smoke". "Drinking alcohol is bad. You shouldn't drink it"

Why is it unacceptable to say to fat asses that "Those 2 gallons of chocolate milk and the Ho-Ho's are bad for you. You shouldn't eat them."
barf!

Old 07-26-2008, 04:49 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by s2krn
This poor immigrant family
Where does it say they're an immigrant family? It says they're an Ohio family. Granted, I haven't been to Ohio in 30 years, but I doubt living there automatically makes you an immigrant.

Originally Posted by BigMan
Obamaonians would say that they need to keep what they are used to and that they deserve every penny of the free handouts.
Shows what you know.

Well your beloved savior/presedential candidate believes in taxing people more in order to give more free handouts to people like thos two fat chicks who moooch off society.
Who told you this? Can you back it up?

Obama believes that we should give these fat chicks free meatg and free food and charge the hard working people through taxation for the free handouts. You agree with this plan if you are an Obama supporter and a democrat. That is all I am trying to say. Not personally attacking you.
I do support Obama, just made that decision this past week, but I'm not a Democrat. I've been a registered Republican since 1984. And that's not what Obama believes. He has a proven track record that matches his announced plans when it comes to people in poverty. He has and wants to continue to create better education, more responsible parents, job training, and ultimately jobs for them. He has already been successful at it in Illinois, and would like the chance to try and get more of America's poverty class people off their butts and taking responsibility for themselves. The only financial "handouts" he's authored was an earned income tax credit for WORKING families. Like it or not, he is not about people doing nothing and expecting everything, he is about taking responsibility and providing for ones self. His speech at the NAACP earlier this month was the first time a political candidate told them they needed to start taking responsibility, becoming more involved parents, and to stop expecting things from the government. Every other politician that addresses them tells them they deserve things. That was one of the things that impressed me.

Originally Posted by roushstage2
The only problem with that is the majority of that class here in the US is not supposed to be here anyways...
There are more white, American born, english speaking women on welfare than anybody else. Where are they supposed to be?

Originally Posted by Shinesintx
OUCH! The truth is like a dagger.
Yes, it often is.

Now, as far as this story, I think it's BS. There is no excuse for their situation. It's too far to walk for work? Why does Ohio not have public transit? I've never lived anywhere that didn't have at least some form of public transit. I find it hard to believe there are no buses. Maybe if they tried walking they wouldn't be so damn obese. Why couldn't they do some type of work in their community, like walking dogs, babysitting, yard work, or house cleaning? If they are living in a subsidized housing complex, maybe it's time to move to a part of the state that does have public transit. If the mother has never worked, she is not eligible for social security, so the SS check they are getting has to be from her daughter. Clearly it's enough for them to eat on.

I don't buy the "disabled from an accident 17 years ago and can't work" crap, either. I was diagnosed with a terminal condition in November 2003, and have been 100% disabled since then, yet I have never taken a penny of financial assistance of any kind. If I can get by, and I'm dying, why the hell can't she do it? There are always ways to make some kind of living if you want to badly enough.

I have absolutely no sympathy whatsoever for either of them, or anyone else in their lazy family.

Old 07-26-2008, 05:12 PM
Suspended
Originally Posted by PKRWUD

There are more white, American born, english speaking women on welfare than anybody else. Where are they supposed to be?
Its a number game. Rather than comparing the number of people on welfare lets compare the % of a specific race that is on welfare. That will give more accurate results.

Old 07-26-2008, 05:39 PM
The only numbers I could find are from the Overview of Entitlement Programs, Committee on Ways and Means, U.S. House of Representatives (U.S. Government Printing Office, 1994).

Here are the statistics on welfare recipients:

Traits of families on AFDC

Race
--------------
White 38.8%
Black 37.2
Hispanic 17.8
Asian 2.8
Other 3.4

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I suspect the angle you're going for is the percentage of each individual race that is on welfare, in which case the highest would be blacks, although I don't have the specific numbers, it's still easy to conclude based on the above stats.

Old 07-26-2008, 06:08 PM
Who? The illegals or the U.S. citizens?

The only numbers I could find are from the Overview of Entitlement Programs, Committee on Ways and Means, U.S. House of Representatives (U.S. Government Printing Office, 1994).

Here are the statistics on welfare recipients:

Traits of families on AFDC

Race
--------------
White 38.8%
Black 37.2
Hispanic 17.8
Asian 2.8
Other 3.4
If they are illegal, how would the government know what ethnicity they actually are?

Last edited by roushstage2; 07-26-2008 at 06:10 PM.
Old 07-26-2008, 06:29 PM

If they are illegal, how would the government know what ethnicity they actually are?
Surely ther are personal interviews before they give our money away

Old 07-26-2008, 06:30 PM
Suspended
Originally Posted by Tumba
Surely ther are personal interviews before they give our money away
yes the browner you are the more you get

Old 07-26-2008, 06:31 PM
You said the majority of that class aren't supposed to be here. The majority of that class (people on welfare) are American born white english speaking women. If they aren't supposed to be here, where are they supposed to be?

I'm not sure where you're going. Illegals aren't eligible for federal welfare, or state welfare unless a specific law has been passed in that state that says otherwise. Regardless, when someone applies for welfare, it's not difficult to see their ethnicity. What are you trying to say?

Old 07-26-2008, 06:43 PM
Received 15 Likes on 11 Posts
Originally Posted by s2krn
That right there, my friends, is the base of your Democratic Party......

Old 07-26-2008, 06:46 PM
Originally Posted by ddellwo
That right there, my friends, is the base of your Democratic Party......
That is a large sector

Old 07-26-2008, 06:54 PM
Those women are so disgusting, why did you post that?

We need a vomit smiley.

Old 07-26-2008, 07:15 PM
You said the majority of that class aren't supposed to be here. The majority of that class (people on welfare) are American born white english speaking women. If they aren't supposed to be here, where are they supposed to be?

I'm not sure where you're going. Illegals aren't eligible for federal welfare, or state welfare unless a specific law has been passed in that state that says otherwise. Regardless, when someone applies for welfare, it's not difficult to see their ethnicity. What are you trying to say?
According to your statistics, 38.8% of white people are on Welfare and 17.8% are Hispanic. You have to take into consideration their total representation of the population. Those stats are based on the population of all races being equal, which they are not.

As for illegals not being able to get aid, not true. Saw an article last week about how the illegals are not using all of the resources (aid) available to them.

Most illegal immigrants have no idea that a limited number of benefit programs don’t exclude them, said Betsabé Pabón, director of the Food Stamps Program at the nonprofit Sunnyside Community Services in the New York borough of Queens.

By law, illegal immigrants are ineligible for food stamps — unless there is at least one U.S. citizen in their household, which describes all U.S.-born children of illegal immigrants.

In many cases, illegal immigrants can also receive emergency medical treatment, short-term government disaster relief and immunization against communicable diseases. Their children can attend public schools.

States may provide other benefits, such as driver’s licenses and worker’s compensation, In Kansas, for example, illegal immigrants can get tuition breaks at state universities and colleges.

And yet, estimates are that several million illegal immigrants — more precise figures are impossible to calculate, because illegal immigrants typically live under the radar — actively shun such support, fearing that government agents will swoop in and whisk them away.

Old 07-26-2008, 07:26 PM
Originally Posted by nuclearthreat54
Those women are so disgusting, why did you post that?

We need a vomit smiley.
Like this?

Old 07-26-2008, 07:35 PM
Those numbers are from 1994

So I ran some numbers. I couldnt find any different then you and only one site said '5% of population is on welfare" so...

303,824,646 US population so 5% = 15,191,232

White, 38.8% = 5,894,198
Black, 37.2% = 5,651,138
Hispanic, 17.8% = 2,704,039

So...
Total Population
White, 79.96%- 242,938,186 > or 2% on Welfare
Black, 12.85%- 39,041,067 > or 14% on welfare
Hispanic, 15.1%- 45,877,522 > or 5% on welfare

https://www.cia.gov/library/publicat...us.html#People

Mind you of that 15.1% it doesnt say how many illegal live here. As for Obama...
http://www.barackobama.com/issues/poverty/

OBAMANATION = ABOMINATION

He says to get people out from poverty he will invest billions of dollars. Yeah where are those Billions coming from??

Old 07-26-2008, 07:44 PM

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
Originally Posted by Tumba
That is a large sector
I don't think Obama completely understands the large voter base thing.

Quick Reply: Mother and Daughter can't afford meat... sad sad sad