Mother and Daughter can't afford meat... sad sad sad

Search this Thread

Old 07-26-2008, 10:42 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
You people are just mean. You all lack compassion! This poor mother and daughter are victims of the Bush regime.

It's obvious that your tax dollars aren't making it to them fast enough. You might want to consider sending a portion of your pay check directly to them so that they can buy meat. Perhaps in the form of a double cheesburger.

No matter how you look at these people they are victims. They are obese because they haven't had the oppertunities to advance in life. A welfare check doesn't provide enough for people to have the knowlege to choose healthy foods, just ones that tase great but will make you as big as a cow. They can't afford meat because the Bush regime has said that he hates the poor people and favors the rich.

All you people that rudely comment about this poor, unfortunate mother and daughter are obviously republicans. No other type of person could be so heartless.

Old 07-26-2008, 10:57 AM
Originally Posted by BigMan
Obamaonians would say that they need to keep what they are used to and that they deserve every penny of the free handouts.
Um what? **** you dude, how can you say or know what other people think about this situation. I'm one of these so called ''ombamaonians'' and I dont like what these people are doing. No one would. Shes fat, her daughter is fat. Her daughter cant get a reliable mode of transportation, well buy a bike. Thats reliable, and she'll lose weight.

Old 07-26-2008, 11:57 AM
Suspended
Sucking on society, sucking down cheeseburgers and complaining the whole time.

Old 07-26-2008, 12:03 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Looks like a typical project family here, even when there were more jobs available.
Fast food places always have signs that say help wanted. What's up with that?

Old 07-26-2008, 12:10 PM
Suspended
Originally Posted by nuclearthreat54
Um what? **** you dude, how can you say or know what other people think about this situation. I'm one of these so called ''ombamaonians'' and I dont like what these people are doing. No one would. Shes fat, her daughter is fat. Her daughter cant get a reliable mode of transportation, well buy a bike. Thats reliable, and she'll lose weight.
Well your beloved savior/presedential candidate believes in taxing people more in order to give more free handouts to people like thos two fat chicks who moooch off society. Its a democrat thing. Youd think you would understand the beliefs behind the democratic party.

Old 07-26-2008, 12:43 PM
Well your beloved savior/presedential candidate believes in taxing people more in order to give more free handouts to people like thos two fat chicks who moooch off society. Its a democrat thing. Youd think you would understand the beliefs behind the democratic party.
Did I say I didn't understand, or see where they are coming from. I never said I disagree or agreed with what democrats do. All I said was that both of them are fat and pathetic.

Old 07-26-2008, 12:48 PM
Suspended
Did I say I didn't understand, or see where they are coming from. I never said I disagree or agreed with what democrats do. All I said was that both of them are fat and pathetic.
Obama believes that we should give these fat chicks free meatg and free food and charge the hard working people through taxation for the free handouts. You agree with this plan if you are an Obama supporter and a democrat. That is all I am trying to say. Not personally attacking you.

Old 07-26-2008, 12:52 PM
Obama believes that we should give these fat chicks free meatg and free food and charge the hard working people through taxation for the free handouts. You agree with this plan if you are an Obama supporter and a democrat. That is all I am trying to say. Not personally attacking you.
Not just these fat chicks, people that really need it are the purpose of that. Why dont we just stop giving out money and food stamps and everything? Cause people just go out and buy crack with it right? **** them, leave them to rot. Right? A country can only be judged on how great it is by how it treats its lower class.

Old 07-26-2008, 12:55 PM
Suspended
no. we should drug test them before we give them free handouts. I bet half of them will fail the tests.

Old 07-26-2008, 01:38 PM
Something I didn't think about... Maybe their weight problem is GLANDULAR!!! It's probably not the amount of food they eat.

Old 07-26-2008, 01:45 PM
People won't change until they are forced to.

If your free housing and your $734.00/month handout isn't capable of meeting your needs, seek out another option.

Society doesn't owe anything to the people who are not willing to make contributions.

Old 07-26-2008, 02:01 PM
Suspended
Originally Posted by Shinesintx View Post
Maybe, they "deserve a break today"...
Originally Posted by Arca_ex
More like they deserve a ****in' Slimfast...

And nothing else.
"deserve a break today"...is an old Mcdonalds slogan...

Old 07-26-2008, 02:20 PM
Suspended
Why dont we just stop giving out money and food stamps and everything? Cause people just go out and buy crack with it right? **** them, leave them to rot. Right?
Right

A country can only be judged on how great it is by how it treats its lower class.
Are you serious?

They refuse to help themselves, so how do we address this "problem"? We force those who go to work everyday to pay for those who are too lazy. F them

Last edited by scott1981; 07-26-2008 at 02:22 PM.
Old 07-26-2008, 02:25 PM

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
Obama will buy them 3 double quarter pounders with cheese for every meal for 4 years. What's to worry?

Old 07-26-2008, 02:27 PM
Give 'em coupons for spinach, lettuce, salad fixin's---that might work---and they would lose weight and be healthier!

It doesn't look to me like they have an eating problem---they have a stopping problem!

Tim C.

Quick Reply: Mother and Daughter can't afford meat... sad sad sad