Old 07-27-2008, 09:34 AM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by Agent47
Looks like Lala & Poe to me!
What is Lala & Poe

Old 07-27-2008, 09:35 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by keith97xlt
this is a generational thing. kids are brought up beng told they are victims by there lazy and welfare recieving parents. its te " im not working at mcdonalds" type attitude. i just love it when im in line at the grocery store after working 50 plus hours a week.. and the lazy bum in front of me pulls out food stamps and then drives away in a vehicle with rims worth more than my truck.
I think this is the biggest Stereotype out there right now which this Article Clearly Supports.

500 bucks a month in SS and 100 bucks in food stamps doesn't leave a lot left for "Bling".

Don't get me wrong. This is the way it SHOULD be. If you Choose to not work, and be a bum, then this is what you're reduced to.

I'm more upset about the Katrina "Victims". This administration has started an entirely NEW Welfare system for all of these people with no end in sight.

It's sad it takes a Democrat to institute Welfare Reform these days. I know it's only been EXPANDED under this president..

Old 07-27-2008, 09:41 AM
Originally Posted by Blackhawk68
if they're not gonna work, give them the boot back out
Did u not read, they have no vehicle to get a job u ********, what the hell is wrong with some people, they think its funny and ****, if it happened to u or a loved one u wouldnt be saying what u said, whats up with the whole race thing too? give them the boot back out, FU is what i gotta say Blackhawk68

Old 07-27-2008, 09:43 AM
Originally Posted by Tumba
In the origional quote, you said for doing the same job. What you have posted is a statistic. It has nothing to do with having the same job. You can not blame that on the white man.
People here ridicule me for my spelling. I support myself very well with what education I have. Growing up I had no work advantage over anyone as my education sucked. I have however worked my *** off to get what I have.
You are pointing the finger at the white man. These people need to want more, and go get it by working for it. Not holding out their hand and pointing fingers.
Hold it...
I posted information from 1 report out of many available that will all say the same thing based on the last 20 years.
It might be new to you, but true racism is something many of us learned about first hand at an early age. You learn how to deal with it and move on doing what is needed to achieve your goal. Blame the white man?

Old 07-27-2008, 09:45 AM
Lala & Poe & others:

Old 07-27-2008, 09:50 AM
Originally Posted by anaheim_drew
Doing the same job,a black man makes 73% of what a white man makes.
Imagine how your life would change with a 27% income reduction if you can barely afford to live anymore now?
I thought the white man was being blamed for an imbalance in pay. I guess it is my racest issue that caused the misunderstanding.
If that is not the case. Please excuse me.:o
But you are saying the white man gets paid more for doing the same job. Then you threw in a general statistic.

Old 07-27-2008, 09:52 AM
unless your are severly disabled mentally or physically you can work. there is a guy that works at the local burger king in my town who only has one arm. he works there cleaning the place.hes been there for like 5 years. and these able bodied people cant pick up a broom or a mop anywhere and earn a paycheck?? i realize racism does still exixst but..what happened to pulling yourself up from the bottom and having a drive and ambition to be successful?

Last edited by keith97xlt; 07-27-2008 at 09:58 AM.
Old 07-27-2008, 10:02 AM
Some people use these excuses as to why they "cannot" work. I know of a blind man working at "Toxic Hell" doing food prep it says something about his state of mind that he continues to work. Some think that they deserve a "free ride" and will screw every scent out of the system that they can instead of getting off there asses & doing an honest days work, they enjoy being victims.

Old 07-27-2008, 10:11 AM
Originally Posted by Tumba
I thought the white man was being blamed for an imbalance in pay. I guess it is my racest issue that caused the misunderstanding.
If that is not the case. Please excuse me.:o
But you are saying the white man gets paid more for doing the same job. Then you threw in a general statistic.
Yes you and a few others here do seem to have some racist issues and views. Thats your choice as long as you understand that everyone does not share the same, blacks over here, whites over here mentality.

As far as your education and poor spelling online, not important in my book. Spelling errors happen to the best of us

Old 07-27-2008, 10:20 AM
Originally Posted by keith97xlt
unless your are severly disabled mentally or physically you can work. there is a guy that works at the local burger king in my town who only has one arm. he works there cleaning the place.hes been there for like 5 years. and these able bodied people cant pick up a broom or a mop anywhere and earn a paycheck?? i realize racism does still exixst but..what happened to pulling yourself up from the bottom and having a drive and ambition to be successful?
Sounds good But if you crunch the numbers, I can see why some people would rather stay on the system.

Old 07-27-2008, 10:20 AM
Suspended
Originally Posted by anaheim_drew
Yes you and a few others here do seem to have some racist issues and views. Thats your choice as long as you understand that everyone does not share the same, blacks over here, whites over here mentality.

As far as your education and poor spelling online, not important in my book. Spelling errors happen to the best of us
The view is always different from the other side. I am not saying your points are not valid, problem is everyone has valid points yet they all differ

Old 07-27-2008, 10:22 AM
Have people come to the conclusion that Angelica Hernandez and her mother, Gloria Nunez are African American? Their names lead me to conclude otherwise.

Are there racists on this site? Sure there is. Not even close to a majority though. Isn't it racist to say that this site is a majority of white rednecks?

If we want better race relations we have to do something about it. If a minority (non-white) came into our shop looking for a job they would recieve equil consideration. We're looking for a certain level of experiance. There haven't been ANY minorities coming into our shop in the sixteen years that I've been there, looking for a job. What does that tell you? I'm not out here in Whiteysville either. There is a large minority population here.

If minority populations want to get respect they're going to have to earn it. Show the country that they aren't what the stereotypes say. It would sure make me more proud of our country if minoritys were to earn some respect.

I wish people would stop playing the race card. Things are getting better with each new generation. There are more and more opportunities avalible to EVERYONE with every passing day. Playing the race card only alienates a percentage of our population from these opportunities.

The two women in the story appear to have abused the system. It doesn't matter what race or creede they are. Stop making this a race issue. It's not. It wouldn't matter if these obese women were white. They don't need more assistance from the tax payers. They need to make better decisions.

Old 07-27-2008, 10:26 AM

Received 73 Likes on 66 Posts
if shamu can get a job a seaworld, then these two should be able too and not need to worry about food stamps, the fish is free

Last edited by stoffer; 07-27-2008 at 10:27 AM. Reason: because i can
Old 07-27-2008, 10:32 AM
Originally Posted by wittom
Have people come to the conclusion that Angelica Hernandez and her mother, Gloria Nunez are African American? Their names lead me to conclude otherwise.

Are there racists on this site? Sure there is. Not even close to a majority though. Isn't it racist to say that this site is a majority of white rednecks?

If we want better race relations we have to do something about it. If a minority (non-white) came into our shop looking for a job they would recieve equil consideration. We're looking for a certain level of experiance. There haven't been ANY minorities coming into our shop in the sixteen years that I've been there, looking for a job. What does that tell you? I'm not out here in Whiteysville either. There is a large minority population here.

If minority populations want to get respect they're going to have to earn it. Show the country that they aren't what the stereotypes say. It would sure make me more proud of our country if minoritys were to earn some respect.

I wish people would stop playing the race card. Things are getting better with each new generation. There are more and more opportunities avalible to EVERYONE with every passing day. Playing the race card only alienates a percentage of our population from these opportunities.

The two women in the story appear to have abused the system. It doesn't matter what race or creede they are. Stop making this a race issue. It's not. It wouldn't matter if these obese women were white. They don't need more assistance from the tax payers. They need to make better decisions.
It just seems to me that the mainstream is doing pretty well. But the people taking the handouts and not working are teaching their children the same. It becomes the family business to get what you can because it will be given to you. THen you have another whole society. Then when they can't afford what they see others with, they don't understand why they can't have it also.

Quick Reply: Mother and Daughter can't afford meat... sad sad sad