Let's start over......

Search this Thread

Old 06-27-2014, 12:47 PM
Technical Article Contributor

Received 14 Likes on 14 Posts
what the heck is the problem with these dumb ***** that think the passing lane is the driving lane going down the interstate...the thing of it is....they're going under the speed limit....just saw a trooper darn near make one of those idiots a new a-hole

Old 06-27-2014, 12:47 PM

rain quit....sunny now with a few clouds...

Old 06-27-2014, 12:51 PM

Found out last night I get to drive the truck in a couple of parades on the 4th.....should put the 8 lb pulley on to make the sc whine more....

Old 06-27-2014, 01:00 PM

theme park up by the twin cities got flooded...

3 of its rides are closed....

Last edited by 88racing; 06-27-2014 at 01:19 PM.
Old 06-27-2014, 01:26 PM
Global Moderator &

Received 68 Likes on 64 Posts
It's crazy weather. Six Flags over Texas was shut down a couple of days last week due to flooding.

Old 06-27-2014, 02:44 PM

Originally Posted by Bluejay
It's crazy weather. Six Flags over Texas was shut down a couple of days last week due to flooding.
if they had some creative thinkers they could just convert them to water parks....

Old 06-27-2014, 02:50 PM
Global Moderator &

Originally Posted by 88racing
if they had some creative thinkers they could just convert them to water parks....
That won't work either. The water park across fro Six Flags had to close too.

Old 06-27-2014, 03:28 PM
Received 15 Likes on 11 Posts
Well, we got all the heavy stuff moved out of my mom's place over the last two days -- it sure feels good to get that crap in the rear view mirror!

The move basically came down to me and one of my brother-in-law's. The rest of the brother-in-laws made themselves as scarce as gold nuggets in a river bed during the entire process -- one was too busy golfing, another was too busy taking care of his yard work, another was too busy sitting in his easy chair complaining about the move, another lives out of state and another is a worthless POS. The last one I haven't mentioned yet stopped by yesterday and I was thinking how nice it was that at least one other guy in the family was stepping up to the plate to help -- then I found out he was just passing through with my sister on his way to the dentist........

I swear -- some of this crap we had to move over the last two days, my brother-in-law and I would just kind of look at each other as if to say, "We don't really have to hoist this up those stairs, do we?" The worst thing about it was that when we got to my mom's new place, this same crap would have to go down a different set of stairs......

I'm not too proud to admit that I'm a little sore today......

Old 06-27-2014, 03:43 PM
Global Moderator &

Originally Posted by ddellwo
Well, we got all the heavy stuff moved out of my mom's place over the last two days -- it sure feels good to get that crap in the rear view mirror!

The move basically came down to me and one of my brother-in-law's. The rest of the brother-in-laws made themselves as scarce as gold nuggets in a river bed during the entire process -- one was too busy golfing, another was too busy taking care of his yard work, another was too busy sitting in his easy chair complaining about the move, another lives out of state and another is a worthless POS. The last one I haven't mentioned yet stopped by yesterday and I was thinking how nice it was that at least one other guy in the family was stepping up to the plate to help -- then I found out he was just passing through with my sister on his way to the dentist........

I swear -- some of this crap we had to move over the last two days, my brother-in-law and I would just kind of look at each other as if to say, "We don't really have to hoist this up those stairs, do we?" The worst thing about it was that when we got to my mom's new place, this same crap would have to go down a different set of stairs......

What's wrong with those excuses. I could have used any of them. They're legit, especially the one playing golf.

Know you're glad to have that behind you.

Old 06-27-2014, 04:36 PM

Originally Posted by ddellwo

you did good.....

Old 06-27-2014, 04:41 PM
Global Moderator &

Time to load up and head for Burleson. Busy weekend ahead and then going to work Mon-Wed next week.

Old 06-27-2014, 07:53 PM
Global Moderator &

Received 134 Likes on 112 Posts
Originally Posted by 88racing
Found out last night I get to drive the truck in a couple of parades on the 4th.....should put the 8 lb pulley on to make the sc whine more....
And leave it in Manual 1st too

Old 06-28-2014, 06:58 AM

Originally Posted by Patman
And leave it in Manual 1st too

Old 06-28-2014, 06:58 AM

Old 06-28-2014, 09:41 AM
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Got back from the Keys late last night. I'm beat.

Quick Reply: Let's start over......