General Gun Discussion

Search this Thread

Old 04-11-2008, 02:29 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Okay, just went back and read the posts about an accurate .22.

Nothing better in this world than an accurate .22!! I've got a Marlin Golden 39, lever action with what I would call a "bull barrel". Most accurate rifle at 50 yards that I've ever fired. With the iron sights I can put 5 rounds in pretty much one ragged hole. There's no squirrel or other varmint around who's safe when I'm carrying that rifle... lol

And that rifle is about 50 years old.. I inherited it from my Dad and I believe he bought it in the early 60's.

So, yes, by all means invest in an accurate .22 rifle, especially if someone else will pay for it!!

Old 04-11-2008, 09:52 AM
Originally Posted by TexEdition
Okay, just went back and read the posts about an accurate .22.

Nothing better in this world than an accurate .22!! I've got a Marlin Golden 39, lever action with what I would call a "bull barrel". Most accurate rifle at 50 yards that I've ever fired. With the iron sights I can put 5 rounds in pretty much one ragged hole. There's no squirrel or other varmint around who's safe when I'm carrying that rifle... lol

And that rifle is about 50 years old.. I inherited it from my Dad and I believe he bought it in the early 60's.

So, yes, by all means invest in an accurate .22 rifle, especially if someone else will pay for it!!

Especially if it's a Cooper.

Old 04-11-2008, 10:13 AM
That test I saw as well,the reason for this ammo is just that beyond a torso I dont want it going through my walls to my kids bedrooms,I got another clip of gold dots if these dont work.

Quick Reply: General Gun Discussion