Anybody see Scott Steiner lately?

Search this Thread

Old 02-21-2008, 05:18 PM
Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
Anybody see Scott Steiner lately?

Well, last Thursday I was watching the other wresting show., on the Spike Channel at 9PM. I saw who used to be in the WWE a while ago Big Poppa Pump Scott Steiner. Man he ain't looking to good lately! Looks like his chest muscles have deflated, & his body just did not look like it did when he was in the WWE! I think that all the ROIDS are catching up to him!......

Old 02-21-2008, 10:37 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
The First time I every saw Big Poppa Pump you could tell it was roids, I used to watch the Steiner Brothers in the WWF when you was just Scott Stenier the high flying risk taker, his frame was not built for that kind of muscle if you ask me. TNA really seems to be the place where old wrestlers go to die and new guys go to try and get recognized kinda like the WCW was.

Old 02-21-2008, 10:40 PM
Suspended
shoot i member big poppa pump when i was in the wcw. man, that was like 9 or 10 years ago. haha. i still like the wcw better than any other organization out there. Goldberg has gotta be the biggest baddest guys of all time. i dont think he was on the juice, he never really was cut, he was always just BIG. ya, look at Hogan, he's all flabby just like steiner is now. thats what that juice does to you. i guess the money the make/made was worth it for them.

Old 02-21-2008, 10:54 PM
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
A few months ago Stiener was injured overseas in a match. He was accidentially hit in the throat and his windpipe was collapsed. He almost died. The Doctors actually cut him open through his back to fix the damage. I know, that sounds really weird, but I'm not a doctor. When he was finally able to come back to the US he had a huge scar when he first appeared on TV again. I want to say he still had the staples in his back. I was amazed he was able to wrestle so quickly after this. I'm sure he is still rehabbing from this injury.

Old 02-22-2008, 06:01 AM
What ever happened to Lex Luger?........

Old 02-22-2008, 09:01 AM
If I remember correctly lex was on tv a while back and he didn't look too good, like half his original size but I could be wrong.

Old 02-22-2008, 09:27 AM
Last I read, he was homeless and living with a preacher in the Atlanta area.

Old 02-22-2008, 09:34 AM
Suspended
Originally Posted by risupercrewman
What ever happened to Lex Luger?........
He had a spinal stroke and remains paralyzed at a spinal rehab center in Marietta, Ga. Diamond Dallas wrote about visiting him on his website a few months ago.

Old 02-22-2008, 10:27 AM
Do you know if steriod use contributed to this?

Old 02-22-2008, 10:49 AM
WCW sucked. Ya'll should have seen WWF thats where they were all at there prime. What ever happen to Razor Ramon and Diesel? Those are the names I remember them by.

Old 02-22-2008, 11:23 AM
Suspended
Originally Posted by wandell
Do you know if steriod use contributed to this?
As a previous user, I know that my body has problems frequently (only 20). Ive had my appendix, spleen, and galbladder all removed and have kidney problems constantly. Steroids are great while your on them, but every single person Ive know to take them, starts developing problems a few years after they have been off of them. Lemme run down a list. Hulk Hogan has cronic problems (too many to list). Barry Bonds, as soon as he got off the stuff look what happened to him. He's been hurt for the past 4+ years and has had numerous surgeries. The governator, he has had so many problem (replacement heart valve). Danny Bonaduce, enough said. Sly Stallone. The list goes on and on. Look at all the deaths of wrestlers who have used steroids and killed themselves/others. Im still convinced that Lugers wife/gf/whatever she was, was killed by Lex or was tired of being beaten by him. Plain and simple, steroids are bad and cause major, major damage. Im off my soap box now.

Old 02-22-2008, 12:09 PM
Originally Posted by gators241987
As a previous user, I know that my body has problems frequently (only 20). Ive had my appendix, spleen, and galbladder all removed and have kidney problems constantly. Steroids are great while your on them, but every single person Ive know to take them, starts developing problems a few years after they have been off of them. Lemme run down a list. Hulk Hogan has cronic problems (too many to list). Barry Bonds, as soon as he got off the stuff look what happened to him. He's been hurt for the past 4+ years and has had numerous surgeries. The governator, he has had so many problem (replacement heart valve). Danny Bonaduce, enough said. Sly Stallone. The list goes on and on. Look at all the deaths of wrestlers who have used steroids and killed themselves/others. Im still convinced that Lugers wife/gf/whatever she was, was killed by Lex or was tired of being beaten by him. Plain and simple, steroids are bad and cause major, major damage. Im off my soap box now.

ironically, look at Superstar Billy Graham. The wrestler that Hogan and Steiner based their look/characters on. He has been unable to walk for 20 years because of steroids. And yet those 2 fools keep taking them.

Old 02-22-2008, 11:30 PM
Scott Hall (Razor Ramone) and Diesel (Kevin Nash) still wrestle. Nash is currently in TNA on Spike TV. He got his buddy, Hall, a shot on TNA a few weeks ago. Apparantly, he got drunk again and "no showed" a pay per view. As you can tell, Hall has a serious problem with drugs and alcohol.

Old 02-23-2008, 11:01 AM
Scott Hall (Razor Ramone) and Diesel (Kevin Nash) still wrestle. Nash is currently in TNA on Spike TV. He got his buddy, Hall, a shot on TNA a few weeks ago. Apparantly, he got drunk again and "no showed" a pay per view. As you can tell, Hall has a serious problem with drugs and alcohol.
Funny you say that Razor Ramone got FIRED by Vince from the WWE., because of some No Shows...that was a few years ago! What a Looser......

Old 02-23-2008, 11:05 AM
Last I read, he was homeless and living with a preacher in the Atlanta area.
What a Shame! That guy had the world by the go-nads! Money,Nice house,nice cars! & Elizabeth! Now look at him!.........crazy!....

Quick Reply: Anybody see Scott Steiner lately?