Ban Mike Vick & Portis from the NFL

Search this Thread

Old 05-28-2007, 04:33 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thumbs down Ban Mike Vick & Portis from the NFL

Talk about 2 ignorant (and I mean truly ignorant) backwoods atheletes (Vick /Portis) who if not for being able to play football, would be selling crack on the local street corner in Mississppi. Is not being a starting QB in the NFL and making millions of $$ good enough for this idiot? Why the hell would you raise dogs to fight? Not only is he overrated but he's a dumb@ss Sorry, I cant stand people that abuse animals..

Portis
http://video.msn.com/v/us/foxsports....rs/Kevin+Hench

Old 05-28-2007, 06:17 AM
i just saw the story on sportscenter. not for the weak stomach. truly, truly disturbing. showed pitbulls fighting with blood and stuff everywhere. dogs yelping and wimpering and everything. at least the gave a warning before they showed the story.

one thing i cannot tolerate is animal cruelty. i mean hunting and fishing is one thing, we are hunter/gatherers after all, but doing stuff like this is unaccaeptable. seeing those dogs getting treated like that really made me sick to my stomach. i personally want to go to mike vicks house and kick him in the nuts. what a loser. i will never root for him ever. i hope they find some dirt on him and suspend him for a year......

Old 05-28-2007, 11:26 AM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Damn.

I wish I wouldn't have opened this thread.

"Ban Mike Vick & Portis from the NFL"?

Screw that....ban them sumbisches from the PLANET!

Animal cruelty IMO is just as bad as child abuse. If a person has a dog, cat, bird, fish, WTF ever, it's their respocibilty to care for that animal. If you aren't taking care of the animal, you are neglecting that animal.

This kind of thing really, REALLY pizzes me off.

Old 05-28-2007, 12:28 PM

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
Damn, Portis runs his mouth and the NFL should ban him from the NFL? Most of the athletes would have to be banned then.

Vick is another story.

Last edited by Stealth; 05-28-2007 at 03:47 PM.
Old 05-28-2007, 02:02 PM
Why do you say they would be selling crack if they couldn't play football? Why because they are black? That was a pretty ignorant statement if you ask me. I f you have an opinion about the matter fine, but I would appreciate the racial slander to be kept to yourself. Would you have made that same remark about Payton Manning or Drew Bledsoe if they had been caught doing that?

Last edited by 04FX4MG; 05-28-2007 at 02:05 PM.
Old 05-28-2007, 02:28 PM
After listening to those two babbling idiots....I am now dumber. It also shows that you certainly don't have to be intelligent to be a professional athlete.

Old 05-28-2007, 03:13 PM
Originally Posted by 04FX4MG
Why do you say they would be selling crack if they couldn't play football? Why because they are black? That was a pretty ignorant statement if you ask me. I f you have an opinion about the matter fine, but I would appreciate the racial slander to be kept to yourself. Would you have made that same remark about Payton Manning or Drew Bledsoe if they had been caught doing that?
Are you kidding me? I think your statement is the ignorant one, I never did once say anything about them being "black" thats on you so you better check yourself. If a person has that type of mentality of "its ok to fight dogs" and make them suffer and bet on it, these are the same type people that are involved in all types of illegal activity including drug dealing. I dont care if they are black, white or like me Mexican.. it's wrong and I would had said the same.

Why would you come here saying im making raciest statements when infact you are the only one doing so. You came to that conclusion all by yourself It 2007 let it go , its people like you who make everything a race issue and refuse to let that crap go....

Last edited by Tuff4rd; 05-28-2007 at 03:19 PM.
Old 05-28-2007, 03:45 PM
Originally Posted by Tuff4rd
Are you kidding me? I think your statement is the ignorant one, I never did once say anything about them being "black" thats on you so you better check yourself. If a person has that type of mentality of "its ok to fight dogs" and make them suffer and bet on it, these are the same type people that are involved in all types of illegal activity including drug dealing. I dont care if they are black, white or like me Mexican.. it's wrong and I would had said the same.

Why would you come here saying im making raciest statements when infact you are the only one doing so. You came to that conclusion all by yourself It 2007 let it go , its people like you who make everything a race issue and refuse to let that crap go....
Yes exactly its 2007, what do you think I was born yesterday? You would have never made that statement if it had been a white athlete. You know it, I know it now. So just let it go buddy. You said your piece and I said mine, get over it. I guess you just didn't expect anyone to say anything.

Old 05-28-2007, 03:49 PM

If you know anything about Portis, you'll know he is a joker by nature, not that it's OK for him to joke around like that on an interview with regards to Vick. Is what Portis did wrong? No. Who cares if he runs his mouth?

Old 05-28-2007, 04:01 PM
If it were Manning or Bledsoe, they'd be selling Meth in the heartland of America and you still wouldn't hear about it.

Old 05-28-2007, 04:04 PM

Vick is a bad seed already. That's why he is always in the news. It all is who you surround yourself with. If your family is screwed up, disinherit them or suffer the consequences.

Old 05-28-2007, 04:13 PM
Originally Posted by Stealth
Vick is a bad seed already. That's why he is always in the news. It all is who you surround yourself with. If your family is screwed up, disinherit them or suffer the consequences.
Which Vick are we talking about here.

Old 05-28-2007, 04:27 PM
Originally Posted by Tuff4rd
Are you kidding me? I think your statement is the ignorant one, I never did once say anything about them being "black" thats on you so you better check yourself...

..Why would you come here saying im making raciest statements when infact you are the only one doing so. You came to that conclusion all by yourself It 2007 let it go , its people like you who make everything a race issue and refuse to let that crap go....
I completely agree.

This was not at all a race issue until someone decided to make it one

Old 05-28-2007, 05:19 PM
Yes exactly its 2007, what do you think I was born yesterday? You would have never made that statement if it had been a white athlete. You know it, I know it now. So just let it go buddy. You said your piece and I said mine, get over it. I guess you just didn't expect anyone to say anything.
LOL, let me guess?? your a black man with a complex...sorry bro, thats your problem and im sorry that you have it They could had been Mexican's and they would still been @ssh's selling crack in S. TX... its all the same ..get it?? Don't take it personal

Old 05-28-2007, 06:05 PM
Of the two of you, I think you might be the one who needs to get over it. Would you have preferred he said a "drug dealer" instead of a crack dealer?

Grim

Quick Reply: Ban Mike Vick & Portis from the NFL