Sleeping with my girlfriend

Search this Thread

Old 06-22-2005, 08:29 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Sleeping with my girlfriend

I'm 17 years old and my mother lives near a Texas river not to far from Houston. I go out there and relax on the weekends. Kick back and have a brewskie. I usually bring my best friend and my girlfriend, so that I will have someone to talk to. This time I broght the usuals +2 of my girlfriend's friends. I have been going down there for about 5mo. now and when it comes time to sleep I crawl in bed with my girl. We leave the door open, my Mom and Step-Dad's room is no more than 6 feet away. My girlfriend's friend wasn't feeling well (food allergy) so, she wanted to sleep with us. She wasn't throwing up or releasing any gas (I'd make her sleep on the couch if she was) so we didn't mind. After an hour of sleeping together my Mom comes in and says "Move rooms, You all can't sleep together" and if we had done anything (we didn't) than the deed would have been done by the time she came in. She said "It's inappropriate" Should she have gotten mad? What should I use in my defense so that she will allow me to sleep in the same room? Who agrees with her?

Old 06-22-2005, 08:42 AM
Certified Goat Breeder
Received 13 Likes on 13 Posts
I respect my mother.
I'm almost 50 but, I would not question any request she made in her home, about her home.

Perhaps, when I was 17, I would have asked a question such as this.
I can't think of anything that you could do or say that would coerce her to do what you want. If I did I would have to put myself on 'Ignore' (again).

Old 06-22-2005, 08:42 AM
So you were in bed with two chicks and you didn't get up to anything?

Mega

Looks like your Mum decided that you getting a potential "Two's Up" was too much to handle.
After all, it's her house so it's her rules. Tough luck kiddo, you may have to wait till you get your own batchelor pad.

P.S. Can you post pics of the young ladies? Just so we can give more accurate information

Old 06-22-2005, 08:48 AM
F150online
Founder
He might have some basis for argument. After all, if his mom deems sleeping with a girl while under her roof at age seventeen as inappropriate, yet is ok with him drinking under that same roof, then there's likely a loophole to be found that can be exploited here.

Old 06-22-2005, 08:50 AM
My mom used to let me sleep with her so, I just don't understand. How do I post a pic?

Last edited by mafialouie; 06-22-2005 at 08:53 AM.
Old 06-22-2005, 09:01 AM
Mom's house = Mom's rules

Congrats on the chicks though! But DANG! Make a story up!

Old 06-22-2005, 09:05 AM
True: I slept in the room with the other girl the night before. Not one of the two I slept with when my Mom made me move.

Old 06-22-2005, 09:56 AM
I don't think you have any room to complain since your already liberal mother has let you shack up in the same bed with your chick. Don't get greedy and want a second chick in the sack.... I'd let it go. Like EA said, you'll have to wait 'till you get your own place to get your freak on w/o mommy rules.

Old 06-22-2005, 10:04 AM
True, she was just being wierd about the whole issue. She said that I could sleep on the couch with her. So she didn't want me to sleep in the bed with her but the couch was ok? That's annoying.

Old 06-22-2005, 10:05 AM
When I was your age and wanted to do something that wasn't allowed in the house I went camping.

Old 06-22-2005, 10:14 AM
that's next weekend. We are going camping/tubing. Yes, we have thought of that. I'm not saying that I haven't with my girlfriend yet. I do 2-3 times a week. That's not the issue.

Old 06-22-2005, 10:29 AM
What do you do to afford a 2004 F150?

Old 06-22-2005, 10:33 AM
Certified Goat Breeder
Received 13 Likes on 13 Posts
Talking

Enough with his problems, help me.

I'm 49 years old and my mother lives near a Virginia river not to far from Richmond. I go out there and relax on the weekends. Kick back and have a brewskie and deal crack out of the bedroom window. I usually see my best customers and I will have someone I can make money off of. This time the usuals show up +2 of my girlfriend's friends. I have been going down there for about 5mo. now and when it comes time to deal crack out of the bedroom window I'm like one busy guy. We leave the door open, my Mom and Step-Dad's room is no more than 6 feet away. My girlfriend's friend wasn't feeling well (drug withdrawal) so, she wanted to score some dope. I told her she's got to come around to the window like anybody else. She wasn't throwing up or releasing any gas (I'd make her find another dealer if she was) so we didn't mind. After an hour of dealing drugs out of the window my Mom comes in and says "Stop it, You all can't deal out of the window" and if we had done any (we didn't) than we wouldn't have known who she was when she came in. She said "It's inappropriate" Should she have gotten mad? What should I use in my defense so that she will allow me to deal out of the window? Who agrees with her?

Old 06-22-2005, 10:38 AM
That was a stupid rendition of my story, you could have atleast said that I was selling Meth. And the girls could have been substituted with hookers. Come on use your imagination. Nice try but, not very humorius.

Old 06-22-2005, 10:39 AM
Originally Posted by UrbanCowboy
What do you do to afford a 2004 F150?
I got a good deal.

Quick Reply: Sleeping with my girlfriend