Sleeping with my girlfriend

Search this Thread

Old 06-23-2005, 08:32 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by mafialouie
Too much time was wasted doing all that just to tell me off. I was just asking what people would do in my situation.
If I was your age and couldn't obey my mother's request to not sleep with two women in your bed while she was in the next room trying to sleep, I think that I would have to move out and get a place of my own. That way you can make your own rules and tell your mom to kiss it.

Good luck with that. Sounds like you should have no problem. You sound like a very intelligent kid with a good head on your shoulders.

Old 06-23-2005, 08:38 AM
See that's the thing my mom wasn't asleep, she was awake in the other room watching tv. She watched me walk into the room with the two. Thank you for your mature response.

Old 06-23-2005, 09:18 AM
Originally Posted by lrhogfan
You sound like a very intelligent kid with a good head on your shoulders.

I guess you haven't read the other stories yet. Like crashing into a parked car to prove a point, running from the law with his vehicle plates under his arm, looking to fetch his buddies firearm from a McDonald's bag...

Old 06-23-2005, 09:22 AM
Originally Posted by J-150
I guess you haven't read the other stories yet. Like crashing into a parked car to prove a point, running from the law with his vehicle plates under his arm, looking to fetch his buddies firearm from a McDonald's bag...
Wow, you skipped over some of the words in his post didn't you? "You are an intelligent KID." I'm a kid, I still have a lot to learn and I take every bit of information as knowledge. But, thank you any way.

Old 06-23-2005, 09:26 AM
Originally Posted by J-150
Please take my above post with a dose of sarcasm.

Old 06-23-2005, 09:29 AM
Location: Lost some where in the middle of the Ozark Mountains!
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Well chalk this one up to just another new experince to gain knowledge from then... I've been married for 10 years and dont think I've ever slept in the same bed at my parents house with my wife. Then again I dont think that I have spent the night with them since I was 17 either.

Old 06-23-2005, 03:42 PM
Originally Posted by Raoul
I respect my mother.
I'm almost 50 but, I would not question any request she made in her home, about her home.

Perhaps, when I was 17, I would have asked a question such as this.
I can't think of anything that you could do or say that would coerce her to do what you want. If I did I would have to put myself on 'Ignore' (again).
I agree with her. When you have your own place to relax, go for it, but my son (he's 7 now) ever comes home and thinks he can do that with his girlfriend, I don't care if he's 23 y/o, he's getting yanked up by the ear and bodily thrown on the couch...and I'm his father. His mother might beat him to death.

Old 06-23-2005, 03:54 PM
I tried to take a girl (future wife) in my room against my parents rules when I was 18. They caught me with the door closed, nothing happening. They played it real cool and didn't say a thing. When I got home that night from my job my bedroom door was gone, right off the hinges. It remained so for months.

Classic...

Old 06-23-2005, 04:04 PM
Originally Posted by SlowSVT95
I could care less now
well, since no one has said anything. PICS!!!!!!!!

Old 06-23-2005, 04:38 PM
Originally Posted by vader716
When I got home that night from my job my bedroom door was gone, right off the hinges. It remained so for months.

Classic...
Grabs pen and paper for future parenting ideas

Quick Reply: Sleeping with my girlfriend