Anybody here taking anti-depressants or "know a person who is"

Search this Thread

Old 09-01-2004, 05:42 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally posted by ConcreteGuy
I have read all dzervit's posts .... From them all you can get a sense of who and what a person he is...He is NOT an a$$hole...He is an A-ok young man
Hey! That's enough of that kind of talk!
Between people writing (gulp) nice things about dzervit, and all the time he's spent lately trying to explain his posts so as not to offend (or to un-offend) the world has been turned upside down.
"Evil dzervit" is turning into "Warm & fuzzy dzervit"...I think maybe his woman has started logging on and posting for him...

All anyone has to do to understand "d" is read the quote that Tuff and I have added to our sig lines. If people would just understand that, I think dzervit could get back in his comfort zone. Remember: this is the guy who suspended posting anywhere except Gen. Discussion when his post count was at 666.

Old 09-01-2004, 06:05 PM
Wow ConcreteGuy...thanks.

I have said it before, I really like coming to this site and checking in on everyone. I wonder what Raoul is up to and who is giving him hell today about his goats, and as much as I hate the political threads, I wonder what '01XLT has decided to stir up, what happened with this person, or how did so and so turn out with his thread, what is RP up to...seems he's always on the road, what about buckdropper, and so on. I enjoy it. Sometimes (in the real world) someone will say something that reminds me of a post here, or it will sound like something someone here would say, and I laugh out loud. Try explaining that...any of you that have been here for any amount of time have probably been confronted with that. "Oh, nothing, it's just something one of my....uh....internet buddies said."

This place is fun...if you let it be. Without sounding creepy, I think about yall a lot. When I am alone fishing on the lake, out in the woods, on one of my long drives home...who would have thought that with all of the voices in my head I can still concentrate on one thought!

~Edit~
I almost forgot the whole reason I started this post

After a while, you build relationships here. Some people may be misunderstood on certain issues, but if you've been following their posts long enough, you can read into what they are really saying. Dzervit is an interesting member to follow, just don't get too close, the smell will knock you flat on your butt! He means no harm.

Last edited by TUFF FORD; 09-01-2004 at 06:09 PM.
Old 09-01-2004, 06:08 PM
Hey TUFF.. Im so glad to hear your taking steps to help yourself. Thats awesome (although Im a little hurt ,I didnt get an email )

But really, its obvious we ALL care for you here and are willing to do anything in our power to help you. Stick with it, keep us informed and keep writing stuff down. Thats always the best for me. By the way, when you have the party, I'll be pointing and saying "you da man"

Good luck brother.
oh, and dont worry about that insensative neanderthal, we'll take care of him..

Old 09-01-2004, 06:13 PM
Sorry Brew, you responded after the email went out. Want me to send you one now? I gave you a little 'shout out' in an earlier post. Thanks again.

Old 09-01-2004, 06:18 PM
You guys are crackin' me up. I think my posts are remaining true to my online persona. Folks get uptight REAL quick when you poke fun in a serious subject. Some say there is a time & place for humor. For me, humor is constant. I explained myself in this thread since I didn't want Tuff to take anything the wrong way or get the impression I didn't give a rat's **** about him. I think he knows how I feel about his alcoholic nutjob ****, but I got miffed when others implied I didn't care about him. Hey, wait a minute... 'knows how I feel'... 'care'... what's happening to me?! IEEEEEEE!! I AM becoming a warm & fuzzy D!!!! I need to go kick a cat and steal a kids sucker...

Old 09-01-2004, 11:33 PM
Location: south western NYS Latitude: 42.34 N, Longitude: 78.46 W
TUFF, hang tight bro and things have a way of working out great. Yo BIG "D" you my friend are a good person and don't change i like ya the way you are. Never mind the cat kick a neighbor it works for me.

Quick Reply: Anybody here taking anti-depressants or "know a person who is"