Bad day for Democrats, Good day for America…

Search this Thread

Old 12-19-2003, 06:19 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Talking Bad day for Democrats, Good day for America…

Libya has agreed to dismantle their weapons of mass destruction programs and allow international inspectors to come in. This would have never happen had it not been for America taking a very strong stance against terrorism, taking down the Saddam regime and capturing Saddam himself.

I predict Dean to come out with a response of ”Just because Libya has agreed to dismantle their weapons of mass destructions does NOT mean America is any safer” Poor Dean, the ol’ boy is just beyond wondering around lost and confused…

More good news is that France, Germany and now Russia have agreed to reduce and restructure the debt owed them by the Saddam regime. This was done even though they were cut out of any bidding on the rebuilding of Iraq. Democrat’s had nervously stated that France, Germany and Russia would never think about forgiving some of the loans made to Iraq since President Bush had screwed up by cutting them out of the loop for rebuilding Iraq.

Guess the Democrat’s had good reason to “nervously” make such a statement since it came back to slap them up side the head…. DOOH

Yes my friends, any good news and any good day for America is a bad news and a bad day for the Democrat’s, their still crapping their pants because the damn stock market and that President Bush’s tax cuts are working…

Old 12-19-2003, 06:56 PM
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Wink

Now if Bushy could only stop the flow of weapons from Russia to the Middle East and certain Asian countries, he would be considered god, huh? Their military has not been paid in a dogs age, and are selling off weapons to the person with the most money. At least that's what I heard a couple of years ago?,,,,98

The more things change, the more they stay the same. :santa:

Old 12-19-2003, 07:07 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Kinda like a bumper sticker I saw many moons ago: Vote Democrat, it's easier than thinking.

Old 12-20-2003, 12:21 PM
FREAKING CHRIST DEAN IS A FLAMING IDIOT!!!

I hate that he calls himself a Democrat, it give us a bad name.

Old 12-20-2003, 12:39 PM
Wouldn't it be nice if government officials, not politicians, could just run the country for the better of the American people?

but sadly it won't happen...

"Democrats have cooties!"

"Yeah, well Republicans smell funny."

"So, you still have cooties, and this is a Republican only club house, so go home cooty carriers!"

"Oh, yeah, well my body guards can beat up your body guards."

God, where does it end?

Old 12-20-2003, 12:46 PM
Originally posted by closer9
Wouldn't it be nice if government officials, not politicians, could just run the country for the better of the American people?

but sadly it won't happen...

"Democrats have cooties!"

"Yeah, well Republicans smell funny."

"So, you still have cooties, and this is a Republican only club house, so go home cooty carriers!"

"Oh, yeah, well my body guards can beat up your body guards."

God, where does it end?

"It's the end of the world as we know it, and I feel fine..."

Old 12-20-2003, 12:49 PM
I was thinking more along the lines of:

"Sunday Bloody Sunday"

Old 12-20-2003, 01:11 PM
Originally posted by closer9
I was thinking more along the lines of:

"Sunday Bloody Sunday"
That works too

Old 12-20-2003, 02:05 PM
Originally posted by lifeguardjoe
FREAKING CHRIST DEAN IS A FLAMING IDIOT!!!

I hate that he calls himself a Democrat, it give us a bad name.
What gives democrats a bad name, is the following a guy like Dean can draw to himself. The guy has a lot of support. Without that he wouldn't be an issue. He's playing to the crowd more than anything. That is what makes a lot of people, who are not affiliated with the democratic party, sneer at it these days. There are a lot of idiots that call themselves democrats. Not all, but many. Too many.

Old 12-20-2003, 02:23 PM
Originally posted by Odin's Wrath
What gives democrats a bad name, is the following a guy like Dean can draw to himself. The guy has a lot of support. Without that he wouldn't be an issue. He's playing to the crowd more than anything. That is what makes a lot of people, who are not affiliated with the democratic party, sneer at it these days. There are a lot of idiots that call themselves democrats. Not all, but many. Too many.
The fool contadicts himself, and is just plain worthless. He can't complete a full sentence without studdering. If you want me to bring out the facts I will. If you like the guy, more power to ya, but he's a fuggin idiot. Plain and simple.

Old 12-20-2003, 04:03 PM
Originally posted by lifeguardjoe
The fool contadicts himself, and is just plain worthless. He can't complete a full sentence without studdering. If you want me to bring out the facts I will. If you like the guy, more power to ya, but he's a fuggin idiot. Plain and simple.
I don't support him. In fact, I don't know how a decently intelligent democrat finds anyone within the party to vote for, without losing sleep over it. They all put the Party line before what's good for the country on a regular basis. It's all about power for them, regardless of cost. The republicans are surely interested in power, also; but, not at any cost.

They all have credibility problems. Every candidate for the democratic nomination has flip-flopped on the Iraq issue since Bush took office. Dean just does it more frequently.

Old 12-20-2003, 05:16 PM
Odin's Wrath basically hit right on it. It basically comes down to “creditability” and “moral” issues that keep the democrat’s away from ever gaining any meaningful power again.

Back in the old days when Clinton was in town and running the place about every one of the current misguided democratic Presidential candidates were completely in agreement with what the President wanted to do. They were all for regime change in Iraq, they were all for using military power to do so, and at that time they were all for doing it “completely alone” with no United Nursery, opps, Nations approval.

At that time the same Republicans and people like me completely agreed with what Clinton wanted to do and supported his actions if he chose to do so.

The difference is people like myself, Republicans, and a good deal of others who are not far left “liberal” democrats, we have NOT changed our minds about it. We stayed the course and stayed with our “principles” and “values” and thus maintained creditability on the issue.

That is the thing with the current crop dusted democratic nutbags is their creditability is all GONE. That is because they have very little to no “principles” or actual “values” they believe in.

When one has “principles” and “values” it does NOT matter who is actually doing the leading (Clinton or Bush) of a particular principle or value, that person maintains their principles and values and supports the person leading the charge.

By the looks of it Dean will take the primary’s and lead his party for a major *** whooping in the 2004 Presidential elections. Dean has a pretty decent lead but don’t be fooled by the lead he has is translated into a major part of America agreeing with him. Far from it, his numbers are I believe around 23%. That means the other 70% or so want no part of him.

No need to worry about Dean every seeing the White House because it will never happen. The vast majority of Americans don’t want someone that is a coward and has no idea what reality is all about leading the country.

This is the same idiot that stated the capture of Saddam “did not make America any safer”. Well that was quite the political blunder don’t you think? This is the man running around telling everyone that will listen that America and the world is in danger with Bush as President, yet if you follow Dean’s logic it doesn’t matter if Bush is the President or not if President Bush were defeated in 2004 America and the world would NOT be any safer…

Goofy liberals always speak before they think, it’s easy to do if you have no “principles”, “values” or “creditability”…

Old 12-20-2003, 06:44 PM
for

Last edited by MikeF150; 01-06-2005 at 05:32 PM.
Old 12-20-2003, 06:56 PM
Re: Re: Bad day for Democrats, Good day for America…

Originally posted by MikeF150
Does anyone have the real details on the decision to not include non-allies in the prime contracts?

I had understood that even though the could not bid on the prime, companies from France, Russia, Germany, etc could be used as sub-contractors. With a substantial part of the infrastructure the past 10 years being supplied by companies in these countries, who do you think the primes are going to turn to for parts, repairs, service, etc? With alot of $$ at stake, the primes are not going to be submitting inflated bids (and potentially not win) to completely replace what infrastructure has been deployed the past decade just to ensure new infrastrucutre is "Allied" made.....

Like it or not, there's still going to be alot of allied dollars flowing to these other countries....
True; but, the primary contractor profits from bidding out work to other contractors. This limits profit potential to all but the primary. There's still going to be a steady stream of revenue to France, Germany, and Russia, just not nearly what they could take down as Primary Contractors.... or something like that.

Old 12-20-2003, 07:26 PM
Re: Re: Bad day for Democrats, Good day for America…

Originally posted by MikeF150
I had understood that even though the could not bid on the prime, companies from France, Russia, Germany, etc could be used as sub-contractors.
Yes you are correct. Nothing is limiting France, Russia and Germany from being sub-contractors and making some money. As Odin's Wrath pointed out their profit potential will be greatly reduced being sub-contractors.

Now, this is something the Democrats never bothered to mention. The democrats portrayed it as President Bush completely eliminated France, Russia and Germany from making a dime in Iraq as thus screwed America because America would have to pay a greater amount of money into rebuilding and helping to reduce Iraq’s debt.

This was the democrat’s position because since President Bush has forbidding France, Russia and Germany from having any part of the main contracting the democrat’s came out and stated this sealed the faith that France, Russia or Germany would never reduce or restructure any debt owed them from Iraq.

The funny thing about it is only a week or so after the Democrat’s “thought” they had everyone believing in their misguided view France, Russia and Germany couldn’t get to President Bush fast enough to kiss his butt and play nice with the man leading the way to a safer and more secure world…

Quick Reply: Bad day for Democrats, Good day for America…