New Edge User with 305/65-18's (A few comments and questions)

Search this Thread

Old 02-28-2009, 10:26 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Bluejay
There is one thing that has been in back of my mind that I have not mentioned. My Edge was an early model and I never updated it. I refused to do so as it was working great and I have always been one to say not to fix it if it isn't broken. Back when so many guys were getting Edges and some havng issues, there were guys updating just because an update was available. Well, the majority of updates were to fix a known problem, not to make a good thing better. I recall some guys saying that their unit was less responsive after updating and asking if they could go back to a previous program before the update. There may be nothing to it, but it could be that they were detuned a bit. If so, that would be something "fixed" with the custom tune.
Interesting. It would be nice if Bill would reply to a few of the comments in this thread.

Old 02-28-2009, 10:30 PM
Global Moderator &

Received 68 Likes on 64 Posts
I think he stays too busy to look in here very often. What you might do is go on their site. They have their own little forum, and ask any questions you might have.

Old 02-28-2009, 10:34 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Bluejay
I think he stays too busy to look in here very often. What you might do is go on their site. They have their own little forum, and ask any questions you might have.
I actually registered there a week or so ago. I don't really have any questions for him, but I do hope he stumbles across this thread one day to maybe comment on some of the comments made in this thread.

Quick Reply: New Edge User with 305/65-18's (A few comments and questions)