New EDGE...Update on their Customer Service

Search this Thread

Old 02-10-2009, 05:09 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
New EDGE...Update on their Customer Service

I posted a few weeks ago that my old EDGE didn't like my truck after the dealer reflashed my PCM: My Post

So I called EDGE to see what they could do and they promised that they would swap it out for me for the most updated version, at no charge. I was stunned to say the least, but decided to withhold any judgement until I got the replacement. So I shipped it on 1/29 and received the replacement on 2/10! The manufacture date was 2/2/09. I installed the Fusion software and verified the most recent calibration and today, I installed it in my truck...Level 2 with some tweaks. It works GREAT and I forgot how much I missed it! So now I can honestly say kudos to EDGE Customer Service! I know some have posted complaints but my experience has been nothing short of amazing! Thanks again guys!

Once the 2nd honeymoon wears off, I will send it to Bill and Corey for a Gryphon transformation!

Old 02-10-2009, 05:25 PM
Global Moderator &

Received 68 Likes on 64 Posts
That's great! Glad they took care of you!

Old 02-10-2009, 05:57 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Well, Glad you got it back to working

Old 02-11-2009, 10:00 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Wow, first positive thing I've EVER heard on Edge's customer service. CERTAINLY didn't get even halway similar results in any of my dealings! I'm ecstatic with my Gryphon, PHP's customer service, and damn what a programmer that Gryphon is!

Old 02-11-2009, 10:52 AM
Global Moderator &

Received 52 Likes on 49 Posts
Originally Posted by dixiedesign
Wow, first positive thing I've EVER heard on Edge's customer service. CERTAINLY didn't get even halway similar results in any of my dealings! I'm ecstatic with my Gryphon, PHP's customer service, and damn what a programmer that Gryphon is!
From the posts I'm seeing, it appears Edge recognized they had a problem and have taken steps to correct it. That's a smart business approach!

- Jack

Old 02-11-2009, 12:06 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by JackandJanet
From the posts I'm seeing, it appears Edge recognized they had a problem and have taken steps to correct it. That's a smart business approach!

- Jack
We'll see how they treat customers going forward. I know that if I read this post and had an older EDGE Evo2, I would try to send it in for a free replacement as well...why not, right? What are they going to do when there's a run for free replacements...heck, I didn't even pay for shipping back to me.

I'd strike while the iron's still hot for you older Evo2 guys because I don't see this free replacement policy lasting too long. Hope I'm wrong...

Quick Reply: New EDGE...Update on their Customer Service