Off the Line, Victories and Defeats (for Neal)

Search this Thread

Old 01-02-2000, 01:38 AM
Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts
Cool

HI!... Well guys here's a VICTORY! It was against one of our own. Well tonight I was cruising down the main drag and 2 young punks in a "97" F-150, reg cab, short box, style side with 4.6 and a auto tranny (probably 3.08 gears also) got next to me at a red light and asked where I got my cool sounding exhaust system from? After telling them about it and that I custom built it myself, the light turned green and they floored it. All I can say is that the factory exhaust sound sucks real bad after hearing his "PUTT" away! So we got up to the next light. The light turned green and I half throttled it (road was wet and starting to freeze) and pulled away from him with no problems. At the next light the intersection was bone dry, so I knew I could go full throttle on my launch. Well the light turned green and he wanted a peice of me again! I floored it and pulled away from him real hard. I banged second real hard just as I was driving over a wet section of road. At 90kph the back tires broke loose, but I refused to give in so the pedal stayed to the floor. Well the trucks back end swayed to the right at about 20 degrees and that is where it stayed till I hit about 140kph. The whole time that I am spinning this kid could not catch me still even though his one wheel peel was hooking perfectly! Finally I crabbed a hold of some dry road and hit 3rd and totally lost him. I bet I hit the rev limiter about 10 times before the truck hit a usable chunck of asphalt. After that he stayed about 5 truck lengths behind me untill I turned off the main drag. What can I say I've beaten the other guys, now I've turned on my own!!!!LOLOLOL

------------------
NEAL [ the horsepower freak ] NEWMAN
'99' F-150 XLT SPORT, oxford white, reg cab shortbox stepside,5.4, auto, 4.10L.S, captain's chairs, bedliner, GTS carbon fiber headlight covers, **** CEPECK clear halogen driving lights, GTS slotted tailight covers (painted oxford white), FORD locking lug nuts, tinted windows,true duel exhaust with 2.5 inch mandrel bent pipes and FLOWMASTER 3 chamber mufflers with 3' tailpipes exiting before the rear wheel like the LIGHTNING, HELLWIG rear stabalizer bar, AUTOMETER guage pod and tranny temp guage, custom fabricated air intake trac and huge K/N filter, TPS mod, BELLTECH 2-inch rear drop, custom programed SUPERCHIP.

FUTURE MODS : JBA headers, power pulleys, twin electric fans, traction bars, BAUMANN ENGINEERING shift kit, POWERAID, and a KENNE BELL BLOWZILLA supercharger.
ESTIMATED H.P TO DATE : 310H.P / 405ft/lbs of torque.

OTHER TOYS : "83" PRO STREET FORD RANGER : 351-w 530H.P(natural), 750H.P with N.O.S, tubbed (crome moly tubing), 12 point chrome moly roll cage, 4-link with coil overs, MUSTANG II front suspension, c-4 tranny (race prepped), 4000rpm stall converter(8 INCH), 3" chrome moly driveshaft,AUTOMETER guages, 15.50 MICKEY THOMPSON rear tires, 4" M/T front tires, fiberglass hood - bumper - prostock hood scoop, wishbone trac-link, two chrome moly driveshaft loops, 16 gallon RCI fuel cell,etc

[This message has been edited by Neal (edited 01-02-2000).]

Old 01-02-2000, 07:11 PM
Former Sponsor
Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts
Vroom Dancer, Vroom Prancer.......I love it! I want to see skid marks in the *sky*.

If Neal isn't more careful on those wet roads, we're gonna read about him one day! His latest victory post had me shaking my head..........

------------------
Mike Troyer
Performance Products, Inc.
National Distributor of Superchips
(540) 862-9515
Email: mtroyer@compuserve.com

Old 01-02-2000, 10:18 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thumbs up

Neal,

Your safety and and well-being are foremost in all our hearts here on F150online. And I am sure this is a primary concern of Steve our webmaster too.

With that in mind, I made copies of all your "Off the Line Victory and Defeats" and emailed them to the headquarters of the Ontario Provincial Police in Toronto.

"Watcha gonna do when they come for you?"

------------------
Dunbarton "The Middle Aged Kid" '99 XLT SC SB 4x2 4.6 auto 3.55 ls The occasional Z-71 Eater! Wedgewood & Denim, SuperChipped, Airaid FIPK, Rhino Liner, Extang Classic tonneau cover, Mobil 1. Man, I got it all! (New Jersey)

Old 01-03-2000, 11:26 AM
Cool

HI!... DUNBARTON : Here all the cops drive CHEVY's, so "NO PROBLEM"!LOL

------------------
'99' F-150 XLT SPORT, oxford white, reg cab shortbox stepside,5.4, auto, 4.10L.S, captain's chairs, bedliner, GTS carbon fiber headlight covers, **** CEPECK clear halogen driving lights, GTS slotted tailight covers (painted oxford white), FORD locking lug nuts, tinted windows,true duel exhaust with 2.5 inch mandrel bent pipes and FLOWMASTER 3 chamber mufflers with 3' tailpipes exiting before the rear wheel like the LIGHTNING, HELLWIG rear stabalizer bar, AUTOMETER guage pod and tranny temp guage, custom fabricated air intake trac and huge K/N filter, TPS mod, BELLTECH 2-inch rear drop, custom programed SUPERCHIP.

FUTURE MODS : JBA headers, power pulleys, twin electric fans, traction bars, BAUMANN ENGINEERING shift kit, POWERAID, and a KENNE BELL BLOWZILLA supercharger.

OTHER TOYS : "83" PRO STREET FORD RANGER : 351-w 530H.P(natural), 750H.P with N.O.S, tubbed (crome moly tubing), 12 point chrome moly roll cage, 4-link with coil overs, MUSTANG II front suspension, c-4 tranny (race prepped), 4000rpm stall converter(8 INCH), 3" chrome moly driveshaft,AUTOMETER guages, 15.50 MICKEY THOMPSON rear tires, 4" M/T front tires, fiberglass hood - bumper - prostock hood scoop, wishbone trac-link, two chrome moly driveshaft loops, 16 gallon RCI fuel cell,etc

Old 01-03-2000, 04:00 PM
Former Sponsor
Hey Dunbarton,

Whatcha gonna do when they come for you?, COPS, was originally started with the Broward County Sherrif's office, and my wife & I were there in Ft. Lauderdale at the time. This was in the late 80's. I knew a lot of those deputies at the time, and we used to roll in the floor laughing at them on TV, since we knew them.

Of course since then, they've gone to police departments all over the world. I like the show too! Maybe we'll see Neal getting hauled away for street racing one day, eh? Let's hope not!

------------------
Mike Troyer
(540) 862-9515

Old 01-15-2000, 01:47 AM
Cool

HI!... Well guys I got another CHEVY today. I was on my way to my chassis builders shop when I got stuck next to a early "90's" CHEVY extended cab, long box, 4x2 at a red light. Well before this light it is a two laner, but after the intersection it changes to one lane and then it slopes down suddenly as a on ramp to the expressway. Well the light turned green and he floored it. Well I was'nt expecting him to gun it so he got about a two truck jump on me. I floored it and before I got out of 1st gear I was right even with him. I banged into 2nd gear and immediatly pulled away from him. When I topped out in 3rd gear he was so far back that I let off and gave up on him giving me a challenge. When are they going to learn to not mess with the "FREAK"!!!! LOL

------------------

Old 01-15-2000, 01:34 PM
Neal,

Watch out for those Lt1 equipped Caprice cop cars! They run pretty darn fast...

Old 01-16-2000, 12:38 AM
AMERCIAS MOST WANTED
VEHICLE IS AS FOLLOWS
99 F150 XLT Sport.
Oxford white reg. cab short bed stepside.
Carbon fiber headlight covers.
Non regulation headlights
Rear lights slotted matching paint.
Exhaust exceeding legal decibal limitations.
Excessive exhibitions of accelerations.
!! WARNING !!
THIS VEHICLE IS ABLE TO TAKE CORNERS AT
HIGH SPEED AND RECOVER FROM AT LEAST
20% SLIDES ON ICEY CONDITIONS!!!
CONSIDER YOURSELF OVERMATCHED !!
DO NOT PURSUE!!!!
REPORT ALL SIGHTINGS TO NEARIST STATE
AFB RESERVE BASE FOR PURSUT.
PS
No reward avaliable at this time.

------------------
Nastruck1-4.6-377 rears-Superchip-K&N GenII-Dynomax RaceMag With Roush tips-MPC bug shield-40-60 black tint windows-bed liner-class3 drawbar hitch-polk speakers.( Ford Lover stuck selling Cheveys )

Old 01-16-2000, 12:57 AM
SIGHTED VEHICLE
DESCIIPTATION AS FOLLOWS
99 F150 REG CAB
OXFORD WHITE
REG. CAB SHORT BED STEPSIDE
CARBON FIBER HEADLIGHT COVERS
HEAD LIGHTS EXCEED LEGAL LUMIN LAWS
SLOTTED TAIL LIGHT COVERS WITH MATCHING PAINT
EXHAUST EXCEEDING LEGAL DECIBAL LIMITATIONS
EXCESSIVE EXHIBITIONS OF ACCELERATION
!!WARNING11
THIS VEHICLE ABLE TO RECOVER FROM 20% SLIDES
ALSO ABLE TO TAKE CORNERS AT HIGH SPEED

NO REWARDS AT THIS TIME I DON'T THINK SO!!
BS I WAN'T A NEW LIGHTING SO I CAN CATCH HIM

------------------
Nastruck1-4.6-377 rears-Superchip-K&N GenII-Dynomax RaceMag With Roush tips-MPC bug shield-40-60 black tint windows-bed liner-class3 drawbar hitch-polk speakers.( Ford Lover stuck selling Cheveys )

[This message has been edited by lovell1 (edited 01-16-2000).]

[This message has been edited by lovell1 (edited 01-16-2000).]

Old 01-16-2000, 01:14 AM
Cool

HI!... Well guys I don't know what the hell was going on tonight but I have never had so many races in one night. There is way too many victims so I won't write a book on what happened with each one. I'll just summerize them for you.

VICTIMS:

Late "90's" DODGE NEON : He wanted to play "TOP SPEED" with me on the expressway, well I guess a NEON can't go 130mph. (I sent him home to mama, she would'nt except him)LOL

"98" TJ JEEP : He wanted to run light to light against me. Well I did, when he made it to the 1st light I was at the 3rd one! (I sent him home to daddy and he beat his a$$)lol

"98"-"99" OLDSMOBILE ALERO : He wanted to play turn the corner and take off on me while shooting me the finger for riding his too slow butt. Well I too can turn a corner fast and proceed to pass his slow butt. Don't worry I gave him a nice hand signal as I passed him. (I sent him to hand signal school and they flunked him)LOL

"98" JEEP CHEROKEE (the boxy one) 4.0L : He wanted to play 1/4 mile with me at 5 different lights. At least I hope he wanted to run a 1/4 mile because every time I was at the end of a 1/4 mile he was only at a 1/8 mile. Go figure! (I sent him to bed with out supper)LOL

"2000" PONTIAC SUNFIRE : He thought he could take out the big FORD in a light to light challenge. Well he was wrong and I sent him home with his buddys (that were in the car with him) laughing at him!LOL

OH by the way did I forget to mention that because of the snow that was here a couple of days ago that I have 500lbs of sand bags in the bed of my truck.

------------------

Old 01-16-2000, 01:25 AM
I do have a V/D
no it's not a STD!
We have a 99 SST Dodge 5.9 with 7k on the lot and a 98 F150 Nastruck (un titled ) with 1150 miles. We decided on a race. The Dodge won.(BIG TIME)!! Then I took it on with my F150 Nastruck and guess what!! I beat the hell out of it! That was up to 70mph. After that it started taking me. At 110 it over took me. But between 0 and 70 the road was mine!! Thats a 5.9 against a 4.6 with a superchip K&N genII and Dynomax EX.
NOT BAD FOR A 4.6 and no 20% side slips!!!

------------------

Old 01-16-2000, 01:30 AM
Cool

HI!... Well guys this was'nt my victory or defeat but I was in the truck as a passenger. My buddy and fellow member here GSXR has a "98" F-150 reg-cab, sb, stepside, v-6, 3.55, auto. Well today we were out cruising around when we got stuck at a light next to a "99" - "2000" DODGE RAM 1500 SPORT, reg-cab, sb, 4X4, 5.2 (at least I hope it was a 5.2 and not a 5.9) posi, auto. I don't know what gears it had but I figure it would have to be at least the 3.90's because of it being a 4x4. Well the light turned green and we both floored it. GSXR (WAYDE) beat him to the next light by about half a trucl length. Well at the next light we knew the guy in the DODGE was going to go all out this time. The light turned green and we both floored it again. We were both neck and neck until the DODGE got into 2nd gear and then he very very slowly pulled away from us. By the next light he was about a 3/4 truck length in front. I wish I would of had my truck because I would of totaly embarrassed him big time!LOL. By the way WAYDE's truck is totally stock! I knew that the full size DODGES were dogs but that was hilarious! I just wish he would of stopped to talk with us, so I could of told him that he got beat by a v-6! Now I bet he would of felt beat!!!LOLOLOLOLOL!

------------------

Old 01-16-2000, 02:46 PM
Wink

We are all glad you got over the Flu and started terrorizing the streets again!! How DARE a virus take out The H.P FREAK!!
Now just be careful driving and make sure we don't have to miss you again.

------------------
Andthensometoo ®
"Moonlight Blue" 98 F150 SC XLT 2WD 4.6, 3.55 LS Tow Pkg. SUPERCHIP, K&N Airbox mod. w/ "Cool" intake, Mobil One Oil, Bosch +4's, Throttle Body Spacer Plate. Lund Fastback, Lighted visor, Runninng Boards, Crome Taillight covers, Polished Steel Fenderwell Moldings, Smoked Bug and Rain guards, Shelf-it, Carpet dash cover, "Andthensometoo" in silver Letters 3" tall on tail gate. Red Wings license plate in front, Red Wings license plate frame in back, Little Detroit Viper hanging from mirror, Oh yeah, and one "Blacked-out" grill.
Gonna get my Bed rails back on, Finally!
Couldn't find the right Polished steel design, so once I modify the powercoated ones I just bought, I will paint them.

Q: who wants my "Pocket Mount" chrome ones? Price:cost of shipping, or gas and maybe lunch if you live in S/E MI.

"Rocks don't move unless pushed, and neither do chevys!"

http://www.fortunecity.com/silverstone/daytona/843/

Old 01-16-2000, 04:53 PM
Uh, lets see if this helps any one: http://www.speedtrap.com/

Old 01-16-2000, 06:33 PM
Former Sponsor
Lovell1,

That's a strong 4.6 you've got there, congrats!

------------------
Mike Troyer
(540) 862-9515

Quick Reply: Off the Line, Victories and Defeats (for Neal)