Cheers and Jeers Feedback Forum Have you recently completed a transaction from another f150online.com member? If so, tell us about it!

Major Jeers! - Posttal

Search this Thread

Old 02-09-2010, 07:06 PM

Received 37 Likes on 33 Posts
Last edited by OgRedd; Today at 06:44 PM. Reason: Dang laptop keyboard!

Old 02-09-2010, 07:07 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by OgRedd
Thanks, dude. If I can keep at least 1 person from dealing with him
That would be me. Seems like if something can go wrong with something I order, it will. So, it's best for me to stay away from people that don't handle their mistakes.

Sorry about your loss. Hopefully you'll get some back from selling the other covers. You should of kept your original ones. Then the people in the back seat get a cool view.

Old 02-09-2010, 08:47 PM
Moderator &

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Originally Posted by NCSU_05_FX4
That sucks man. Could PayPal not cover your costs somehow?

$10 says this thread ends up getting deleted like all other Jeer threads....

- NCSU
...and you can also send me the $10 as well...

As was mentioned, this is exactly why we have this forum. Some of the other 'jeers' that you've mentioned as being closed or removed have occurred because they became personal attacks and 'he said / she said' ordeals.

There is a difference... Og is voicing EXACTLY what should be voiced and didn't go personal -- didn't post an email address along with a real name and a phone number -- and didn't go on a mud slinging rampage.

Old 02-09-2010, 09:54 PM
Technical Article Contributor

Any pics of the mistake? How much did they bang u for?

Old 02-10-2010, 12:08 AM
Sorry to hear of your experience. In fairness I will say that I had them do my Lariat headrests and found both Posttal and his wife a pleasure to deal with and my deal worked perfectly and without a hitch and on a very short turnaround.

Again, sorry to hear of your troubles.

Old 02-10-2010, 06:01 AM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by JJDH
Any pics of the mistake? How much did they bang u for?
Yeah, but at this point I rather not post them or the cost. Unless he claims different than what I have stated. - Og

Old 02-10-2010, 06:04 AM
Originally Posted by Smokin Lariat
Sorry to hear of your experience. In fairness I will say that I had them do my Lariat headrests and found both Posttal and his wife a pleasure to deal with and my deal worked perfectly and without a hitch and on a very short turnaround.

Again, sorry to hear of your troubles.
Thanks, dude. The embroidery was good and I believe my transaction would have gone as well as yours, but once the tables turned and they were going to come up short, it was a whole new ball game. - Og

Old 02-10-2010, 06:10 AM
Originally Posted by JNC995
That would be me. Seems like if something can go wrong with something I order, it will. So, it's best for me to stay away from people that don't handle their mistakes.

Sorry about your loss. Hopefully you'll get some back from selling the other covers. You should of kept your original ones. Then the people in the back seat get a cool view.
My guess is that they kept them on purpose so that I wouldn't be able to compare the difference in the leather side by side. Might have worked, but my entire interior is done in the same Harley leather. Had plenty to compare with. My wife even noticed the difference. That was a shock. - Og

Old 02-10-2010, 05:22 PM
Originally Posted by Rockpick
There is a difference... Og is voicing EXACTLY what should be voiced and didn't go personal -- didn't post an email address along with a real name and a phone number -- and didn't go on a mud slinging rampage.
Just to set the record straight (since there is no more record as everything was deleted) when I had a problem with a member here, I posted our e-mail conversation with all the personal data, emails, phone numbers, names, etc, removed. It actually took me a fair bit of time to do that, but y'all deleted it anyways. The reason I posted the e-mails was so there would be no personal opinions, he said/she said, etc, just a display of the facts. After y'all edited my posts to delete the e-mails, it still wasn't enough, so the entire thread was deleted.

It doesn't really matter though, right or wrong, my opinions/thoughts aren't wanted around here anyways.

- NCSU

Last edited by NCSU_05_FX4; 02-10-2010 at 05:25 PM.
Old 02-20-2010, 11:00 AM
You forgot to mention that yes..the design was sewn on the wrong side for your application..we had just sewn a set on the curved side for a customer putting in a DVD monitor which requires the headrest being reversed so the monitor is on the flat side..not that it matters..as i said it was our fault and we would make it right.
BUT then you tell us the truck is in storage and to take our time..Well no one stocks headrest covers so it took more time that we thought to get them.We told you to hang on to yours untill we got replacements in..note the replacements cost twice what you have invested in them..I could of just cut my losses and done nothing and you would have no recourse since there was no contract.But I wanted to make things right.With the Holidays and the fact that we had to find black leather headrests it took over a month..and you were updated to this and had no problems.Then when we did get them YOU decided to change the design..why..because you liked our work..you saw it up close and its better than a lot of the generic embroidery I see on the site..But,that means it had to be re digitized.We explained that this is a at home buisness and we both work regular jobs and do most this on weekends and when time arrises.
We did the changes you requested and sent you samples.But then..on the day we were going to get them done YOU got pricky and started DEMANDING..trying to pit my wife against me and me against her by stating I said one thing and she said the other.Well,when you demand you go to the end of the line.Lori makes a off the cuff comment to not worry you'll be set for spring..because YOU said the truck was in storage till spring.It didn't mean we weren't doing them till spring..I had just told you that day before that they would be done the weekend.If you would of listened to what i had told you and looked at the design sample we e-mailed you and responded back as requested there would of been no problem and that weekend you would of been done.But instead you pissed her off implying that she said something she didn't...and I made the mistake getting a bit pissed at her because YOU said she blew you off till spring..which NEVER happened.all that did was make her tell you to deal only with here..so there would be no miss communication.Not that any of this matters at this point.
Were a home business that does very well..but still a home business..we don't usually bother with doing 1 or 2 headrests..Lori's business is Digitizing and designing..she designs for some major companies..and little ones,and then they give the design to their embroiderer to be sewn out in quantity.We dont do a lot of actual sewing this was clear to anyone that followed the link to our site..its Lorilee designs..not Lorilee embroidery..but after posting a picture of MY truck and MY headrests a few guys asked and wanted them.Its not that we can't but its not our main business due to time restraints working full time jobs.
As it sits you lost nothing..we made everything right at a cost to us..we didn't have to do that..but we did.And now you can go else where.You can say anything you want but you and I know the truth.
So to anyone reading this..do some research and ask the other members that had us do their headrest what THEY think about them.I quarantine you they love them.
as far as OgRedd goes..you shot yourself in the foot and now you want to cry about it...ahhhhhh.And then you come in here and lie about it...so typical.
No sympathy buddy..none at all.I did my best to make it right..and yes I admit to the original goof up.But you now have a NEW..LEATHER..headrest ordered for YOUR vehicle.And if you have a problem with them then its fords problems not ours.Leather or fabric is sold in "runs" of material..wallpaper too.but side by side there was no difference in these.If you want your old ones I'll sell them to you for cost.I kept them because they don't belong to you any more..you have new ones..We ate the cost and have the ones you didn't want.We lost money..you lost a little time.I'm not complaining..in the long run its not worth getting upset about.you've seen my website..my cars,boats,trucks motorcycles..I enjoy life and don't have the time to get all upset over a mistake.I'm sure there are people out there that never make mistakes.and it seems they all have opinions..whatever.
Lori made a mistake...and we made it right ..your no worse off than you were to start...case closed.

Oh and anyone with BLACK headrests I have a real nice set here ..with the Harley script embroidered on the curved portion of the headrest so you can reverse the headrest if your putting in a monitor..or just reverse yours as others have for comfort. ..Pic's can be provided.
Have a nice day.
I didn't mean to go on a rant..but one sided stories really irk me !

Posttal AKA Ralph

Last edited by posttal; 02-20-2010 at 04:52 PM.
Old 02-20-2010, 03:56 PM
Technical Article Contributor

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts

Old 02-20-2010, 04:02 PM

Received 73 Likes on 66 Posts
Originally Posted by Raptor05121

Old 02-20-2010, 05:00 PM
Note to self: Never buy anything from posttal.

Old 02-20-2010, 05:27 PM

Old 02-22-2010, 06:11 AM
Originally Posted by PaulBlackFX4
Note to self: Never buy anything from posttal.
'Nuff said. - Og

Quick Reply: Major Jeers! - Posttal